Old Michigan Northern Lights?

• Thread starter Nitetroller
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Nitetroller

Nitetroller

I might be reaching here but does anyone remember any northern lights going around the Detroit(specifically downriver) area in the 80's and 90's? This particular clone was extremely loud skunk B.O. funk to the max. It was a medium height plant (not squat). Done in 50-55 days. Great yield and not leafy. The guys I got her from just called it northern. The back story was that it was an old clone they brought back from Oregon in the early 80's before it was available in seed form. Northern lights is known to be a low odor strain but not this one. This one would permeate block walls and was Uber potent. I have some old beans of from it that were made by a different strain that hermied. I haven't been able to get any to pop (bad storage on my part). I always suspected it was probably a northern skunk of some sort. Just curious if anyone else remembers an extremely rank northern lights from back in the day?

Nitetroller

Nitetroller

Man I would do anything to have that old clone back. I'm just happy that I'm not crazy and someone else remembers it. I'm sure it's still out there somewhere. Hopefully I'll cross paths with it again someday.

NorthernMich

NorthernMich

86 threw 96 It was here for me after that did not see it.
would love to again friend lost it in 96

Nitetroller

Nitetroller

That's the time frame. I got my clone in 95 and lost it in 2012. I have some beans out of her but haven't had any luck popping them. Bad storage on my part.

Top Bottom