Official Monsancho Seeds Tester Thread!

• Thread starter Thejoeybrown
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
stonestacker

stonestacker

So I have two clones off each plant that rooted. I put the original plants into flower and the Clones in 2 solos

20180716 110302
20180716 110250
20180716 110354
20180716 110309

stonestacker

stonestacker

Once you get the flour all over them are they getting baked or deep fried :cool:

Lmao high stackers hope your summer is going great :happy:
LOL.fuck you...
Summer is going slow. I just can't seem to get shit done in this heat.
Post holes are dug waiting for inspection. Shure is nice standing back and watching some other poor fool run that hand auger in this hard ass clay.

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Gave all my PI's their first topping yesterday, something I've been a little slack about lately, trying to get my shit together. I do have a bunch of work I've been putting off though, been feeling a little discouraged, thinking I might go in there and give it hell tomorrow, we'll see. Haha

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

I had to go back and look, it was fucking June 8th that these went into soil, all germinated. It wasn't that long ago that any plant I was growing from seed would've been getting flipped about now and would give me a good size plant and this is all they've done so far.
I've been pretty forthcoming that even though I've been growing for a few years now, I never was a guy with a green thumb, I was always a metal and gears type of guy, although my real, first love has always been working on the ocean, for some reason I didn't end up there as often as I would've liked. Anyway, I may have grown some decent looking buds along the way but, I'm not a great grower by any means.
With that said, in the, roughly, 8 years I've been growing I have learned a few things, my disability puts a lot of limits on me though and I try to do things as simply as I can get away with, although sometimes I can start overthinking things. I can definitely see that things took a downturn when I started using that coco, it was a cheaper brand but, there were a ton of good reviews on it so I felt comfortable with buying it, bad choice.
I've got to get to work and get things turned around in there, gonna give the flower tent a good cleaning, got to get the wife to help me out a bit there. Got it emptied out so it can get done and give it a fresh start. I'm thinking I should transplant those PI's now and get as much of that mix out of them as I can in the process, see if I can get them moving along.
There, a short post for you. Haha

stonestacker

stonestacker

So while the seeds plants are sexing .the fresh clones in solos and getting out of control. I will start my Bonsai mom process. I've already chop toped some of these back. Some I won't touch because they haven't grown much. The clones from the very top of the plant are definitely outgrowing the clones from the bottom of the plant.

You can see buy the uncut one they like to grow up into the lights. The little bastard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom