Nutrient Deficiency? Calcium, Phosphorus Or Nitrogen? Please Help.

• Thread starter hkh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I really don't know exactly what they put in their compost. They use manure a lot around here tho.
be animal manure then,,just asked cause the chicken compost is great stuff but def hot

hkh

hkh

yep cant always tell with the eye balls,but when you see it in a picture you can,i had 2 bluedream i breed and was showing the guys the stud used and didnt even see the spider web on the bastard to i posted the picture,lmao

haha, yea! I hope that's the case though...I raised the lights up to 26" for now...will see how they look in the morning and take it from there I guess. That fishmeal is gonna stink up my room tho!!!

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

just a hint for ya,always read them bags,,some of the local compost made will say tree shrubs and grass clipping and others,,the others is human waste from your local shitter,,i dont care of it benifits if any,i dont do human waste and to include pissing on your plants,,that shit is shit and bullshit,seems carnivores to me,,and me a plant eater and farm aniaml eater,lmao

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

haha, yea! I hope that's the case though...I raised the lights up to 26" for now...will see how they look in the morning and take it from there I guess. That fishmeal is gonna stink up my room tho!!!
it does but works like a champ

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

How much would you use for a 3 gallon pot?
when i use fish emulsions ,i use 1 tbsp per gallon of water,if your top dressing meal in,just work in about half a handful,work it into the soil,it want benifit to you water,i do the same with ewc,i top dress it in and work it into the soil,then come back and leave a light coat on top,the bugs cant stand the shit,flys want even land on it,this is a fact,i start my solo cups outside and put ewc on top of soil ,the amonia they cant stand

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I hate to say it, but that might be the case here too...shit! (no pun intended) :puke2:
thats why i asked ,pic look like chicken manure,,you arent to your final pots are you

hkh

hkh

thats why i asked ,pic look like chicken manure,,you arent to your final pots are you
I planted them directly into their final pot. I had a lot of issues with transplant stress with my autos in the past, looked it up and found out that it's apparently a common issue with autos, so I'm trying this now.

But for sure, I've seen plenty of grow journals where peeps transplant autos all day!

hkh

hkh

when i use fish emulsions ,i use 1 tbsp per gallon of water,if your top dressing meal in,just work in about half a handful,work it into the soil,it want benifit to you water,i do the same with ewc,i top dress it in and work it into the soil,then come back and leave a light coat on top,the bugs cant stand the shit,flys want even land on it,this is a fact,i start my solo cups outside and put ewc on top of soil ,the amonia they cant stand
Yea, we dont get fish emulsion here...I looked. To be clear, you say you would top dress it and not water it? Work it into the soil (light raking?) and then leave another light coat on top of that?

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I planted them directly into their final pot. I had a lot of issues with transplant stress with my autos in the past, looked it up and found out that it's apparently a common issue with autos, so I'm trying this now.

But for sure, I've seen plenty of grow journals where peeps transplant autos all day!
it can still be worked like they are ,they look healthy to me,just feed microbes,,got a bro in spain that owns better organix all his product are organic from the ground up and great products,if use them all,,he has several threads her on the farm

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Yea, we dont get fish emulsion here...I looked. To be clear, you say you would top dress it and not water it? Work it into the soil (light raking?) and then leave another light coat on top of that?
yep but on the very top just light enough to barely see it,,when you do water it will filter down in your medium if you dig,,after you top dress it you can water it

hkh

hkh

Thanks much for all the info @oldskol4evr. I took a few pics this morning of that light burn damage on the leaves. I'm pretty convinced that it probably caused by water droplets sitting on the leaves after a misting or something.

20171201 104200
20171201 104214
20171201 104206
Top Bottom