Nutrients Issue?

• Thread starter Medigrow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MeanGreen420

MeanGreen420

yep... I wanted to test so... It says between 5.5 and 6.5, it's better to let things go.

I'll keep this post updated in the following days, should get a huge grow peak at 200ppm :D
If you get tired of doing full flush then try steering !!! Do you got a grow diary? Im getting close to flower in dwc for my first grow and fixing start my diary! :) I only got one plant going though lol this was more less a test run.

Medigrow

Medigrow

If you get tired of doing full flush then try steering !!! Do you got a grow diary? Im getting close to flower in dwc for my first grow and fixing start my diary! :) I only got one plant going though lol this was more less a test run.

Indeed for the diary, i'm kinda crazy about it :D I like to keep track of what I do, to avoid mistake and remember good things!

Only one plant? For how long have you been vegging?

Medigrow

Medigrow

I don't know if steering a rdwc replace the weekly water change... If yes, I'd steer 100% instead of waiting a week before making a new nut batch :)

MeanGreen420

MeanGreen420

43 days since seed. I’ve defoliate about 6 times and last time I flushed was Jan 1st. I use hydroguard to keep my water and roots healthy. No chiller. I’m in a 12 gal hdx tote but only about 5 gallons of water in it. Mines diy to but I’m also limited to a small bathroom for my grow for right now. I’m gonna upgrade tote to 55 gal and use 27 gal for top off next grow. I’ll get you some pics in about 20 mins lights on.

MeanGreen420

MeanGreen420

43 days since seed. I’ve defoliate about 6 times and last time I flushed was Jan 1st. I use hydroguard to keep my water and roots healthy. No chiller. I’m in a 12 gal hdx tote but only about 5 gallons of water in it. Mines diy to but I’m also limited to a small bathroom for my grow for right now. I’m gonna upgrade tote to 55 gal and use 27 gal for top off next grow. I’ll get you some pics in about 20 mins lights on.
Only probs I got is calcium don’t seem to break down that great in top off res so I get some orange build up on wall of top off reservoir and some on air hose in top off.

Medigrow

Medigrow

I’m also limited to a small bathroom for my grow for right now. I’m gonna upgrade tote to 55 gal and use 27 gal for top off next grow. I’ll get you some pics in about 20 mins lights on.

I though you would say you're upgrading your bathroom ahah :D

Medigrow

Medigrow

Nice plant! Did you got issue with the Bluelab? between, the 4/7/10 led aren't green, you did not calibrated it? :D

MeanGreen420

MeanGreen420

Nice plant! Did you got issue with the Bluelab? between, the 4/7/10 led aren't green, you did not calibrated it? :D
I’ve already calibrated once I don’t see a need to do it again right now since I dipped it in calibration solution and it’s reading correctly

Medigrow

Medigrow

I’ve already calibrated once I don’t see a need to do it again right now since I dipped it in calibration solution and it’s reading correctly

I've having issue with bluelab product... 3 of them and not a single one that is reading the same thing even if I just calibrated them... :\

Medigrow

Medigrow

Yes but often, 2-3 days later and it's off...

I just "steer" with a full bucket in each systems! 270ppm nuts, ladies will love it I think! I'm heading toward another one later today or tomorrow morning :D 1 bucket is 7.6% of total volume so... That's not huge!

Medigrow

Medigrow

And about the Bluelab... Let's say I put them in calibration solution of 7.0, both read ok, then I put them into a container containing tap water, both pen won't show the same PH number.. :\

MeanGreen420

MeanGreen420

And about the Bluelab... Let's say I put them in calibration solution of 7.0, both read ok, then I put them into a container containing tap water, both pen won't show the same PH number.. :\
Huh that’s weird how far off are they from each other

MeanGreen420

MeanGreen420

Hm I tought your food is weak but now I see the plant I am pretty sure it has too much nitrogen. The leaves should not be that dark green.
You were talking about medigrow food being weak not mine. Yes I’ll give my plant couple days and it’ll eat all of it :)
I’ll let it run down to about 220 ppm and feed again. It started at 340 ppm

Top Bottom