Nutrients to help bulk or trichomes?

• Thread starter CINDARELLA99
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
clockworx

clockworx

The past year or two this place has become more and more like roll it up. hardly any of the real OG's frequent this forum anymore..
People with knowledge stay around their own journals to avoid stupid humans...it feels like we visit each others rooms and head home before dark;) gotta avoid:mask:..........really tho, its kinda sad. They need to find a way to limit who can join....they need to have mods that roam around and just boot stupid people off.....I hope it doesn't get like rollitup or I'm gone, nothing more annoying than fighting with a child who has read a few high times mags and walks around telling pros that you cant hang bare bulbs to grow ..... that alone shows everyone he has no clue about growing yet continues to post bullshit.....

mmmdankbuds420

mmmdankbuds420

People with knowledge stay around their own journals to avoid stupid humans...it feels like we visit each others rooms and head home before dark;) gotta avoid:mask:..........really tho, its kinda sad. They need to find a way to limit who can join....they need to have mods that roam around and just boot stupid people off.....I hope it doesn't get like rollitup or I'm gone, nothing more annoying than fighting with a child who has read a few high times mags and walks around telling pros that you cant hang bare bulbs to grow ..... that alone shows everyone he has no clue about growing yet continues to post bullshit.....
I definitely label myself as a beginner. But as a beginner striving for the best information. I'm always learning new stuff everyday on here. I wish there was a section on here that was for more knowledgeable growers. Make it so everybody and anybody could view posts but also make it so you either had to pass a "grow knowledge" test to post in that section or have a high rating on your profile to post in that section.

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

Ed rosenthal is actually up to date. Revised in 2009 or 2010. And there are a few growers on here that are educated, but I have come across A LOT of uneducated growers. This is the internet bro, I could post a thread telling people that pissing on their plants is beneficial. Lol. I actually had a guy get into an argument with me saying that HPS had more blue light spectrum than MH. lol. And I had to school him.

Even if it was a 2020 revised edition, I still take it with a grain of salt just like everything on here. But on this website you can talk to people and see different viewpoints (I aint talkin bout stupid people), with a book people just tend to believe 100% without any question.

mmmdankbuds420

mmmdankbuds420

Even if it was a 2020 revised edition, I still take it with a grain of salt just like everything on here. But on this website you can talk to people and see different viewpoints (I aint talkin bout stupid people), with a book people just tend to believe 100% without any question.
I see where your comin from. As I learn more from experience I find myself being less and less interested in my literature. When I first got my books, and had no garden, I could read em over and over all day. I guess those books are really a better tool for people preparing for their first grow or that have no knowledge really. I think I had a successful first grow because of all the reading and research I did. Now that I can grow successfully its time to dial in the advanced techniques and pushing the growth and quality of my plants to the brinks of reality. I'm just realizing all of this lol. Thank you.

dorjewright

dorjewright

I don't have the experience to know for sure if MH increases trichome production or has no effect one way or the other. What I have noticed is the white light makes it look like the buds are frostier. LED lights do the same thing. I'm set up right now for a test with super lemon haze. One group with a mixed light the other with straight hps. So I'll let you all know in a week or so.
As an aside I don't like to work under MHs and turn them off when I'm in the room and always use didymium safety glasses. The other thing I've noticed since I use open hoods, the MHs produce a lot more heat even if less light - a cooling problem for my setup.

Top Bottom