Old C-Bay strains..........

• Thread starter Motarebel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Motarebel

Motarebel

I've had many strains over the years that came from c-bay and i've forgotten most of the info. Anybody run any of ElijaihFields's Seti? I was lucky enough to get 2 seeds to pop and both are female and look nothing alike. I was thinking it was his STL x Afghan?

the rrock

the rrock

ive still got some dman seeds from years ago,stargazer and orange spice,found them in a safe about a year ago,does anyone have experience with the O.S.

devilrays

devilrays

C-bay was awesome! hands down my favorite was from Clips, it was black widow x g13 F2.
still in my top 3 of all time!!
:character0029:

wobbly goblin

wobbly goblin

C-bay was awesome! hands down my favorite was from Clips, it was black widow x g13 F2.
still in my top 3 of all time!!
:character0029:

no info on the seti
i remember the name but not whats in it

clips put up some pacifica beans (pacific's g13 x bwg) for a charity auction
picked up a pack and got 8 gals, made a metric buttload of f2's and haven't revisited yet along with f2's and odd crosses of a bunch of other c-bay goodies
to many other must grow now cultivars i suppose

fwiw

BlackBart

BlackBart

I still have the first pack of beans I bought from C-bay - Super Skunk x White widow made by Webfish . Also have some Three Little birds Herijuana x Black Domina plus some of Dman's work .

Lemonhoko

Lemonhoko

GBS Genetics
I won an auction over on one of the other sites and because the seeds cost a chunk of change, one of the site owners sent me a freebie bag of old seeds.
Just the way they looked and the bag had a brown tinge to it through age, I knew these had to be real old.
I was crossing my fingers when I went to germinate them. I tried to find info on this cross and breeder, but all I have come up with is that he had bred a dank line of OG kush in the past.
The breeder name on the baggie of 15 seeds was Abusive.
The seeds were labeled OG Kush x Sour Diesel IBL.

I immediately germinated all the seeds....sadly just one out of 15 came out of its shell.

I ran her once and was pleasantly surprised. Im running her a second time right now.
Anyone know of this strain or the breeder?

The smoke seems really like old school skunky dank diesel.

I will post some pics when I throw her into flower again.

sky high

sky high

I'm surprised you haven't had more responses on this, Mota. Surely there are some (other) >olde< farts around with coin packs in their collections....

dig...dig...dig..... Ah..... memories....like the corner of my mind....

Stargazer- Spice Bros.
Jillybean- SC
Quest- Dman (A-11 gorilla x Black Widow)
Kali mist x Stargazer - Dman
Kali mist x Bubblegum - Dman
Killer spice - Duff
Muggles - 3LBirds (might be junk?)
Neville's Thunder - Kind22
Dutch Treat - Dtox (says it is a 6 week strain for OD?)
Bas Ass Berry - Cannadog (Blueberry sativa x Chimera C-4)
Guerilla Gold #2 - Greens 2 packs.
GGold "Max" - Greens

I've given away FAR more packs than I still have... and you know how it is...you give away some of the "prized strains" to folks you THINK will hit you back but then fall off the face of the fuckin' planet.....

HS/C-Bay/OG was the craziest of the craziest when it comes to seedbanks. Wow. I was ALWAYS fuckin' BROKE!! LOL

be well, all

s h

A

Apophis

still have two i got from c-bay ten years ago...redrum and namblack both from breeder named "anonymous"....remember these?

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
I love learning about old school strains it's cool I think

homebrew420

homebrew420

Nice thread. I wish I was in the scene at the time of C Bay. Was broke too. so it probably wouldn't have mattered anyhow. The list of shit that was consistantly available was always impressive. What I remember about it was how many individuals were putting up there crosses. I always love that, even now.

Peace

M

midsummer

As to the original question, I remember seti but what it was or how good it was??? The STL reputation was as a hammer of an indica. I got outbid on that one.

Sky High; the muggles I got some good reports on. It was a blowfish crossed to an air-born G13 S1. An old CW friend had said it was one of his better cbay purchases. The stargazer was a very good indica. For me, it had an excellent stone. It was well balanced and plenty euphoric with an nice head body mix. Of course your mileage will vary.

katsu

katsu

Supporter
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

katsu

katsu

Supporter
How's THAT for a flashback, huh? Not a bad seed collection, either, if I do say so myself :-)

I've been in hibernation for about 10 years, but have a lot of breeding and elite mom selection planned for the next couple of years.

Peace, KB

scoop

scoop

Nice, Katsu....very nice. It's wild to think how many strains were available on C-Bay/HS. (as well as how reasonably priced most selections were) Beyond that...it's even wilder to think how small the percentage of "kush" was in the mix and that there wasn't a fuckin' Cookie cross to be seen anywhere...

happy popping.....

Top Bottom