Ok Boys, I Need You Badly, But Please Be Gentle...entering A Whole New Zone For Me.

• Thread starter SinCity
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SinCity

SinCity

Pretty much 1000s would be the way to go

so do you have a brand recommendation? I think i can use a single 1000 watt to cover them just fine--but maybe things are smaller now and i'll need two 500s

Ar.BsG

Ar.BsG

Cobs are leds just look up some cobs on rapidled or just google cree/vero Cob kits

SinCity

SinCity

Rapid led.com has lights per room size if I'm not mistaken

ok, so here's where i really need your guidance...so this is my favorite strain in the whole wide world and i just want to keep it's genome going. for me, for anyone else who wants, for the sake of this bad ass bitch of a plant. so ideally, i would keep all plants--male and female. but that may not be realistic.

SinCity

SinCity

i would need to get the males to someone who knew what they were doing. i do not personally know anyone here that does. i don't have breeder friends out here...

SinCity

SinCity

IMG 1371

SinCity

SinCity

i would love to get the males to a breeder interested in this lineage.

SinCity

SinCity

but if i can't, then i hope i can still ask for guidance on establishing mothers. my partner can sex them for me. but then i'm not 100% sure how the whole flowering to sex them, then remove any bad phenos (can't imagine there will be any but what do i know), revert them back to veg so they can be moms. if you can get me through that, i'll be fine with cuttings. and then i'll dive into other seeds, because i have generally observed a lack of vigor over time....

SinCity

SinCity

i think i understand what Logic is saying in the resources on sexing...i hadn't realized the process he describes. so you take a cutting--just one?--from each plant, label it, keep the 'mothers' in a different room, and then flower the clones to sex them? do i have that right? and do this at 8 weeks?

SinCity

SinCity

And as a point of pride, allow me to end by saying they are all being transplanted to 5-gallon ceramic pots, filled with pro-mix that has been pre-wettened by half-strength Technaflora, at correct ppm and pH. Lights and the right sort of fan are being purchased tonight. THANKS AGAIN

Top Bottom