• Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mainemedz5

Mainemedz5

Have Access to a Legit Clone of OGKB
Should I Get It ?
& Anything Anybody Can tell me about this Strain ?/
& is It Good for Breeding ? & if So How Stable is she & which traits are dominant? Which are Recessive?
Any Help would be Greatly Appreciated
Thanks y'all

Cheerz

DismalDude

DismalDude

Have Access to a Legit Clone of OGKB
Should I Get It ?
& Anything Anybody Can tell me about this Strain ?/
& is It Good for Breeding ? & if So How Stable is she & which traits are dominant? Which are Recessive?
Any Help would be Greatly Appreciated
Thanks y'all

Cheerz
Girl Scout Cookies, a NorCal Sativa Durban X Florida Kush cross.Sounds great to me,I'd jump on it personally.Reviews are good.

DismalDude

DismalDude

I had never heard of this strain but after a quick check it seems people were getting crazy money for the clones in 2015.

Mainemedz5

Mainemedz5

Girl Scout Cookies, a NorCal Sativa Durban X Florida Kush cross.Sounds great to me,I'd jump on it personally.Reviews are good.
Plan on it , just want more info on her

Who's grown it here at the farm? @jumpincactus ? @logic ? @thunderfudge ? @Mr Bee ? @william76 ? @heisenbubble ? Have Any of y'all Ran The OGKB Before ?

Anything you'd like to say about her ?

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Who's grown it here at the farm? @jumpincactus ? @logic ? @thunderfudge ? @Mr Bee ? @william76 ? @heisenbubble ? Have Any of y'all Ran The OGKB Before ?

iv never ran the actual cut but i ran in house ookb which is an ogkb dom strain.i got one that was the best cookie strain i had to that date with maybe the exception of ghetto growers cut of ugorg disco biccy .
from wat iv heard about ogkb cut is its one o the better cookie cuts but iv heard its a pretty slow grower but the good pheno i got out the ookb was fast begged but there were slower growers as well.
if u have access to the cut deffo get it.its one o those ones that's "in fashion" recently with the dosidos and stuff being released

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter

Fudge I bet that dude has run most everything under the sun and is well connected. Me thats a no. And is the florida kush actually TK triangle kush?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom