Greenpoint Seeds In The Toilet

• Thread starter heisen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Cookie Wreck Tenn. Kush#2 update time: (front plants, from GPS - Cannaventure -fem seeds)
Cookie Wreck plant like smell only..Tenn Kush#2..major lemon lime smell from leaves, stems etc:)
7 7 2018

NHWhites

NHWhites

No smell on the cookie wreck huh? She definitely looks nice and chunky. Are the cannaventures heavy feeders?

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

No smell on the cookie wreck huh? She definitely looks nice and chunky. Are the cannaventures heavy feeders?
I feed as usual..Canna Terra Flores 20ml per gal (23ml max) + Ginormous PK Boost 5 ml till week 5 and then 10 ml til week 7..never more..The leaf tips just show a slight touch of tip burn ( I want it this way)

As soon as I finish with my canna and Ginormous (still a while off)..I will be switching over to Megacrop nutes for veg and flower..Not sure about which PK boost, since Humboldt has changed the Ginormous formula and raised the prices too. (Got a gallon of the old formula at the old prices just after they did it.)

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

I hear there a lot of phenos of Cookie Wreck..Mine is a purple one with almost no smell..hope she is not a heavy CBD variety..still loaded with trichs.

NHWhites

NHWhites

I’d be ok with a cbd plant. I’m hoping for a cookie leaner in smell and taste with some added euphoria from the trainwreck. Only one way to find out...pop some beans lol. Those will be part of my next indoor run

Friendlyguy

Friendlyguy

Heard anything good or bad about vegamatrix? Thinking about getting it or AN cdfa certfied organic nutes...
I feed as usual..Canna Terra Flores 20ml per gal (23ml max) + Ginormous PK Boost 5 ml till week 5 and then 10 ml til week 7..never more..The leaf tips just show a slight touch of tip burn ( I want it this way)

As soon as I finish with my canna and Ginormous (still a while off)..I will be switching over to Megacrop nutes for veg and flower..Not sure about which PK boost, since Humboldt has changed the Ginormous formula and raised the prices too. (Got a gallon of the old formula at the old prices just after they did it.)

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Heard anything good or bad about vegamatrix? Thinking about getting it or AN cdfa certfied organic nutes...
That's another one I haven't heard of..(means nothing)..I got the megacrop as a sample and liked the simplicity (no mixing..just add water)..and it flowered a crop very nicely..In fact there seemed to be more resin on the MC plants than on her siblings without it..(siblings flowered with Canna etc).
I think I got a 5L jug of Canna Terra Flores for about $75 shipped on Ebay last year..So far, I have loaded up on the free megacrop samples (powder)(paid very reasonable shipping only).

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Sheeet I was hoping it was a typo lol. Are you in soil or coco? Pretty sure you’ve told me before. How’s the cookie wreck going btw?
Soil (FFOF, FFHF and perlite..now added some Strawberryfields too)
I have been using as sample of Herculean Harvest Bone MEAL (NECTAR), and I think that it really helps with nutrient uptake. Using Canna Terra Flores and Ginormous until I am done..then I am switching to Megacrop since it did really well against Canna and very cheap too. Got a bunch of freebies for the cost of fgt. Would have switched either way and I am very fond of Canna.

Also the lighting over C&C is 1x QB132 2700k and 1/2 QB288 (3000k)..Between the QBs and the highly reflective tile walls..I think that is why they seem to grow faster and bigger, but IDK..Too lazy and high for a FORMAL test..LOL

Cookie is chopped..took a while..but no smell to speak of..drying now for a week or so, if I can keep the RH up..RH in N. Nevada in summers is under 10%! I am hoping she was not the CBD pheno,,pretty sticky though:)

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Cookie Wreck (Cannaventure from GPS)..INITIAL GROW/SMOKE REPORT

Note: Only 2 days into dry
Hardly any smell to speak of
Considering no cure as yet..the smoke is surprisingly smooth and POTENT!
Soil FFOF/FFHF/Perlite
Nutes Canna terra..PK Boost Ginormous
Microbes mykos -Extreme Gardening
Veg time 7 weeks ... Time to harvest after flip 10 weeks
It is apparently NOT the CBD Pheno TG
Decent bud to leaf ratio
Grow was easy..a few naners in week 6, but easy to pluck
NEVER faded after 2 weeks of plain water and later Floraleen..VERY STRANGE
Looking forward to a long cure..will update in a few months

Top Bottom