Nutrient Deficiency, Co2? Out Of Ideas

• Thread starter Mariguano
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Mariguano

Hi guys,

So I'm out of ideas on what could be causing my issues and how to fix them.
I have 11 plants in a 4x8 tent that are now on their 6th week, I have been feeding them Jacks, CalNit and epsom, 321 formula, I was feeeing them 600ppm when the problem started to appear.
At first I thought that it was nutrient burn, so I dropped it to 300ppm(.5scale) and the problem seemed to keep appearing and not slowing down.
I contacted Krystal at Jr Peters and she told me to up the feeding to 900ppm(.5scale), but the problem keeps showing up and seems to be worse.

Setup
4x8 tent
Plc6's dimmed to 300w
5 plants in 5 gallon buckets dwc
6 plants in coco with blumats
Rh 60%
Temp 81f
Water temp in dwc 70
Ph 5.8-6.0
My grow tents are in sealed basement

Hope someone can help me
Nutrient deficiency co2 out of ideas
Nutrient deficiency co2 out of ideas 2
Nutrient deficiency co2 out of ideas
Nutrient deficiency co2 out of ideas 2

Last edited:
Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
So these charts maybe will help u get close.
To me it looks like a bit of over feeding combined with maybe, maybe lockout. But zinc looks a possibility as well, does your buyers have macro nutrients?

5C5DF2ED 07A8 4840 A72A 91E3E5ED40B9
681A6434 B41B 4BA5 A34E 7E59727ACD13
91F3957D BF46 417E 8259 7E9C6EDF945A
M

Mariguano

So these charts maybe will help u get close.
To me it looks like a bit of over feeding combined with maybe, maybe lockout. But zinc looks a possibility as well, does your buyers have macro nutrients?
I'm sorry, I don't understand your questions, does my buyer have macronutrients?

dorjewright

dorjewright

the good news, new growth looks ok. Hydro nutes in soil? Not a good idea. first I would lightly flush with a cleaner not just plain water. Get GH flora or something similar and follow their feeding recomendations but at 1/4 to 1/2 their recomendations to begin with. The jacks you mention is way out of the recommended ratios. Expect to add additional Mg.

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

What is your air flow situation like? Is there sufficient air being circulated through the tent?

Top Bottom