Official Clones In Los Angeles

• Thread starter Pimp T
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Snake Oil

Snake Oil

I just wanted to retract my statement of PO stepping there game up. They have the best genetics around but good luck getting the to fulfill a order, Ive tried countless times. They no longer care about patients that order small numbers, they no longer have walk ins, they only deal with commercial growers and dispensaries that deal with large numbers. Guess greed got the best of them.

Im back to getting my clones from cloneville, Ive had mix up from them but th at happens everywhere, at least there all legit strains( unlike PO) and they always have plently of clones in stock( unlike PO)they dont have a minimum order(unlike PO) and they dont act like there gods gift to growers, like PO does.

liketosmoke

liketosmoke

Hears two great place to get bug free clones they are the best in LA

Allstarclones San Pedro Los Angeles Ca. 424 230 1872
Allstarcones.com
on IG allstarclones

BoomFarms
on IG booms_pharm
Orage county Los Angeles Ca
888 592 6669
Boomspharm Nursery has the capability to produce large quantities of industrial hemp plants in Tissue Culture or Vegetative Stage. Located in Southern California, our lab keeps proprietary and rare genetics preserved in sterile stasis, preventing mold or pests. The ability to micro propagate in tissue culture, has given Boomspharm the advantage of maintaining stock plants infinitely. The baby sized plants are cultured for weeks under fluorescent T5 lamps, and kept cool at 72*. The A/C intake uses HEPA filters and we installed a UV Light in the air handler to kill any bacteria in the air. Each jar contains a special hormonal medium called "Agar" which we have spent years perfecting blends specifically for our varieties. We have seen other labs try to replicate our agar results, but they use Tobacco, Corn, etc, agar which doesnt have the correct level of auxins to root cannabis/hemp varieties. Experimentation is key, and we continue to develop new blends. The agar feeds and waters the plants, as well as provides a stable medium for the roots to grow and hold the plant upright. The plants grow in the agar medium until they are transplanted into a 2" coco plug for further vegging. To ORDER CLONES CALL BOOMSPHARM NURSERY 1-888-592-6669 or EMAIL [email protected]

DruHeisenbud

DruHeisenbud

Can someone point me to a dispensary where I can grab forum gsc gg4 and any elite og cut in LA?
Hey Boss, I just joined this forum for that exact reason. I'm with a genetic collective in NoHo. We are called The Farm. Get back at me for more info. I'm new on this so I'm gonna look around. Glad I found this though.

C

caseyjones

Hey fellas! I went to Allstar clones in san pedro and picked up a few cuts. I got "Mendo Breath", "Sour Tangie", "Do-si-dos", "Suzy Q" and "Cookies" from Midnight farms through them. Its a cool place, it was super hot in there the day I went though. A few of my cuts look like they may have got some heat stress or something. I'm not sure. I don't see any bugs, they have one of those USB scopes there too and you can scope all your cuts. He also said that MF Cookies is just GSC, but that they can't call it that. I've never grown her out, from MF or any cut of it so I have no idea or any reference really. Anybody know if Midnight Farms has verified cuts of those? LOL. probably shouldve checked first but went to get CBD clones for someone else, so i picked up a few too. Their Sour Tangie smells legit tho! It's unfortunately one of the ones that look a bit fucked up, but it smells exactly like the sour tangie i get regularly. I'm stoked on that one especially I hope she can pull through!

Does anybody have any info on wether or not mf cuts are verified?

C

caseyjones

Thanks Shroom, I kinda figured. Apparently these are by Midnight Farms out of the bay, just dropped off At allstarclones in Pedro. From what they told me a lot of their clones come from seed but large # pheno hunts atleast. But, they claim their cooks is legit as well and not from seed as far as I know. Ehh I'm not stressin it too much, wouldn't be the first time I got 'real' cookies and it wasn't cookies! Lol. Thanks again shroom!

P

Phatjay

are there any other legit clone spots that sell what they advertise. Did anyone gro w the cookies from the san pedro allstarclone spot?

Mike Hawk

Mike Hawk

The cookies at all star clones are legit. It's the pcg cut aka purple city genetics, 2013 1st place cup winner. Those guys had a great thing going till they got raided. They have lots of clone onlys and some pheno hunt clones. The black lime reserve they have is Kyle kushmans personal selected pheno from a seed run. The mendobreath and dosidos are from the norcalicmag release. I'm running a bunch of stuff from them currently and everything's looking great.

P

Phatjay

The cookies at all star clones are legit. It's the pcg cut aka purple city genetics, 2013 1st place cup winner. Those guys had a great thing going till they got raided. They have lots of clone onlys and some pheno hunt clones. The black lime reserve they have is Kyle kushmans personal selected pheno from a seed run. The mendobreath and dosidos are from the norcalicmag release. I'm running a bunch of stuff from them currently and everything's looking great.

How did the cookies yield, grow log? Do they have a good og cut as well? Thanks!

chinqlinq

chinqlinq

Where can I find Leaftech genetics at? couldnt find them on google

Mike Hawk

Mike Hawk

Got mad pm from the skywalker "g cut" clones I got from leaftech beware.

DruHeisenbud

DruHeisenbud

@Mike Hawk I highly doubt that. Knowing LeafTech and how personal they are you would've been taken care of IF there even was such an issue.

DruHeisenbud

DruHeisenbud

You mean this G Cut of Skywalker OG from LeafTech? My cuts are doing great. No critters, disease, hardened off and rooted. I just took this. Ive gotten new cuts from different sources as well and no sign of any disease. @Mike Hawk

Mike Hawk

Mike Hawk

@Mike Hawk I highly doubt that. Knowing LeafTech and how personal they are you would've been taken care of IF there even was such an issue.

If I got pm infested cuts I wouldn't want replacement cuts that also have pm lol. Besides the fact that it was a couple hour drive to pick up the 2 cut limit its just not worth the trouble for me. Another thing is after the fact he told me that cut finishes in under 8 weeks. Real skywalker og kush finishes after 70+ days. He also told me that his "g cut" is a cross of blueberry mazar x og which is definitely NOT the g cut.

Mike Hawk

Mike Hawk

If you are happy with your cuts @DruHeisenbud thats all that matters. Just speaking on my experience. I would not recommend his cuts.

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

Hey fellas! I went to Allstar clones in san pedro and picked up a few cuts. I got "Mendo Breath", "Sour Tangie", "Do-si-dos", "Suzy Q" and "Cookies" from Midnight farms through them. Its a cool place, it was super hot in there the day I went though. A few of my cuts look like they may have got some heat stress or something. I'm not sure. I don't see any bugs, they have one of those USB scopes there too and you can scope all your cuts. He also said that MF Cookies is just GSC, but that they can't call it that. I've never grown her out, from MF or any cut of it so I have no idea or any reference really. Anybody know if Midnight Farms has verified cuts of those? LOL. probably shouldve checked first but went to get CBD clones for someone else, so i picked up a few too. Their Sour Tangie smells legit tho! It's unfortunately one of the ones that look a bit fucked up, but it smells exactly like the sour tangie i get regularly. I'm stoked on that one especially I hope she can pull through!

Does anybody have any info on wether or not mf cuts are verified?
I would keep a watch full eye out....have had a fee bad experiences with MNF clones...look for pm early on...as well as dudding...have heard others having dud issues coming out of there.

DruHeisenbud

DruHeisenbud

Thats because homeboy from Midnight Farms or whatever gets his cuts from The Farm sometimes..trust.

Top Bottom