OG Squared

• Thread starter BlackBart
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
juggernaut

juggernaut

Loompa I need to get the Foo Dogf3. Anyplace I can get it visa,debit or money orders. With my spinal cord injury I am unable to get around from being paralized. Anyways I am unable to meet Logics time limits on mailing the money in.
Since I won't getting my legs any better so I need someway to pay online for the seeds.
I had Foo Dog F3 but with it being a holliday I wasn't able to mail it in till 4 days later.
Anyways Logic sold them to someone else.
Very frustrating.
I like the seeds here just not the buying options. Pay the day u buy the seeds and Logic would be able to mail them out immediately.Saving valuable time and without the worries of someone opening the letter and taking your cash.
Anyways I'm open to other options so I can pay immediately and not get fawked by the PO.

B

barefoot

outdoors will bring out the best in genepools ...............

best to ya BB....and thanks for makin' available loompa..............

ganj on.....................

D

disposition84

Pretty sure you can use bitcoin to pay for the seeds immediately. I've done it once and didn't require me leaving. Only downside is you need to get your wallet setup and get funds transferred which can take a couple days so make sure you do it ahead of time.

I've PM'ed with logic a couple times asking for a slight extention on payment and he's usually pretty flexible and willing to work with ya, even on regular purchases I don't think he requires payment same day as orders. I think the TOS says something like you have a week to get payment to him or something before he puts them for relist.

carBon.14

carBon.14

You do have a point. And with every lab having a vested interested in testing as high as possible it is kindof a joke sometimes. But the point isnt that it tested so high. Now what Im about to say may only the mathmatics geniuses might understand, but its not so much the actual rating as the ratio. All the samples were taken to the same exact lab. So while the numbers may be off, the ratio between all the strains entered is not hogwash. Break it down into a ratio. And since all things being equal, all samples tested at the same lab with the same procedure, shows that the ratio of thc in the Foo sample was far and above all the samples entered. So if the foo tested 10 percent, then you would use your ratio formula and see that it still tested the highest, and everything still tested below it. Its all about the ratio of the samples tested in relation to each other and the foo ruled the roost.

yes, that makes perfect sense. at the end of the day, the person smoking it won't be able to tell percentage, but should be able to gauge strength in relation to other strains. still, 29.9%...hard to believe.

Latest posts

Top Bottom