Ok, I miss growing cannabis.. so I'll try something and see what happens

• Thread starter Dr.X
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dr.X

Dr.X

Hello fellows farmers! Long time without growing and I can't take it anymore.. I've been growing different strains of tomatoes, purple potatoes, basil.. and others. But.. the other day, I thought "Damn! My weed jar is going way to low so I got to do something.."

Here I am, trying to grow weed without getting notice and hoping that my parents wont have a problem with me doing it.. Well for that, I'm going with a small grow (as usual) but this time in a small container/greenhouse that I made from 2 plastic boxes that my sister was going to give away.

I still have to work on it, painting the container to protect the roots and other modifications I'll do when plants are bigger.

The strain is Diesel Ryder (joints doctor) and I've chosen those seeds because they don't get tall and I got a lot of them from a cross I did with the best male and female from the original pack 2 years ago, for this reason I got nothing to loose if I have to terminate the grow for some cause.

Well, here are some pictures.

Ok i miss growing cannabis so ill try something and see what happens
Ok i miss growing cannabis so ill try something and see what happens 2
Ok i miss growing cannabis so ill try something and see what happens 3

And some other plants

Ok i miss growing cannabis so ill try something and see what happens 4
Ok i miss growing cannabis so ill try something and see what happens 5

Ok i miss growing cannabis so ill try something and see what happens 6
Ok i miss growing cannabis so ill try something and see what happens 7
Dr.X

Dr.X

Here is the update, the water in my home is so high ppm (500ppm and 8.1 PH) that I had to buy bottled water (I do not have any other source of water with lower ppm).. As you can see, they look happy even the mutants with one weird cotyledon.

DSC00277
DSC00280
DSC00283
DSC00285
DSC00287

zombie III

zombie III

u gonna grow them in the ground? or keep them in pots? i've grown small plant out in the yard before. sometimes plants out in the open are those best hidden. maybe people are just dumb lol

really pretty potato flowers!

Dr.X

Dr.X

Thanks zombie! I'll keep them in the pot, kill the males and leave the best females. I have the plant there because they are in my balcony and no one but me goes there, in the garden the gardener can find them easily.

Dr.X

Dr.X

Little update. Sun is shining and after 4 days from the last pictures they look great!
I believe they are 1 week old.

DSC00299
DSC00303
DSC00305
DSC00308

Dr.X

Dr.X

Update! Yesterday my cat had a blast using my ganja box for playing.. I went to check the plants and, for my surprise, they were all out of the soil. I swiftly plant them back into the soil, took them in a shaded place and water them a lot.

Today they look much better

DSC00359
DSC00360
DSC00361
DSC00362

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Those look great! what state are you in?

Night temps?

I like your cat! and you cant blame him it looks like a litter box...lol..
and cats love to eat cannabis leaves!!

Dr.X

Dr.X

Thanks Ken and Monkey for your kind words!
I know I can't blame the cat hahaha it looks definitively like a litter box :D
Ken, some of the plants are just starting to show preflowers but is to early to be sure what sex (my bet goes for males:( ). About the temps, at nite they go around 59F (15C) and during the day they stay around 20-25 C tops.
The plants are healthy but I was checking today and I believe the better looking plants are males :(

So today I put more seeds in paper towel just in case. It is always good to have more weed to smoke.

Dr.X

Dr.X

hahahahaha I have seen that picture before hahaha is amazing! Sadly my plants are a lot smaller, but at least I can hide them easily

Well, todays update..

As I said before, today I can tell that the best looking plant is definitively a male :confused: and I believe there are more...but I'm not worried haha more females will come to replace the males (I'm stoned so maybe I'm being really optimist:D )

Here some pics
DSC00370
DSC00371
DSC00373
DSC00374
DSC00376
DSC00377

San Pedro Cactus (Trichocereus pachanoi) (from Chile)

DSC00380
DSC00383

Dr.X

Dr.X

Hello everyone! Mary Christmas!

Here is a little update, after 21 days, I ended up having 4 nice females and 1 little one (the plant that was more affected by my cat :D ) they are already starting to smell and I love it haha

Today they received the first feed, only 1ml/lt of Bio Flores from Biocanna.
DSC00399
DSC00402
DSC00403
DSC00404
DSC00405
DSC00406

Dr.X

Dr.X

31 Days, they are looking healthy. I can't wait to taste a Diesel Ryder bud! I want them to be ready soon hahaha I've been smoking the same strain (bubblelicious) for almost 10 month I need to taste something different..

DSC00483
DSC00485
DSC00486
DSC00493
DSC00494
DSC00497

Dr.X

Dr.X

Well, today my mom ask me if the plants I had on the balcony were weed.. so she told me to make them disappear..

..the only option for me was to hide them in other place and hope for the better

Meet the new growing spot, now they can only be seen from the sky :cool:

DSC00499

DSC00504

Dr.X

Dr.X

36 Days after sprouting
The girls are gaining some weight :D

Pictures are a little shaky, I was damn nervous to get caught

DSC00505
DSC00506
DSC00508

Top Bottom