Nyc hp 13

• Thread starter JayBee
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JayBee

JayBee

International Toker
Supporter
Only got one hp plant going right now, couple weeks into flower. To be honest i am embarrassed how beat up this plant has gotten. Bunch of nutes got spilled on her and i think she is not liking the high ec PBP i have been giving her. When i get her looking real pretty I will get some more pics up. She has reeked since early veg and i am super excited about this plant. Clones are getting ready to start veg soon...

Nyc hp 13
southstreets

southstreets

the gurl looks good from this pic!!! nice work man!! makin my mouth water!!! lol... south

JayBee

JayBee

International Toker
Supporter
I have been real negligent on keeping up new diaries. Still very excited about this plant that is looking dank even though i had some real issues. I think problem may have been high ph and cal or related deficencies. I think things are under control now though.

Nyc
Nyc1
Nyc2
JayBee

JayBee

International Toker
Supporter
And here are some photos of NYC HP 13 on left and White Bubba on right

Nyc and whiteB 1
Nyc and whiteB
hotRod

hotRod

Jaybee
thanks and keep the updates flowing

Im real interested in seeing this strain

JayBee

JayBee

International Toker
Supporter
Will do bro, although i am afraid i am not doing it justice on this grow. this is super dank though. smoked some few months ago and it was A++ This is one of those rare cases you hear about where the hybrid is better than the orig clone only. The orig clone HP 13 was never that strong and after so many years has dulled on all fronts. The NYC HP 13 on the other hand has shown real vigor in growth and the smoke has a killer head stronger than the orig while bringing out the famous sick smell that made this strain famous. I been a fan of the HP 13 for more than 15 years so these seeds and this plant get me excited!!!

O

organickat

I have those going right now and they smell real dank no fruity or floral just skunky /dumpster juice kinna smells like china town on a hot day..lol..

winta

winta

they lookin good issues and all my dude! i know youll be ready next time!

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
glad too see a grow posted

best of luck n keep us posted im also excited for you brotha,she is one of my all time favs after your report i cant wait to have a taste once again

skunky /dumpster juice kinna smells like china town on a hot day..lol..

now thats stanky

1luvbigherb

JayBee

JayBee

International Toker
Supporter
This girl is coming along nicely. I think PH was too high before causing lock out, plus they needed more cal to begin with. Leaves are still wrecked but buds look ok and i thin the harvest will be nice. Will be going again with this girls clone in a day or two. How long did other folks flower for? Looking to me like 8-9 weeks?

I think i am around 6 weeks now...

IMG 1386
IMG 1387
IMG 1388
JayBee

JayBee

International Toker
Supporter
13 more pix

Hope its not too much! Just got to say that JJ-NYC did an awesome job on really BREEDING a new HP-13 that totally has the old skool HP-13 flavor that made this cut famous. Usually cross = weak, unrecognizable version of the original. This cross, as i said before, takes the awesome HP-13 smell and flavor but with some added potentcy. I only popped 4 beans and got 3 males but the one female i got i am pretty sure is gonna be a keeper. Totally REEKS of HP-13 amonia/cat piss smell (I know others describe the smell differently but hp-13 always smells like cat piss to me).

Last note- i put these plants through some real torture, they have recovered i think but the leaves still are toasted.

I think we are around day 46 or something...

IMG 1410
IMG 1414
IMG 1416
IMG 1418
IMG 1419
IMG 1423
IMG 1424
IMG 1425
IMG 1426
IMG 1427
JayBee

JayBee

International Toker
Supporter
reekin out of the tent, out of the room, and down the stairs! and thats just one little plant! Gonna need to run a suplementary carbon scrubber in the room, will set up my spare today and see if it helps...

JayBee

JayBee

International Toker
Supporter
Damn this girl stinks! Can not see the green of the buds at this point either because they are so covered in trichromes. JJ or any of the other guys, how long do you normally take the nyc hp13? She totally stinks of hp-13 so no doubt if there are other phenos, this girl is the hp 13 pheno. I am guessiong 9 weekes - 10 weeks?

C

chunkymunky

so glad to hear she carries the traits of a true hashplant, that being a resin monster. and to stink like the way you describe is awesome.

Top Bottom