• Tagged users None
ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
That looks like a keeper.
I'm in love with Nspecta's Bubba.

LucifDERRR

LucifDERRR

It was, she looks like she's gonna give a nice medium yield of golf ball like nugs. Nspecta definitely chose a winner to breed with, I can't wait to see the finished product. Sadly I lost the cuts I took from her, went outta town and forgot to go in the fridge and change the water. I still got 5 seeds waiting for the sun to come out:cool:
@ShroomKing

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

I believe nspecta said it was Humboldt snow and bubba kush
Humbolt snow?hmm isnt that a cut loompa uses in the yeti lines or sumthing?
those are the only 2 breeders iv ever heard mention thst cut

LucifDERRR

LucifDERRR

Humbolt snow?hmm isnt that a cut loompa uses in the yeti lines or sumthing?
those are the only 2 breeders iv ever heard mention thst cut

I don't think loompa uses Humboldt snow for yeti crosses Im almost certain that his yeti lines are derived from some of his head band and og strains. There's more info on his crosses in the loompa thread. @Mr Bee

Nspecta

Nspecta

Breeder
@LucifDERRR Frosty is looking' good man...looking forward to the finish.

Loompa's Yeti was created by outcrossing his Headband OG with a Black Domina/Humboldt Snow hybrid. ;) I don't believe Loompa personally bred the Domina Snow hybrid he used but acquired it from a friend.

@Mr Bee Humboldt Snow goes by quite a few different name all along the west coast...including but not limited to Snow, Snowbud, Snowcap, Superbud, Superman, Purple Dragon, and even Purple Kush by some folks. It was an extremely popular in the mid to late 90's but has faded in favor due to the more pungent fuelly strains.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

@LucifDERRR Frosty is looking' good man...looking forward to the finish.

Loompa's Yeti was created by outcrossing his Headband OG with a Black Domina/Humboldt Snow hybrid. ;) I don't believe Loompa personally bred the Domina Snow hybrid he used but acquired it from a friend.

@Mr Bee Humboldt Snow goes by quite a few different name all along the west coast...including but not limited to Snow, Snowbud, Snowcap, Superbud, Superman, Purple Dragon, and even Purple Kush by some folks. It was an extremely popular in the mid to late 90's but has faded in favor due to the more pungent fuelly strains.
Aye well u cant blame people as the fuelly strains are awesome but i like me some purples aswell myself.bustin for some o your s1 urkle but im broke atm.
im lookin forward to see wat these frosty the snowmans do.

LucifDERRR

LucifDERRR

@Nspecta thanks man I wish I had a better camera the pics don't do her justice she definitely gave me some beautiful flowers I decided to do a dry trim did two branches and it was just way to sticky for a wet trim, I look forward to grabbing more of your gear.

@Mr Bee Hung and drying as we speak!

Top Bottom