Nutrients Expiry Date?

• Thread starter orfea
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

orfea

Hello everyone. It is time to start my new autumn/winter project an i have my last year nutrients which are Flora duo grow/bloom, bio bloom and sensi cal-mag from Advanced Nutrients. Is it ok to use them again? They were at my room all the year with no direct sunlight but now in summer the most high temp were 30C. Do you think is there any problem? Should i consider to buy new ones?

Smerb

Smerb

Hello everyone. It is time to start my new autumn/winter project an i have my last year nutrients which are Flora duo grow/bloom, bio bloom and sensi cal-mag from Advanced Nutrients. Is it ok to use them again? They were at my room all the year with no direct sunlight but now in summer the most high temp were 30C. Do you think is there any problem? Should i consider to buy new ones?
As long as when you shake or stir these up they are not chunky. Just make sure nothing has seperated. A buddy of mine left out some nutes and a chunk formed. Some hydro stores have nutes that sit on shelfs for awhile.

O

orfea

unfortunately i dint shake them at all but either any chunk formed or separation as i can see right now. I will have it on my mind to shake them time to time from now. so can i keep them?

Top Bottom