Nwed Help With Setting Up A Drip System For 4/8plants In 10 Litre Coco/perlite?

• Thread starter Mickygreen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mickygreen

Mickygreen

Hello guys, I'm in the very early stages of putting another grow together and' I would like to use a drip system but' have little too none experience in doing so!
Could a kind grower with knowledge of small scale did drip systems help a guy out " would be super?
I'm growing in a
2x4x6 tent
4x plants
10 litre bucket pots
Ghe nutes
600hps cooltube

Evil Monkey

Evil Monkey

Premium Member
Supporter
I run two 12 gallon totes hempy style with a 25 gallon res tank. I use a top feed drip system all diy mind you. That gravity feeds back to my res. Where do u need help at bro

Mickygreen

Mickygreen

I'm basically stuck in about 10 different mind sets? Not sure what system to run?
I got 8 seedlings 12days old and' I want throw them in a 2x4x6 tent and try pull 10/16Oz without hand watering? Hate hand watering even 3 plants twice per day ?never mind 8 lol

I'm thinking of buying the wilma 10pot organic drip system and' squeezing it in the 2x4 tent?

My main goal is yield?

Evil Monkey

Evil Monkey

Premium Member
Supporter
Is veg time a issue? The reason I ask is because it's possible to pull that weight with less plants. Less plants could be less of a headache for you. That system is cool never used anything like it. This is my only issue, the res is in your grow area which can heat up and cause nasties to grow there. I prefer to keep my res away somewhat to help control temps of my water without a chiller. With any kind of hydro u have to think about these things. Temp of res, ph, and ease of cleaning. A dirty system is a huge problem waiting to happen. Figure out those simple things then decide on a rig for ur setup.

But that rig will work no doubt, just think of the application.

Latest posts

Top Bottom