Greenpoint Seeds In The Toilet

• Thread starter heisen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
NHWhites

NHWhites

Purple Punch (front left) - it’s pretty vigorous with pretty wide leaves.
Cookies n Chem ( middle and front right) - both are growing well and vigorous as well. I’m going to backfill a little to cover up some stems that stretched a little.
Wedding Cake is gonzo. I haven’t started another seed yet and I’m on the fence as to whether too much time has passed and could it catch up. Thoughts?!?
20AF4348 51EE 4BD5 BED4 D3C0E32D553E
CA00436D B8AF 4DBC A795 5EBEA162BCDD

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Purple Punch (front left) - it’s pretty vigorous with pretty wide leaves.
Cookies n Chem ( middle and front right) - both are growing well and vigorous as well. I’m going to backfill a little to cover up some stems that stretched a little.
Wedding Cake is gonzo. I haven’t started another seed yet and I’m on the fence as to whether too much time has passed and could it catch up. Thoughts?!?
View attachment 796927 View attachment 796928
Ok..What's growing in the rear of that photo..?:p

Farmer P

Farmer P

Sup guys I put two of each Cookies & Chem and Tomahawk in water friday night and all four are above ground now. I picked what I thought were the best two seeds of each. The Cookies still haven't shed their shells yet but four out of four in a couple days is awesome.

All 4 greenpoint
Greenpoint closeup all 4
Tomahawk
Cookies  Chem
NHWhites

NHWhites

Sup guys I put two of each Cookies & Chem and Tomahawk in water friday night and all four are above ground now. I picked what I thought were the best two seeds of each. The Cookies still haven't shed their shells yet but four out of four in a couple days is awesome.
The two cookies n chem I popped needed help getting their shells off too

Farmer P

Farmer P

Just make sure it isn’t inhibiting growth. I wouldn’t wait more than a day
One broke itself out the other I helped a little. The shell cracked off fine, but the membrane was holding on tight so I wet it and let it soak a while then gently moved it off one leaf so it's all stuck to the other leaf. Good to go. Hoping for at least one girl of each!

20180508 0620491
RHINObeast

RHINObeast

View attachment 795865 CnC and Purple Punch are officially above ground and shell free. I don’t think the others are popping but I did turn off a fan and turned down my exhaust fan to help raise the temps some, hopefully low 80’s will motivate those little bean bitches
NH- is the purple punch a greenpoint strain? I got a batch from my buddy a couple months back it was super berry stank and frosty AF!

1D82C31B 512F 462B 899C 1E72ECE9DDD5
Top Bottom