• Thread starter heisen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GLOSSYBUDZ

GLOSSYBUDZ

Greenpoint Strains in the stash :ninja::ninja:

hillbil

hillbil

Most of what I get from GP is reduced or discontinued or @uctioned or something and in a few months I’ll be pickin' up the leftovers all over again and my highs and terpenoids will always be 12 months out of style. There are no “mids” in this gear.

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Most of what I get from GP is reduced or discontinued or @uctioned or something and in a few months I’ll be pickin' up the leftovers all over again and my highs and terpenoids will always be 12 months out of style. There are no “mids” in this gear.

1st time I am having a little trouble germinating (Iron Horse)..small tails after 24hr soak and no pop after 4 days..I got very spoiled with Cackleberry and The Deputy..Fast AF.
Cackleberry is so fine..gonna flush next watering and her clones all took (6 for 6!)..One clone is now a Colloidal Silver She/Male and I want my own feminized seeds..LOL
3 17 18 Crackleberry treated regular female

bigfattone

bigfattone

Heck no. Most affordable for quality i see out there with a few others as well but GPS remains at the tippy top for me. Much love and support to everyone growing...
Extremely affordable 4 packs of seeds 3 separate orders...with specials/deals $87.00 Hickok Haze,Jelly Pie ,Deputy & Night Rider...Gu prices/genetics Rock!!!

bigfattone

bigfattone

1st time I am having a little trouble germinating (Iron Horse)..small tails after 24hr soak and no pop after 4 days..I got very spoiled with Cackleberry and The Deputy..Fast AF.
Cackleberry is so fine..gonna flush next watering and her clones all took (6 for 6!)..One clone is now a Colloidal Silver She/Male and I want my own feminized seeds..LOL
View attachment 785896
Looking Robust!!!...Excellent choice...Your male.Hope Iron Horse come up!!!

hillbil

hillbil

I had a couple hermies with Purple Mountain Majesty but they showed right away and were obvious at about 50/50 m/f parts. I just treat them as males and go on. Purple Mountain Majesty is however as powerful as anything I’ve had since 1969! Really!

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Getting ready to give up on Iron horse..only 1 popped of 4 and it is a puny thing..1st time but shit happens..

Too many more waiting for room..
Meantime..started flushing the cackleberry and her clone is about ready to give me some female pollen (CS treated female Cackleberry)..Damn thing loves being cloned..Will take a shot after lights on today..Smells just like Cherry cough syrup..:)

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

And now..DA BALLS!!..(Cackleberry she/male w/ CS).

Hope there is something in them balls..LOL
Sorry for the Burple..under the circumstances..afraid to even breath on them.
3 21 18
3 21 18 2

jessmister04

jessmister04

All organic. I fed that Diesel straightup Starbucks used coffee beans that they give out to gardeners (ALL NITROGEN with a 6.9 PH balance), seaweed extract, fermented soy beans, Bone Meal, Epsom salt teas, along with worm castings, seabird bat guano, and of course molasses for the soil critters:).

GLOSSYBUDZ

GLOSSYBUDZ

Hi, you wont be let down with the
cookies n chem the lime green pheno tint purple i liked most.

What type of yeild per plant and how long do you veg For With your diesel and skywalkers
Your plants look good.

Last edited:
Top Bottom