Og Biowars Brewing For Rdwc

• Thread starter Jonny7344
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

Jonny7344

I read through the threads (maybe I missed it) and can't seem to find the answer to my question. I want to make the switch to biowars bennies. I've tried the sterile route and it's just not working out for me.

I run two current culture systems and run into a big concern with a ingredient for brewing the tea, Black strap molasses. Everything I've read have said that molasses is a big no no in this system.

So basically, is there a replacement food source I can use to replace molasses to provide food for the bennies? I don't want to even risk putting in the smallest amount of molasses into my systems.

Or maybe someone can provide me more information on biowars teas and the current culture system. Is there anyone that currently runs current culture systems and biowars bennies?

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I read through the threads (maybe I missed it) and can't seem to find the answer to my question. I want to make the switch to biowars bennies. I've tried the sterile route and it's just not working out for me.

I run two current culture systems and run into a big concern with a ingredient for brewing the tea, Black strap molasses. Everything I've read have said that molasses is a big no no in this system.

So basically, is there a replacement food source I can use to replace molasses to provide food for the bennies? I don't want to even risk putting in the smallest amount of molasses into my systems.

Or maybe someone can provide me more information on biowars teas and the current culture system. Is there anyone that currently runs current culture systems and biowars bennies?
Well the answer is yes and no...
Ive ran caps beenies in rdwc but not yet in my UC system.
I bubble the beenies, ewc, and molasses in a 5 gal bucket for 48 hrs.
Then turn pump off and let it settle.
Then i use 50 ml per gal in the system.

I also use hydrogaurd at 2 ml per gal straight in the system....

Top Bottom