Nutrient Burn?

• Thread starter Diego Daros
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Diego Daros

Hello,

I have a couple of 4 weeks old white widows, I started them @ fluorescent 6500k lights and then started using a 400W MH light.
I water them with 6.4 ph water and started nutes on the third watering (afters 2 weeks).
My nutes are Canna Terra Vega + Rhyzotonic and cannazyn, also added some calcium /magnesium additive.
My solution was started at 200 ppm and everything was fine.
after that I did some foliar feeding and fed them @ 285ppm.
With this I noticed some damage, the dried tips look like nutrient burn, but noticed also some weird white running stain. see pics attached.
Last feed I did 250 ppm instead.
Another issue that could be a related side effect, one other plant started growing deformed (assumed it was genetics and left it alone), and after a while the second sets of leaves had this similar running white stain even before any feeding.

I am a bit concerned this could grow into a bigger issue. Could you kindly offer any inputs on this scenario?

Thanks!!

Nutrient burn
Nutrient burn 2
Nutrient burn 3
Nutrient burn 4
Nutrient burn 5
hiboy

hiboy

They look pretty healthy
Ppm 200 if using r/o
What's your Rh %
Not all leaves look affected
Did u spill something on them
Hb

D

Diego Daros

Thanks for the reply.
I use tap water only, I keep a reservatory and let the water settle for a few days before watering.
I didnt spill anything but have been doing foliar feeding with the same nutes I put on the soil.
Foliar feeding is a first for me so not sure everithing has been done corectly, actualyon the last feed i added cannazym to the water by mistake which doesnt really make sense sinse its foliar feed. Not sure of the impact of it.

hiboy

hiboy

Thanks for the reply.
I use tap water only, I keep a reservatory and let the water settle for a few days before watering.
I didnt spill anything but have been doing foliar feeding with the same nutes I put on the soil.
Foliar feeding is a first for me so not sure everithing has been done corectly, actualyon the last feed i added cannazym to the water by mistake which doesnt really make sense sinse its foliar feed. Not sure of the impact of it.
Better to foliar spray with low dose of nutrients
Hb

D

Diego Daros

Thanks. Will lower the dosage of nutes and keep the thread updated.

Top Bottom