Old Fart Jumping Into The Water

• Thread starter billybud 2
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

billybud 2

Hello Old fart,
Yikes! you were only introducing yourself and got some HPS blah spat all over you.
Good luck with your LED grow or whatever your choose, Autos are fun. What I found is dont transplant them, start them in the final container like 3 gallon. Ive had autoflowers start to flower on me at day 11 because the roots hit the sides of the container.
I started the same way and had good fun and got great meds
Best of luck billyb

well---thanks. had a few beers--so just rapping (sic). bought an additional light. now have about 360 actual led watts in the space. my 3 plants have hit the air and am spritzing once in a while. I got nervous that my seed weren't cracking and have 2 more under towel/water. one is a NL like the others--one is a white widow--just received. if one or two of these sprouts--my plan is to put in 2 gal pots (actual) and squeeze them in. feeling pretty good. bought a 125w cfl 2100k light. not much--but specific for flowering and should help -a-bit. good to have a plan--even if wrong. this is fun--and worth the effort. PS--my pots for the 3 growing---are 2.5 gal. equal to about a 3.3 gal grow bag/pot. light---my plan---24 for 4 days---19-5 for 3 weeks and 24 remainder.

Top Bottom