Obama Tries to Rewrite His History of Promising Forbearance for Medical Marijuana Suppliers

• Thread starter oscar169
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mississip Hip

Mississip Hip

total legalization aint happenin.

Federal decrim and medical use....maybe.

Dad says to kid, "Son dont smoke pot!"

Kid says to Dad, "But Dad, I wanna be President one day"..

The last 3 presidents smoked pot for fun. Why the fuck would Obama NOT make medical legal federally?
Well duh!....political pressure NOT to change the Federal law.../ lobbyist power/ ..big pharma..those guys have stroke...more than the president, obviously.

Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

total legalization aint happenin.

Federal decrim and medical use....maybe.

Dad says to kid, "Son dont smoke pot!"

Kid says to Dad, "But Dad, I wanna be President one day"..

The last 3 presidents smoked pot for fun. Why the fuck would Obama NOT make medical legal federally?
Well duh!....political pressure NOT to change the Federal law.../ lobbyist power/ ..big pharma..those guys have stroke...more than the president, obviously.

Don't forget about our privatized prison system.....tack on oil and you have the bread and butter for the south. More than just our last three even our first preident smoked weed he even wrote the first publication outlying how to grow sensimilla.

Mississip Hip

Mississip Hip

Word.

My daddy worked 7on/7off in the Gulf for Exxon for 25 years.

Cats meow job in that neck of the woods.

My homie just got 8 months for 3 xanax and 5 grams of weed. Of course...with the drug court option and $FINE$ out the ass.

Fines are what those boys want...just like norcal backwoods weed counties.

The only LEGAL money getting made off of the sale of weed is by the government in the form of fines and seizures....think about it.

Why the fuck would they fuck up their own game?

Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

Your right on.....when they decriminalized here in Texas they simultaneously jacked up fines for possession and broadened the list of paraphernalia. Legalization would ultimately come with a whole mess of problems attached. I'll just keep doing what I do in the dark, not something I feel I need to share when I'm face to face with people. I would love for it to be legal, and save more people from going to jail for something harmless.......but I just don't see it happening without sweeping regulations, and eventual corporatizing of the whole US scene. Too me I'm off the raydar, and compared to the alternative id like to stay that way.

Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

And if they do legalize all those hidden backwoods will be filled with moonshiners dirt warriors and waterbabys! Cause no way I'm paying taxes on my smoke. I paid tax for my gear what i grow after that is mine.

Top Bottom