Greenpoint Seeds In The Toilet

• Thread starter heisen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

heisen

Here's Starfighter X Stardawg hybrid by Greenpoint seeds.

Should be a good run.there about 3 weeks old if that and gonna get flipped soon.i got 3 shoreline GG in there also.Found 1 male so far so he was culled out of the buckets.I built this 12 bucket system for sexing 12 pack seeds cause i got tired of cutting clones on plants i had to start in dirt to be able to move to hydro.Now i just run them straight and pull the males out and space out the females.

Seedlings by Greenpoint seeds

Last edited by a moderator:
MrTakeYoKush891

MrTakeYoKush891

"Greenpoint Seeds is a one-stop store for the highest-quality cannabis seeds available. We've made it our objective since our founding in 2014 to provide the greatest cannabis strains at the cheapest pricing.

We have a large selection of premium cannabis strains produced from top, clone-only cultivars including Stardawg, Animal Cookies, Purple Punch, and many more. We enable producers all around the world to develop high-quality cannabis by offering a large assortment of cannabis seeds, regular promotional deals, and exceptional customer service.

Who is the founder of Greenpoint Seeds?

Gu, the creator of Greenpoint Seeds of Colorado, began producing cannabis in 2006. From creating his own organic soil to discovering new cannabis strains, he immediately acquired a liking for the process."

Here's some of the highest yielding strains by GreenPoint:
  • Alien Punch.
  • Banana Punch.
  • Catalina Wine Mixer.
  • Fruit Punch.
  • Gorilla Punch.
  • Grape Punch.
  • Head Punch.
  • Motor Punch

J

JohnTheDank

Gu said he is handing out over 500 packs of the cookie crossed strains to testers, and you can see there's a lot of testers at major cannabis sites. Shows that Gu is taking it serious if he's really testing out his crosses. I can definitely vouch for him.

G

G3n3tiK

THCBay has listed Greenpoint seeds on their site. I'm trying to get some bruce banner x monster cookies or MCX white master kush.

NHWhites

NHWhites

Starfighter X Stardawg.
Should be a good run.there about 3 weeks old if that and gonna get flipped soon.i got 3 shoreline GG in there also.Found 1 male so far so he was culled out of the buckets.I built this 12 bucket system for sexing 12 pack seeds cause i got tired of cutting clones on plants i had to start in dirt to be able to move to hydro.Now i just run them straight and pull the males out and space out the females.

View attachment 766718
How long have you had those seeds? I’ve been trying to find some. A buddy got some grown out by his friend and the terps are out of this world.

H

heisen

The one im excited about is barnburner.fire OG and starrdawg.dynamite diesel is supposed to be good to.ECSD x starrdawg.
I' also running his ghost train haze x stardawg and girl scout cookie forum cut x stardawg.
Been on 12 12 about a week.

20171225 230646

20171225 230636

H

heisen

These are the ones im running this year.I just ordered 2 Cookies n Chem and 2 packs of Snake Oil (Bio-Diesel X Stardawg)and a pack of cult classic.Gu still owes me a pack of Lucky7's which is supposed to be bad ass.Lucky Charms X Stardawg.

20171226 202813

H

heisen

I was looking at the Eagle Scout and tomahawk before settling on purple mountain majesty. The prices were stupid cheap. It was my search for gunslinger that even brought me to his site
Yeah i wish we had a Greenpoint thread here.Not as many crybabys and kids here as it is on rollitup.Im sure Gu would come here if we had a decent thread on his gear.The Eagle Scout is amazing man.Under a scope it is already covered up in trichs and its still just coming out of veg.I know its going to be stellar.I got the Gunslinger on the Black Friday sale.It was a last minute decision.I knew there was shit that went down with the starfighter that was found from a 6000 dollar pack of seeds.I figured what the hell might as well try it.If you get the chance look into the Deadhead OG x Stardawg,That was Andy Sacks favorite from GP.im not sure on the name but supposedly its bad ass.Ill look and check back

H

heisen

Confirmed are back row 2nd from left corner..back row right corner.no hairs yet but I can tell.i can sex the shit out of plants.the rest are just nub preflowerers no way to tell.but I'm thinking I'm gonna have more females than males for sure.
My 2 favorites are definitely fems so I'm good.
I flipped them.yo 12 12 today.shits gonna get good.

Irietime

Irietime

9D276D82 4A75 4D23 9175 631C0FCCD77B
Yeah i wish we had a Greenpoint thread here.Not as many crybabys and kids here as it is on rollitup.Im sure Gu would come here if we had a decent thread on his gear.The Eagle Scout is amazing man.Under a scope it is already covered up in trichs and its still just coming out of veg.I know its going to be stellar.I got the Gunslinger on the Black Friday sale.It was a last minute decision.I knew there was shit that went down with the starfighter that was found from a 6000 dollar pack of seeds.I figured what the hell might as well try it.If you get the chance look into the Deadhead OG x Stardawg,That was Andy Sacks favorite from GP.im not sure on the name but supposedly its bad ass.Ill look and check back
heres the Raindance, (deadhead og x chem4x Chemdog D) turned out super frosty.

GrowzNCali

GrowzNCali

The Eagle Scout is amazing man.Under a scope it is already covered up in trichs and its still just coming out of veg.

@heisenbubble That has me drooling man. Very nice. You have a very nice setup. Only thing I'd point out about dropping from clones is the fact that you reintroduce RNG into your grow/harvest. It seems knowing you have all fems when you introduce into the system is most efficient. All your sites can produce.

H

heisen

@heisenbubble That has me drooling man. Very nice. You have a very nice setup. Only thing I'd point out about dropping from clones is the fact that you reintroduce RNG into your grow/harvest. It seems knowing you have all fems when you introduce into the system is most efficient. All your sites can produce.
RNG?

Latest posts

Top Bottom