Ohsogreen is in the house.

• Thread starter Ohsogreen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

Ohsogreen

Hello all.... Some of you guys already know me, others do not.
For those that do not. I've been growing since 1978.
That was the year I got my fill of shit brickweed from south of the border. My first grow was with bagseed and I just worked upwards from there.
In the past I grew outdoor & indoors (chem / hydro), then about 11 years ago I made the switch, to straight organics. I grow mostly outdoors, grow-illa style now.
I've grown most of the classics - Skunk # 1, NL # 5, Cali Orange Bud, Western Winds, Mexican, Columbian, Afghan and Thai strains.
I'm not really into the color or flavor of the month thing. But I do like quality. If it has a special flavor & nice looks to match, those are just bonus points in my jar.
The one plant I always grown is Skunk # 1 from Sacred Seeds (Pre-Sam the Skunkman Skunk), over the past few years, I've ran gear from numerous breeders and settled on a few strains I really like.
I always enjoy conversations on growing organically. It is a really cheap and effective way to grow great weed.
Plus I feel it's a healthier way to grow, when done right.
So, Hello to all.... I'll see you on the forums.....
Peace......:character0180:

T

twigboy

man I'm Ohsooo glad you made to the farm, I have read many of your threads on on different sites. You have helped me out in many ways, love the BMO fert line and the SPT is the bomb stuff!! I've used many of your tea recipes!! So glad to have your knowledge here at the farm. Very respectful peeps here!!

B

beanz240

Hey

Yo Ohso, whats up buddy good to see ya over here. Can't wait for more of that organic wisdom.
:smiley_joint:

O

Ohsogreen

Thank You everyone, glad I stumbled into this Joint....
Twigboy... I'm glad that some of my previous post elsewhere helped.
Beanz240 & TCVG I'm glad to see you guys are here. I feel like less of a stranger now.

BOSSMAN88188

BOSSMAN88188

What up Ohso,
I was happy to see you here.
You are a great resource for info.
And we all appreciate it.

OLD FLA STONER

OLD FLA STONER

Hey Ohso good to see ya over here welcome to the farm bro!!!

ogtealover420

ogtealover420

Hey there OHSOGREEN glad to see you here as I heard you have some knowledge:thinking, So I Am curious if you know of a way to match liquid karma's results using cheaper OMRI certified products? And What about adding really hot soil to the bottom of your pots during flowering like subcool or would teas be a best choice to keep it organic? Also my teas have a very low ph after 24 hrs and I would like to balance the ph via the the ingredints of the tea not ph up. Any advice?????????

I

Inuit

Hey OSG, Inuit AKA Alaska here, wanting to welcome you to the farm.

Be safe

AI

M

monkey5

Premium Member
Supporter
Ohsogreen, Big Hello !! Welcome to "da Farm"! Good to read you here! Always room for another outdoor guy! monkey5

Top Bottom