Old School Seeds

• Thread starter chronic68
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

Athenian

im looking for old school fire i mean mid 90s sensi gear, super sativa seed club ,brother hood of eternal love. basically your old school smoke im so tired of blue dream gsc trash lets start from basics

If its still available Sam the skunkmans original haze x sk#1 is still the most old school fire also try mandala seeds mandala #1

Jmaes Mabley

Jmaes Mabley

BOEL Breeding ??

Swami Organic Seeds is what you want.

Get the NL5 x Haze... And/Or Blue Orca Haze

From JamesBeanCompany

Coastal Seeds NL1 X Pacific Northwest Hashplant

Vashon Seeds.... Early Bird. Done 1st week Sept outside. Really good stuff. This is also known as M26 in Nevils Catalog.

Ceveres

Ceveres

BOEL Breeding ??

Swami Organic Seeds is what you want.

Get the NL5 x Haze... And/Or Blue Orca Haze

From JamesBeanCompany

Coastal Seeds NL1 X Pacific Northwest Hashplant

Vashon Seeds.... Early Bird. Done 1st week Sept outside. Really good stuff. This is also known as M26 in Nevils Catalog.
Just got a pack of that Vashon Early Bird. Can you tell me anything else about it?

Jmaes Mabley

Jmaes Mabley

Really nice, Compact, Stinky, Good Yield, Early, of course.

Its a Kush x Early Skunk, that's now been bred in the PNW for decades, and is also very mold, mildew, and cold resistant. Originally came from Holland, and was in Nevils original seed catalog, known as M26.

Super_Sativa_Seed_Club_-_Early_Bird_thumb.jpg

Super Sativa Seed Club - Early Bird

M26
An early Dutch cold-resistant strain. Inbreed for three generations. Breeding plants were selected for early maturation and quality of the high. Some individuals will have purple seed bracts. Most of the plants are very resinous. The yield varies from plant to plant. Harvest first/second week of September.

Also I recommend Presoaking the seeds in a glass of Distilled water ect, as I found the seeds shells Very Tough, and were a bit slower to take on water, germinate, but I got 13 out of 14 up. Sadly, my partner and I had to part ways, so they all got trashed.

DyadGenetics

DyadGenetics

Don’t mean to derail things, but Nevil did not own/operate the SSSC, they were competitors of his ran by a gentlemen named Kees (I believe that’s the spelling). He owned the Seed Bank of Holland, which merged with Sensi Seed Club (Ben D.) in 1991 to become Sensi Seed Bank. SSSC was already defunct by that time.

Coastal Seed Co
Bodhi/Supernatural Selections/Nierika
Ace/Cannabiogen
The Real Seed Co
Golden Coast Genetics
The Nature Farm

Just some great old school sources off the top of my head. Swami isn’t much of a breeder, per say, but has some killer crosses from what I’ve seen. Mountain Organics is a complete and total fraud, most his stuff is just “whatever” renamed to hype his Co. He doesn’t have the real “The One” from Coot, or anything else for that matter.

Hope that helps! Stay blessed!

Jmaes Mabley

Jmaes Mabley

Yeah, my mistake. The Early Bird was in the SSSC catalog, and not Nevils.

Also Swami/GAS is a breeder, and has been doing it a long time, and was given the genes by COOT, of which contrary to popular lore, ARE still friends.. Hes also not the guy in the robe. They've had problems with tht group.

Mountain Organics didn't get the genes by the best of ways is also what Ive found out, and is supposedly not a very good breeder, but I will say, my Cosmic Lotus is looking good in veg.

DyadGenetics

DyadGenetics

Yeah, my mistake. The Early Bird was in the SSSC catalog, and not Nevils.

Also Swami/GAS is a breeder, and has been doing it a long time, and was given the genes by COOT, of which contrary to popular lore, ARE still friends.. Hes also not the guy in the robe. They've had problems with tht group.

Mountain Organics didn't get the genes by the best of ways is also what Ive found out, and is supposedly not a very good breeder, but I will say, my Cosmic Lotus is looking good in veg.

Then that is also a mistake on my part regarding Swami. I didn’t realize the two were unrelated. That instills more confidence in the background of their strains. I knew they had fire, just figured it was lucky chucking by an aging hippie in a dashiki

Jmaes Mabley

Jmaes Mabley

Nope. I also made the same mistake, on an open forum. OOPS!!.:dummy:

But GAS came on here just the other day, to clarify, he aint the guy in the robe.

Again. I thought he was too.

But GAS says they had problems with the other Swami chucking their genetics.

The other guy is Swami Select.

GAS is Swami Organic Seeds.

Top Bottom