? oil prices in WA and CO

• Thread starter Jalisco Kid
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

Jalisco Kid

Hola
A few friends were curious what the prices were wholesale in these two fine states. I thought I would try and find out for them.Thanks JK

UCMETOO

UCMETOO

Hola
A few friends were curious what the prices were wholesale in these two fine states. I thought I would try and find out for them.Thanks JK

looking at the local WESTWORD ads pricing for medical card holders seems to be anywhere from $15 a gram for 'Butter' 'Shatter' or 'oil' up to $25 for some special Cannabis Cup winning co2 extracted 'Dabbabbles'

very curious about the secen in WASHINGTON, we just had anevent here in Denver sponsored by the "OIL INDUSTRY" a ticket price of $30 for you in the door and you had an all you can dab situation with over 50 different companies kicking down hits as big as you wanted for free! Now that's exactly what i want to see expand, mature and of course be rewarded ~ WAY TO GO COLO!!

soserthc1

soserthc1

medical law in my state 3 strains no higher than 10% thc or destroyed no mention of cbd at all ...... run by a ex cop and friend who never grew before ....... other state 93% dbho ????? someone make sense of that !!!!!!!

now oil ask the gov the price and you can bet there is a shortage ......corruption at its finest ...... ranting again ......

UCMETOO

UCMETOO

medical law in my state 3 strains no higher than 10% thc or destroyed no mention of cbd at all ...... run by a ex cop and friend who never grew before ....... other state 93% dbho ????? someone make sense of that !!!!!!!

now oil ask the gov the price and you can bet there is a shortage ......corruption at its finest ...... ranting again ......

sorry to hear that , which state are you in? Yes its pretty unfair, you can buy your "oil" here based on THC and CBD % most of the THC's run into the 98% level its insaine!

soserthc1

soserthc1

were the governor takes the government plane to his kids soccer game ..... funny thing about it is its the garden state......lmao......

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Thats nothing sos,our pres takes like 15 planes a couple helo's and about 20 bulletproof vehicles just to go on a family vacation,like 100 mil just in fuel alone.
Like Mel Brooks said "ITS GOOD TO BE THE KING"
Chris Christies just a rookie in training!

zeke

zeke

Wholesale price in washington state is$350/oz for vacuum purged bho.

Top Bottom