Nspectas Pure Og Kush

• Thread starter blis84
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
blis84

blis84

Nspectas Pure OG Kush is LA Pure Kush Suge cut right? Any info would be appreciated, he has it listed as a og but I want the LAPK!

L

Little Hill

Im not positive but i believe it is not that cut. It is an og cut sourced from socal a while back when og kush started getting spread.

blis84

blis84

Yea I think it's the so cal pure Kush, og structure, bubba ish buds.

blis84

blis84

But I haven't heard from Nspecta so it's all speculation at this point. I'm hoping it's not a og, and it's tbe so cal pure Kush but we will see

Nspecta

Nspecta

Breeder
@blis84 The Pure Kush I use is the Pure OG Kush my boy Elkslayer acquired out of Orange County back in 2005. Most likely an OG Kush S1 selection if I had to guess.

I have the Suge PK too...but don't breed with it out of respect to certain parties. The Suge IMHO is a Bubba Kush hybrid.

MeJuana

MeJuana

I honestly don't think breeders get their hands on real OG Kush when they are making their crosses. Triangle Kush and SFV OG Kush are different I think breeders can acquire those. The problem with OG Kush is it was all the rage a few years back so if collectives couldn't get the real deal they got a look a like. (That part I know is true) So I feel like their is a lot of fake OG Kush crosses now, or shall I say, I try very few that I truly like.

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

I honestly don't think breeders get their hands on real OG Kush when they are making their crosses. Triangle Kush and SFV OG Kush are different I think breeders can acquire those. The problem with OG Kush is it was all the rage a few years back so if collectives couldn't get the real deal they got a look a like. (That part I know is true) So I feel like their is a lot of fake OG Kush crosses now, or shall I say, I try very few that I truly like.
There are a lot of s1, seeds from peoples og garden that got tagged with og, but no worries the real cut is alive and well and can be easily obtained in NorCal and elsewhere

L

Little Hill

Yes but which one is the "real" one? Ive grown out a bunch and they are all good but personally i grow sfv just because i like the smell and flavor better and it does well for me. Testing underdog/loompas headband next to it this year. I dont really care at this point which one is real or original. Sfv does it for me as far as the non hybrid ogs go and the og hybrids i grow are a much different beast.

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

Yes but which one is the "real" one? Ive grown out a bunch and they are all good but personally i grow sfv just because i like the smell and flavor better and it does well for me. Testing underdog/loompas headband next to it this year. I dont really care at this point which one is real or original. Sfv does it for me as far as the non hybrid ogs go and the og hybrids i grow are a much different beast.
IMHO sfv is the legit cut.

Top Bottom