Nutrient Deficiency/lockout

• Thread starter Canna689
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
matreurai

matreurai

You cant feed a plant in coco with only water. If so, you're removing the PH buffer. Deficiencies will occurs. Always water with plenty of water, and with a minimum of 400ppm of AB food. You're looking for a 15-20% of run-off EVERY Watering. Give them some B1, a good flush with AB at 400ppm and it will come back healthy.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

look you can cut a turd up and paint it even, and its still a turd..

900 ppm is 900 ppm weather here or there..
Its plants are friend, because A he is over feeding them because he doesn't understand that chart was made for major agriculture conditions, which he sure as the hell doesn't have along with the fact that that chart is just a reference. Plus the quicker you use it the faster you buy more of their bullshit.

Add that to the fact that he is only feeding every other day because he is treating it like soil..
He also thinks if he feeds it more it will get bigger which is a crock a shit.. I could of grown that whole plant out and never went over 700 ppm!
If he heeds my advice he might save it and harvest something decent out of it, or all I see is a waste of electric and shattered dreams....

Last edited:
bicky studs

bicky studs

Its plants are friend, because A he is over feeding them because he doesnt understand that chart was made for major aggriculter conditions, which he sure as the hell doesnt have along with the fact that that chart is just a reference. Plus the quicker you use it the faster you buy more of thier bullshit.

Add that to the fact that he is only feeding every other day because he is treating it like soil..
He also thinks if he feeds it more it will get bigger which is a crock a shit.. I could of grown that whole plant out and never went over 700 ppm!
If he heeds my advice he might save it and harvest something decent out of it, or all I see is a waste of electric and shattered dreams....
wow double edit....must be a mod:D

Wisher619

Wisher619

Its plants are friend, because A he is over feeding them because he doesn't understand that chart was made for major agriculture conditions, which he sure as the hell doesn't have along with the fact that that chart is just a reference. Plus the quicker you use it the faster you buy more of their bullshit.

whats wrong with " Shattered Dreams"?

MidwestToker

MidwestToker

Listen to @EventHorizan, your feeding to much. My veg feeds are around 400 ppm (0.8 ec), flower not over 550 ppm (1.1 ec) in coir with single daily feeds and i'm under 750 of DE.
DSCN0801

In my 40+ yrs of growing I've never had a need to run anything over 700 ppm (1.4 ec). Didn't matter if it was soil,coir, or hydro.

DesertHeat

DesertHeat

C210DBE8 D0FB 47B5 8EBA 91E67C5C9835
63F07459 AE4E 457C 95B3 9DE66AF1EA9A
6B88AFB1 2EA2 447C 9C26 21749F93A7EE
DA66FC18 33B0 4A98 A11C 68820A764FF7
Listen to @EventHorizan, your feeding to much. My veg feeds are around 400 ppm (0.8 ec), flower not over 550 ppm (1.1 ec) in coir with single daily feeds and i'm under 750 of DE.View attachment 770817
In my 40+ yrs of growing I've never had a need to run anything over 700 ppm (1.4 ec). Didn't matter if it was soil,coir, or hydro.

Hey guys, great thread, I've been reading for some time now and I too have deficiency/lockout.
Its my first time growing in coco and I'm in veg photo phase.
The clones have been in 32oz foam cups with runoff for over a month now, about over a week ago i started to feed them with RO water with added nutes. My RO is about 80ppm, tapwater is around 380.
I feed the them once a day after lights on. Its currently under 1000w MH about six feet away at 50% brightness.
After checking within the first week I noticed a spidermite infestation, I spray it down with azamax once a week 15 minutes before lights off.
Besides that the the veg feed has been around 390 ppm with RO. @ 5.8ph the runoff is about 610ppm with 5.8ph.
The leaves are dry and curling with alot of offcolor. Any hints or clues is much appreciated.

Last edited:
MidwestToker

MidwestToker

View attachment 842980 View attachment 842981 View attachment 842982 View attachment 842983

Hey guys, great thread, I've been reading for some time now and I too have deficiency/lockout.
The clones have been in 32oz foam cups with runoff for over a month now, about over a week ago i started to feed them with RO water with added nutes. My RO is about 80ppm, tapwater is around 380.
I feed the them once a day after lights on. Its currently under 1000w MH about six feet away at 50% brightness.
After checking within the first week I noticed a spidermite infestation, I spray it down with azamax once a week 15 minutes before lights off.
Besides that the the veg feed has been around 390 ppm with RO. @ 5.8ph the runoff is about 610ppm with 5.8ph.
The leaves are dry and curling with alot of offcolor. Any hints or clues is much appreciated.
Your going to have to deal with the spider mites first. I see webbing, so the infestation is happening now. I'm not a fan of nuclear attacks or spraying chems on my plants period , but it looks like you need to.

Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
View attachment 842980 View attachment 842981 View attachment 842982 View attachment 842983

Like MidwestToker said, take care of the spider mites first. Spider mite damage looks very similar to a nutrient def. but it's most likely just the bugs. Try a strong mix of Neem but I'd only use it in veg. Otherwise make some lemon oil and use that, works for me.

Top Bottom