Og Genetics THE TRUTH

• Thread starter Calicannabiseed
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

Calicannabiseed

I Manage a Hydroponics Store in Cali. I am also an amateur Breeder-Pollen Chucker. I was approached by Johhny OG (as he calls himself) in March of 2010. He had bought 3 packs of seeds from Cali Connection and had gathered up a bunch of clones from local clubs and wanted to start a clone business with. He had never grown hydro and had a house full of sick plants. So I stupidly agreed to help him. After two weeks of my Hydro regimen the plants were off and running. We worked tirelessly to separate rooms in the garage, stapling panda paper, ducting etc. etc. At the end of it all we had a fully functional grow, complete with a breeding area for me, a clone area for Johnny and a flower room for us. I had just completed my first feminizing project at that time with a cross between Da Purps and Afghan Landrace, creating " Capo Kush " I had given all the beans away to be tested but about 50. Those I sprouted and brought over to Johnny's house and put in his back yard for a summer grow. Our goal was to use that money from that harvest to fuel our breeding program and make an appearance at the Cannabis Cup in Amsterdam. I had been to Amsterdam many times and was ready for the Cup. Fast forward the Capo plants were so Big and beautiful, so stable!! Great breeding stock. We also had a kiddy pool with all the clones that Johnny had collected from the local clubs and decided he didn't want to take care of anymore so I kept those alive too. We ended up with a male from each of the strains from Cali Connection and A "Greenhouse Seeds" Bubba Kush(male)I was able to make select crosses between Alien Dog (male) Alien Bubba (male) Deadhead OG (male) and the Greenhouse Bubba(male) to the Capo Kush(female). Johnny never took the males out of the yard and an open pollination took place between all the males and Capo Kush (female) and the clones in the kiddy pool= Blue Dragon(female), Blackberry Kush(female),Hindu Skunk (female)Querckle(female). Harvest time came and we had a shitload of seeds and OG Genetics was born. We decided to go to Kush Con to promote our Company. While at Kush Con all I saw was laziness and lack of overall effort from Johhny. Upon returning home I was bombarded with phone calls from angry clone customers yelling at me saying we sold them males. I confirmed that Johnny never sexed the beans from Cali Connection and had been selling male clones to tons of people. That was the kicker for me. I left Og Genetics in December of 2010 and took cuts from everything there so I could weed out the male. Since that time they got busted with 2300 plants and an Alligator. Johnny has tried his hardest to blame the bust on me because I got pulled over with a bunch of plants and Medicine and I produced our non-profit paper work and was let go. A follow up investigation led the a knock on his door with OUT a warrant and HE LET THEM IN in and proceeded to tell on himself. I am still doing what I do which is breeding-pollen chucking and I GIVE THE BEANS AWAY. I have never tried to hijack a forum to promote myself. I just want to breed bomb ass strains and give the beans away to my fellow smokers and the way they pay me is with their praises.

That's enough for me

SLICK 50

cannabeans

cannabeans

give em away

i follow the same rules!!!

" GIVE EM AWAY"

S

sfzoo

Yo Calicannabisseeds,

that shit sucks man. more profiteers who lack passion and work ethic. keep doin YOU mang!!

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
damn I remember that story about the alligator - I think I posted that here at the farm - or maybe Im thinking about the one with the bears

damn this wifi is good

Dz1PnK

Dz1PnK

I Manage a Hydroponics Store in Cali. I am also an amateur Breeder-Pollen Chucker. I was approached by Johhny OG (as he calls himself) in March of 2010. He had bought 3 packs of seeds from Cali Connection and had gathered up a bunch of clones from local clubs and wanted to start a clone business with. He had never grown hydro and had a house full of sick plants. So I stupidly agreed to help him. After two weeks of my Hydro regimen the plants were off and running. We worked tirelessly to separate rooms in the garage, stapling panda paper, ducting etc. etc. At the end of it all we had a fully functional grow, complete with a breeding area for me, a clone area for Johnny and a flower room for us. I had just completed my first feminizing project at that time with a cross between Da Purps and Afghan Landrace, creating " Capo Kush " I had given all the beans away to be tested but about 50. Those I sprouted and brought over to Johnny's house and put in his back yard for a summer grow. Our goal was to use that money from that harvest to fuel our breeding program and make an appearance at the Cannabis Cup in Amsterdam. I had been to Amsterdam many times and was ready for the Cup. Fast forward the Capo plants were so Big and beautiful, so stable!! Great breeding stock. We also had a kiddy pool with all the clones that Johnny had collected from the local clubs and decided he didn't want to take care of anymore so I kept those alive too. We ended up with a male from each of the strains from Cali Connection and A "Greenhouse Seeds" Bubba Kush(male)I was able to make select crosses between Alien Dog (male) Alien Bubba (male) Deadhead OG (male) and the Greenhouse Bubba(male) to the Capo Kush(female). Johnny never took the males out of the yard and an open pollination took place between all the males and Capo Kush (female) and the clones in the kiddy pool= Blue Dragon(female), Blackberry Kush(female),Hindu Skunk (female)Querckle(female). Harvest time came and we had a shitload of seeds and OG Genetics was born. We decided to go to Kush Con to promote our Company. While at Kush Con all I saw was laziness and lack of overall effort from Johhny. Upon returning home I was bombarded with phone calls from angry clone customers yelling at me saying we sold them males. I confirmed that Johnny never sexed the beans from Cali Connection and had been selling male clones to tons of people. That was the kicker for me. I left Og Genetics in December of 2010 and took cuts from everything there so I could weed out the male. Since that time they got busted with 2300 plants and an Alligator. Johnny has tried his hardest to blame the bust on me because I got pulled over with a bunch of plants and Medicine and I produced our non-profit paper work and was let go. A follow up investigation led the a knock on his door with OUT a warrant and HE LET THEM IN in and proceeded to tell on himself. I am still doing what I do which is breeding-pollen chucking and I GIVE THE BEANS AWAY. I have never tried to hijack a forum to promote myself. I just want to breed bomb ass strains and give the beans away to my fellow smokers and the way they pay me is with their praises.

That's enough for me

SLICK 50

so your whole breeding program, your whole company was an accident? a joke even, and your bragging about this, and crossing bs club genetics with swerves auto/hermy gear?

sign me up for that one... no, not really

keep tryin to pass off trainwreck as og

G

ganjherbsmoke

Ya I forgot to post this home val hit me up recently saying he was heading to denver before I knew much about it I emailed them cuz a place here was gonna stock em dunno what the deal is now but what a wild story can't believe there still goin

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
So I should stay away from these seeds I take it?

outwest

Majestic12

Majestic12

This is more lil gal drama than my daughter can muster on facebook....
bottom line today in the cannabis community any schmuck can claim to be
a breeder with no knowledge of a damn thing....

You kids get my blood pressure reaching for the skies....

fuk me....

Mississip Hip

Mississip Hip

Mang...you title this thread the truth on OG.

The first paragraph is Swerves gear and club cuts.

Then how your crew gets busted.....

WTF?

Bublonichronic

Bublonichronic

interesting story for sure man, i love how some people are so self righteous they feel they're the only "real" breeders, and everyone els is just "chucking pollen"... sounds like you got some killer crosses out of the outdoor mistake, only problem i see is that you wont be able to determine exactly what genetics pollenated each plant

sky high

sky high

Fortunately there are folks like you obsoul who are keeping the flame burning with some real FIRE .....and not just a FLASH IN THE PAN.

bubl...yer post is a severe contradiction because no "real" breeder would EVER lose track of the lineage of their plants...

Bublonichronic

Bublonichronic

sky: well it was his partners mistake no? shit happens? sounds like he still knows what plants are what, and can try to make crosses again...and i dont doubt the seeds will put out some good herb

sky high

sky high

that's cool, bubl.....as long as they keep the seeds to themselves and don't think they are worthy of sale to anyone else.

Hell...anyone who has been at this awhile has had some sort of exposure to a herm/errant pollen....but that doesn't mean they are a breeder...or fuck...even a pollen chucker...
it just means they were fuckin asleep at the wheel.... (sky has "been there, done that"...and will make a return visit @ some point, no doubt!)

accidentally peein in the gene pool and cleaning up yer own mess is far different than pissin in >everyone's< pool....

be safe, all

s h

Bublonichronic

Bublonichronic

that's cool, bubl.....as long as they keep the seeds to themselves and don't think they are worthy of sale to anyone else.

Hell...anyone who has been at this awhile has had some sort of exposure to a herm/errant pollen....but that doesn't mean they are a breeder...or fuck...even a pollen chucker...
it just means they were fuckin asleep at the wheel.... (sky has "been there, done that"...and will make a return visit @ some point, no doubt!)

accidentally peein in the gene pool and cleaning up yer own mess is far different than pissin in >everyone's< pool....

be safe, all

s h
i hear ya man, altho, i feel the gene pool on most strains is fucked at this point, hermis seem to be more common then they should be IMO , so im starting to really get into landraces, tryin to get as many as i can to try and start from scratch.. of course my sources are limited when it comes to seeds, i got a bunch of world of seeds "pure strains" that i intend on inbreeding and hopefully get a larger selection of seeds to find a pheno, anyway , now im just stoned and ramblin, peace

Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

WTFingF!!! This is the stupidist ass story ive ever heard. Its so weak it hurts my face.........Yall werent arnt breeders your not even chunkers your just dinks. The literal meaning of poser. Greenhouse Bubba........(face palm)......Ive never heard a story so ass gapingly gay almost ever on these boards right up there with "I got it from snoop dogg" kinda sillyness. Or no its LEDgirl tranny kinda shit. There are tons of people who make crosses and hand them out for free to all who come around. Ive worked crosses to f3 and further open-pollenated 40+ plants of one strain just to make sure all my friends could have the oppurtunity to grow something i might have had in my stash. Ive got friends who have done the same for me. But this well i got some cool cuts and some beans i bought im gunna be the next cup winner is like retarded and insulting to those of us who take ALL our time to scrutinize our crops to track a strain dial it in then track and follow its offspring to learn its pheno's and traits for further breeding. ANd if your not taking it to at least f2 or further "are you even really breeding?" And im barely even a closet chunker compared to others i know. Theres people hiding in the hills and on the plains that have crossed and bx strains that we all thought have been defunct for 30 years and still have kicking alive and happy. That wont ever hand them out that wont ever spend a second on any board. OR EVER EVER try to sell them, its about the fucking passion and this group of penis hats have ZERO. I wouldnt take a shit on any of those seeds. WTF is this OG gentics crap can we be anymore high times teeny bopper. gOd damn it what a fucking stupid story post and loser "crew".......I wanna fucking punch something right now......

Top Bottom