Ok Im Back....

• Thread starter MadSciNtst
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

Gotcha. Will do
Nice! Name your grow diary something funny. I’ll be following your journey bud. You can’t become a pro in one night of reading, but your thirst for knowledge will serve you well!

MadSciNtst

MadSciNtst

Nice! Name your grow diary something funny. I’ll be following your journey bud. You can’t become a pro in one night of reading, but your thirst for knowledge will serve you well!

Will do. It’ll be some time tho. Once we figure out what’s what with the two plants we have now, then we will plant more. And the diary will come

UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

I personally don’t try a meathod or product without hitting the search bar first. I almost made many mistakes lately, but now I check the wealth o knowledge and then make my move

UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

Will do. It’ll be some time tho. Once we figure out what’s what with the two plants we have now, then we will plant more. And the diary will come
Just start it now buddy. Two plants justifies a journal. And it will help you keep track of your own progress

MadSciNtst

MadSciNtst

Heads up. Girlfriend and I got into a disagreement. 2+ months wasted. Placed male and female plant in same tent. I believe male killed off female and then itself. She didn’t plant new seeds so started from scratch. This time it’s me by myself. As I was advised, I’m doing the grow diary. So this ends this thread and on to new beginnings

MadSciNtst

MadSciNtst

Started my grow diaries. Do I make a post every time they progress or do I just post new pics as they move along

Top Bottom