ChemUrkle 1, ChemUrkle 2, StarDawg, DNL, TresDawg,+More Topdawg Gear

• Thread starter AssManOG
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
AssManOG

AssManOG

Hi there Fellow Farmers, Thanks for stopping by and checking out the thread.
I have been a topdawg fan for a long time as I have grown out other chems. So I am especially grateful I finally got the chance to pop some of JJ's gear from seed. Here are some of the strains

ChemUrkle1
ChemUrkle2
Stardawg
DNL F2
TresdawgBX

More strains to come:

There will be different flower rooms used for growing these strains and I will list them with each strain. The majority of them they will be going to the testing room, which is specifically for testing new strains in before they are put into rotation.

This test grow is grown organically in soil and coco using the roots organic nutrient line plus some Teas, xtra bennies and Humboldt Honey.

Veg room - Good Size:)

Testing Flower room - 3 - 600's over 2 - 3 X 3 trays with a 4x9 screen over the top.

Photos go here! Update tonight

sox

sox

sweet bro, good luck...i got 3-600s over 2-3x3s as well, only tried scrog a few times...i liked it, but didnt use a bigger screen like you are....how you like the bigger screen? got any pix of it in action?
Thanks and happy farming!
-Sox

AssManOG

AssManOG

Hey Sox thanks for coming to hang out bro!

I dug this photo up, this is before the screen is put on. It has changed some since this photo but this will give you an idea. these plants are just transplanted and were about to get the chop. we were given a ton of these plants so we just stuffed them in there and flipped them.

This is a new OG strain to us, an old friend gave to me said it was the best OG ever. He said he has had her for over 15 years and finally decided to give her up. We both have grown lots of OG's so I am sure it is good I had to test it first before it got put into full rotation.

Screen 1

sox

sox

your ragin em as beds, super sweet...i was thinkin about that...but didnt know if they would be deep enough....no problems it looks like!
How many holes drilled in the bottom?

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
fuckin sick hommie like your style looks like my new set up except i'm runnin 4x4 under 2k or 3 k haven't decided yet any way keep killin it stay frosty bro peace.

Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
2 holes drilled in the deepest drain spot.

Then its on a tilt and also has coco mat and hydroton underneath for proper drainage plus a couple of other little secrets but that will remain secret!:)
No bro no problems at all.

Nice set up, sounds like u run u ur beds the wat i set mines up except i didnt slope them, and my drain leaves bout 2 inch for the nutes to pool up hempy style, plants r loving it! Nxt round ill prolly airate them.
Subbed on this one dude!

Confu...

AssManOG

AssManOG

More photos will be posted tomorrow, I need to make sure they are the correct strains that are being listed.

I usually have an assistant following me around with a note pad documenting each photo, giving neck rubs and lap dances when necessary but she was not present this evening.;)

I
fuckin sick hommie like your style looks like my new set up except i'm runnin 4x4 under 2k or 3 k haven't decided yet any way keep killin it stay frosty bro peace.
Hey PG, thanks for the drive by I hope I can keep it as frosty as you man! Go 3k...always more light!!!! You got them up yet?

Glad 2 see ur log up.. U got a nice line up.. Looks like a sick set up 2 dog.. Good luck with them new seeds
DOGGIE DOG! Sup Mang.... Its going to be a wild ride for sure I will get more and more pictures up as I go.. I am learning this camera thing too. Thanks for all the well wishes! glad you stopped by my doggie dog!

Nice set up, sounds like u run u ur beds the wat i set mines up except i didnt slope them, and my drain leaves bout 2 inch for the nutes to pool up hempy style, plants r loving it! Nxt round ill prolly airate them.
Subbed on this one dude!

Confu...

Nice Confuten thanks mang, Cool you use the same kinda set up your sounds very similar as thats kinda what these do...my slope is very gentle and meant to allow for maximum irrigation while eventually draining out.I use between a 2 or 3 inch drain adapter from an ebb n flow kit to the bucket

The watering manifold will be in the next set of pictures.

Kick ass dude. I'd love to c what the DNL looks like. I got the DDNL and it's dope.

Thanks Boom, I will get the DNL shots up tomorrow...Is the DDNL the Chemdog D x DNL? have you flowered it and do you have finished pics plus pics in veg and flower???? I would love to see those

DIZAM its 4am here again...Gotta get to bed fast...Night yall

The Mulls

The Mulls

coolsio set-up ... nicenclean with lots of green ... :D ... got any recent group shots ... lols ... sad to see bout your other thread ... liked having tha daily perv ... . just maybeees u guys need to b a little more selective with your arses ... just thinkin is all . ... cheers much .... Mrs Mull :p

Top Bottom