Nyc hp 13

• Thread starter JayBee
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JayBee

JayBee

International Toker
Supporter
I have only smoked little bit so far, want to let it cure for a week or two in jars, but seems bit more electric. Last batch was pretty awesome so not expecting it to be better besides for better yeild. Main difference is i pulled it about a week earlier this time as last time i thought i let it go too long, and like i said has a bit more energy with slight electric feeling but still super nice high.

Also, not sure i mentioned it before, but when trimming this bud it is not like other buds, has a kinda greasy feel to the leaves, still stick but also oily. really amazing. I think this bud has some real unique genetic properties. For sure the smell is very unique.

JB

JayBee

JayBee

International Toker
Supporter
Here are some pics of a dried nug...

IMG_1693.JPG

IMG_1691.JPG
IMG_1690.JPG
IMG_1688.JPG
IMG_1686.JPG
IMG_1681.JPG
IMG_1680.JPG
IMG_16781.JPG

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
I have only smoked little bit so far, want to let it cure for a week or two in jars, but seems bit more electric. Last batch was pretty awesome so not expecting it to be better besides for better yeild. Main difference is i pulled it about a week earlier this time as last time i thought i let it go too long, and like i said has a bit more energy with slight electric feeling but still super nice high.

Also, not sure i mentioned it before, but when trimming this bud it is not like other buds, has a kinda greasy feel to the leaves, still stick but also oily. really amazing. I think this bud has some real unique genetic properties. For sure the smell is very unique.

JB

those nugs look great

that greasy feel is the feel of a true hashplant, ime wit TORABORA she had that same feel

i believe you gave a great pre cure smoke report

i was hopin you'd drop the cured report

interested to kno if you you enjoyed her more earlier picked or not ,and wat the difference was ?

im lookin for that narcotic effect

i cant wait to run her just havnt got the chance yet ,this summer will be a hazy one for sure

1luvbigherb

JayBee

JayBee

International Toker
Supporter
I think last time i let her go to long, this time is a little bit stronger and for sure feels a bit more "electric"- feels like a bolt of electricity running through my brain on top of the mellow body feeling...over all this is one of my favorites right now for first smoke with my coffee as well as for relaxing after work... to be totally honest i can do better with this cut, just started a couple cuts off my mom and will run her again soon...

GOTO-gumi

GOTO-gumi

very nice, you going to make any Bho or bubble, with that gold?

JayBee

JayBee

International Toker
Supporter
very nice, you going to make any Bho or bubble, with that gold?

I have the trim in the freezer but feeling lazy, one of these days i will make bubble hash with it. TBH really prefer buds to hash or oil 99% of the time.

JB

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
glad to kno you hold her in such high esteem

i look forward to your cured smoked report

1luvbigherb

Latest posts

Top Bottom