Official Monsancho Seeds Tester Thread!

• Thread starter Thejoeybrown
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
G gnome

G gnome

I topped everyone today and cloned them all . debating how I wanna sex em . anyone ever cut clones and flip them immediately? I'm running out of veg space so I wanna cull males asap. Unless its pappa#4 sex panther # cant remember but ill know when I smell it. They smell very wrong when I was cutting clones they surprised me with funk

Ive tried it...by the time the clones flowered the plants showed sex anyways

stonestacker

stonestacker

I feel the same way. Running out of room and wondering how I will fit it all in. I'm sure it will work out but time and space restraints can be a challenge to say the least. They be growing like gangbusters. I will probably start topping more today.
I have not done a lot of seed runs before so this will be fun. Getting out of my comfort zone is good for me.

2toughtony

2toughtony

I feel the same way. Running out of room and wondering how I will fit it all in. I'm sure it will work out but time and space restraints can be a challenge to say the least. They be growing like gangbusters. I will probably start topping more today.
I have not done a lot of seed runs before so this will be fun. Getting out of my comfort zone is good for me.
Its allways a battle between my known keepers vs new cuts vs seeds I love seeds because they are unique. I'm plannjng on flipping all the clones I took at once fresh out the cloned in small pots on the side just so I can pick who gets a bigger pot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom