Nova Ardent Lift Decarboxylator - Don't Buy !!!

• Thread starter pppp1500
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

pppp1500

Nova Ardent lift decarboxylator - DON'T BUY !!!
Just bought this item and after 1 single use, it is already not working, not heating anymore.

That is only an expensive shit that is not even working. You can do better with your oven.

Their customer service is awful; they couldn't care less and did not even reply.
There was also plenty of overcharge in the shipping and I can say that I've been ripped.
$300 in the garbage !

DON'T BUY !!!!

W

Wrathoftejus

Nova Ardent lift decarboxylator - DON'T BUY !!!
Just bought this item and after 1 single use, it is already not working, not heating anymore.

That is only an expensive shit that is not even working. You can do better with your oven.

Their customer service is awful; they couldn't care less and did not even reply.
There was also plenty of overcharge in the shipping and I can say that I've been ripped.
$300 in the garbage !

DON'T BUY !!!!
Just to throw it out there as ive seen several of these post. I have had zero issues with my nova and ive cycled it 50+ times by now stuffed full. And my edibles come out very strong

DismalDude

DismalDude

They also have a 1 year warranty and you can get an extended 3 year warranty for like $16.I wonder about the OP's motives.

Daikokuten

Daikokuten

This is a duplicate post. The 6 units i work with are still working for years now and still used daily.

O

onelson1

Hey David,
Our refunds are solely for devices that are unused within 7 days of purchase.
I would love to try to help with the device not working for you, however.

My response.
WOW I’ll spread the word. Don’t want anyone else buying this. It has been used two times and just like the instructions spelled out. It is the point that it doesn’t work. Very angry spending over 200.00 on something that doesn’t work and cant sent it back. That is the worst catch ever, takes over 3 weeks to get and then you can only return it within 7 days and not used. Bunch of BS! I will spread the word everywhere and especially on BBB. Hope you actually create something that works.

DismalDude

DismalDude

Hey David,
Our refunds are solely for devices that are unused within 7 days of purchase.
I would love to try to help with the device not working for you, however.

My response.
WOW I’ll spread the word. Don’t want anyone else buying this. It has been used two times and just like the instructions spelled out. It is the point that it doesn’t work. Very angry spending over 200.00 on something that doesn’t work and cant sent it back. That is the worst catch ever, takes over 3 weeks to get and then you can only return it within 7 days and not used. Bunch of BS! I will spread the word everywhere and especially on BBB. Hope you actually create something that works.
Sorry that you are having trouble with the device,that sucks for sure. I do however wonder why your first post on the farm would be to trash a product as most people just wouldn't do something like that. That whole 7 days from purchase is total BS unless you bought it from some shady 3rd party site. It comes with a warranty and states it on their site pretty plainly. Have used mine 10 times since purchase with no problems and have really only heard good things about it from verified buyers. Sorry yours is not working but I'm just not buying what your trying to sell.

S

Simplicio

Sorry that you are having trouble with the device,that sucks for sure. I do however wonder why your first post on the farm would be to trash a product as most people just wouldn't do something like that. That whole 7 days from purchase is total BS unless you bought it from some shady 3rd party site. It comes with a warranty and states it on their site pretty plainly. Have used mine 10 times since purchase with no problems and have really only heard good things about it from verified buyers. Sorry yours is not working but I'm just not buying what your trying to sell.

I have had nothing but good experiences with my two Ardent Lifts, and I've used each of them dozens of times.
Ardent customer service is slow, but acceptable.
I find it difficult to believe that Ardent wouldn't at least have onelsonl1 send back the defective unit for replacement.
They made an offer that might lead to that, "I would love to try to help with the device not working for you, however."

I agree, these are strange and suspicious posts.

DankVader75

DankVader75

I'm just Theorizing honestly... I, like you and others just smell a rat. I don't like the way their 1st post is bashing something that everyone else loves. I also feel that right after the customer service representative replied "however" there's more we're not seeing...my dad taught me early in life that if something walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, that MF is probably a duck.... just food for thought

Latest posts

Top Bottom