Old School Seeds

• Thread starter chronic68
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Krippie94

Krippie94

if you're in Colorado 14er holistics just brought out their sensi star clone. for seeds Ace, Cannabiogen or bodhi would fit the bill.
14er is/are/ great genetics...
We were lucky enough to have some 14er Special x Forum cut.
SuperDuper Dank.
What up Homebrew.

H

hawkman

If you find a "true" pheno could run you close to $500.00 for regular seeds - can not remember the breeder at present -will look it up

chronic68

chronic68

got some cool old school stuff going this round first off got some pine tar kush from hazeman seeds or infinity genetics super stoked for these been looking for the pinetree bud for a minute hopefully this is it. a tad mutated but i expect that early on in a ibl definitely hit hazeman up he has a ton of oldschool fire very underrated breeder.
Ptk seedlings

i also got a big sur holy bud going that i got from the man down under @holy_farmer_yandi_seeds
Bshb

and last but not least i have a Chemdog 91 bagseed ive been saving for a couple years and shes gorgeous smells like straight vics vapor rub awesome structure on a daily banana and nut check but over a month into flower and stable
Vics chem 91 s1

Chem 91 s1 vics pheno

eastcoastjoe

eastcoastjoe

got some cool old school stuff going this round first off got some pine tar kush from hazeman seeds or infinity genetics super stoked for these been looking for the pinetree bud for a minute hopefully this is it. a tad mutated but i expect that early on in a ibl definitely hit hazeman up he has a ton of oldschool fire very underrated breeder.
View attachment 835472

There definitely not pine tar but at least there Xmas bud seeds so you still may find what your after

chronic68

chronic68

There definitely not pine tar but at least there Xmas bud seeds so you still may find what your after
maybe i heard a rumor the pine tar kush and 79 xmas bud where the same but idk i saw csi Humboldt had both so i guess hed be the guy to ask about it. back in the day in Texas you'd get the pinetree sensimilla it was straight fire amazing ive been looking for years for her.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...m=Sensimilla&usg=AOvVaw2DmRRndM9HkfDngGtm9Y_o

eastcoastjoe

eastcoastjoe

maybe i heard a rumor the pine tar kush and 79 xmas bud where the same but idk i saw csi Humboldt had both so i guess hed be the guy to ask about it. back in the day in Texas you'd get the pinetree sensimilla it was straight fire amazing ive been looking for years for her.

I don’t really wanna rehash all the details but it’s not just a rumor it’s a fact. Hazeman got his PTK from me and there actually Xmas bud. He knows this but still sells them as PTK

CSI got his initial Xmas seeds from a mutual friend of ours and later on I gave him the rest of the seeds I had to do a bigger run since the initial Xmas bud reproduction seeds he had was only made with 3 plants, which I believe 2 of 3 of the parents had intersex issues.
They ultimately all came from the same seeds though that NDN passed me, bless his soul.

chronic68

chronic68

I don’t really wanna rehash all the details but it’s not just a rumor it’s a fact. Hazeman got his PTK from me and there actually Xmas bud. He knows this but still sells them as PTK

CSI got his initial Xmas seeds from a mutual friend of ours and later on I gave him the rest of the seeds I had to do a bigger run since the initial Xmas bud reproduction seeds he had was only made with 3 plants, which I believe 2 of 3 of the parents had intersex issues.
They ultimately all came from the same seeds though that NDN passed me, bless his soul.
huh interesting thanks for the info

Krippie94

Krippie94

View attachment 835472

i also got a big sur holy bud going that i got from the man down under @holy_farmer_yandi_seeds
View attachment 835471

and last but not least i have a Chemdog 91 bagseed ive been saving for a couple years and shes gorgeous smells like straight vics vapor rub awesome structure on a daily banana and nut check but over a month into flower and stable
View attachment 835473
View attachment 835482
Nice find on the 91...we have Big Sur f2. Have to wait to pop anything right now though. Family matters come first.
And you're right about Hazeman. Old School Bomb ASS WEED! !!

eastcoastjoe

eastcoastjoe

Nice find on the 91...we have Big Sur f2. Have to wait to pop anything right now though. Family matters come first.
And you're right about Hazeman. Old School Bomb ASS WEED! !!

I know everyone will have a different answer but shouldn’t ethics count for something ?

Maybe some people just don’t know his history but would you knowingly want to support a guy who is a known liar, rips off the work of others and sells it as there own ?

And on a different note, I apologize for my comment in the other thread. I was tired and misread your post. I’m sorry :shy:

chronic68

chronic68

I know everyone will have a different answer but shouldn’t ethics count for something ?

Maybe some people just don’t know his history but would you knowingly want to support a guy who is a known liar, rips off the work of others and sells it as there own ?

And on a different note, I apologize for my comment in the other thread. I was tired and misread your post. I’m sorry :shy:
hazemans a nice enough guy he has some awesome genetics for a very reasonable price. and to be honest i think hes doing a service a stoner like me from texas could never get a hold of alot of rare and medically beneficial plants that i now have access to thanks to hazeman where else would i get the xmas bud ive looked for years and only been told no or told id have to pay a ridiculous sum.and tbh cut and seed hoarding is the biggest issue in the industry it causes amazing strains to dispensary all the time imagine how much dank shit has been lost in the fires the last couple years. and to be honest i do avoid alot of breeders for moral reasons gage green and green house seeds are 2 i wont buy seeds from but hazemans alright im cool getting beans from him hes been a blessing to my garden no ones perfect i know i cant throw the first stone my moto if you ant hurting no one it ant none of my damn business

Krippie94

Krippie94

hazemans a nice enough guy he has some awesome genetics for a very reasonable price. and to be honest i think hes doing a service a stoner like me from texas could never get a hold of alot of rare and medically beneficial plants that i now have access to thanks to hazeman where else would i get the xmas bud ive looked for years and only been told no or told id have to pay a ridiculous sum.and tbh cut and seed hoarding is the biggest issue in the industry it causes amazing strains to dispensary all the time imagine how much dank shit has been lost in the fires the last couple years. and to be honest i do avoid alot of breeders for moral reasons gage green and green house seeds are 2 i wont buy seeds from but hazemans alright im cool getting beans from him hes been a blessing to my garden no ones perfect i know i cant throw the first stone my moto if you ant hurting no one it ant none of my damn business
hell yeah man. he had LOOMPA headband bx3 for a min. but, sold out now.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
If its still available Sam the skunkmans original haze x sk#1 is still the most old school fire also try mandala seeds mandala #1
:fire::fire::fire:mandala #1 as other said ace has good ole skool landraces and sativas Good to see a fellow mandala believer @Athenian

Last edited:
H

hawkman

I dont know the origin. Just that old skunk bud that someome grew in the appy mountains simce late 80s. I think it roadkill but could be mass super skunk or skunk va 91
That would be F'n great !!!

Hopefull Stoner

Hopefull Stoner

Where is everyone???:D:D:D. No updates??

Ive found some more good shit. :love2::love2::love2:. Real Good, and very rare, and haven't been available to the public long.

But this "IS" the real deal shit, and is well known in Nor Cal, and has been for decades.

The Original Uncle Festers IBL 1969 Sk18...Sk1.... But its out of stock, and wont be available until next year.

The Nature Farm Genetics has it. It IS the RKS. No, Ifs, Ands, or Buts. This is the real hells angles shit from the 60s. From Uncle Fester. The original UF, not the 1 that wrote the books, as I "Mistakenly" thought.

RKS Phenos are 1 in 5. 20%.

Theres also Cheese phenos. Garlic, There are several phenos.

Many of the phenos also have double serrated leaves which is considered indicative of a real afghani, and potent weed. Not all phenos have this trait. All are potent. And REEK.

But this is the real stuff from the 60s IBL, from Uncle Fester, who was a college professor in the early 60s, and turned Hells Angel in the mid late 60s and is not here anymore, but his genetics have been passed on to his Nephew, MASTER THAI, and a few other people.

I don't know the politics of it, but the Nor Cal community is mad at MT for not keeping his word about the strain. I believe MT isn't releasing it in pure form like he said he would, so 1 person that also has the real deal genetics IS releasing it, as he is also getting older, and wants the genetics to get out, and not be hoarded, and people getting ripped off. He, and the Nor Cal community wanted to let MT release it, as he said he would, but he aint, so someone else is.
http://thenaturefarm.com/

Check out the double tooth serrations on most of the leaf fingers. They also have some serrations that are double serrated, and some not, on the same leaf finger.

The Nature Farmer also has some crosses with the RKS.

Oriignal IS IBL. But it has several Phenos.

I was lucky and got the last 2 packs

1.69-skunk18-ibl.png

1969 Skunk#18 IBL Open Pollination- Original Skunk#1

2/3 Sativa 1/3 Indica

These are Original Skunk#1 line derived from 1969 stock via Inbred line, passed to Thai after his uncles passing In Eureka, CA. Pre Skunkman Skunk#1. And also go by a few other handles, Such as Uncle Festers Skunk#18 IBL(from the keeper), Professor Beatnik Skunk#18 IBL, Hells Angels Skunk, Cali Skunk, we choose one truer to form being 69′ Skunk#18 IBL which is when these Skunk seeds were said to be derived from.

Number 5 and number 7 female are the RKS leaners from our open pollination run and will be hunted down further, they are included in this open pollination release. Id say the RKS pops up in 20% of the expression. The number 20 male was dead on Match to the 5 female so something to keep in mind very animal musk scented with good acrid chemical touches. Number 5 female was tops in the true bouquet and super musky acrid chemical eye and nose burning skunk musk funk, dead on, and then theres the other great males were present. Extremely pungent onion chemical fuel male Number 20, and the frostiest sativa dominant number 8 had the Cheese musk heavy as well on a totally different build highly on 7 female but more animal musk on the aged cheese funk.

Number 2 is raw white onion chemical and the dankest rich soil humus as rich as any ground coffee but not coffee. Stout hybrid 50/50 look. Has was i call “Onion” tail leaf. Early on she is pure raw white onion chemical. Very acrid and then it evens out by finish into a wonderful bouquet. Heavily double serrated individual. Very quality plant with extremely thick cola formations. A good 10-11 week flower. Yield is high. Calyx to leaf ratio is low. Node spacing is tight.

Number 5 Female Afghani Dominant heavy “stretch” monocola look. Old Musky acrid chemical eye and nose burning skunk musk funk. Elongated Claw reaching leaf, golfball ghani stature and very Acrid. Purple leaf and darker Skunk look. Half Double Serrated type individual. Yield is high. Calyx to leaf ratio was average compared to the other phenos. Node spacing is average.

Number 7 female. Purer mexi sativa expression. “Chemical Spray” dominant. She is pure burning acrid chemical strong as Trinity in her chemical burn and it doesnt let up. Stomach churn, nose and eyes burn. They have true linger and permeating quality and its inside the plants grease, not just the flower scent. Full plant double serrations. A good 12 week plus flower with early Mexi scents heavy. Elmers glue trichome, extreme calyx and very tight dense build. Yield is above average. Calyx to leaf ratio is low. Node spacing is average.

Number 9 female is colgate trash juice, damn near rotten scope mouthwash. Stout hybrid 50/50 look. Green Acrid Chemical astringent with a touch of rotten rubber. Not pleasant stomach churn quality. A good 12 week flower. Yield is above average. Calyx to leaf ratio is low. Node spacing is average.

Number 10 female is brand new vinyl, clear bouncie ball rubber and pure chemical terpenes. Sativa, Colombian dominant Mexi extreme Calyx stack Pheno. Extreme dense and caked with pure goop. Fully double serrated individual. Yield is above average. Calyx to leaf ratio is low. Node spacing is tight for her 12 week flower.

Number 11 Female, and Number 14, are on the cheese path and each is highly acrid chemical on top of that funk.

11 being that yellow auto interior foam insulation, dead on and super tasty, if you like those sweet chemical noses. Also huge football buds. The plant was extreme thin leaf double serrated sativa. Of all the females she was the biggest throw down, least tight nug structure but still absolutely dripping and a huge kief producer. Extreme coloration. By finish she was that same profile auto interior foam, with an added black hash burn finish extremely reminiscent of the 89′ Uk Cheese just more chemical oriented. Calyx to leaf ratio extremely low. Node spacing average.

Number 14 being the truly gamey animal chemical cheese funk. Stout hybrid look and one of the frostiest of the group And thats saying something. Good classic noses to this gal at points where astringent bleaches, to onion chem spray, and finishing on the final profile once dry. A good 12 week plus flower. Calyx to leaf ratio is quite low. Node spacing is average.

These are pre release. Keepers selected from a 4 pack seed run and repopulated. Felt this is something needed doing with the current focus on Skunk1 genetic but also the Fact of the originator of these seeds ripping folks off and not keeping his word to many members in our community for no reason whatsoever, especially when his genetic selection is solid.

He is Master Thai Organic Seed garden and our open pollination recreation was never to harm but rather to preserve the experience for everyone. This is his uncles line, preserved via seed stock and kept mother for us to enjoy and thats what i intend for all, not to rip anyone off like where these originate. Like i always say, we let the genetic speak.

So there is a few underlying circumstances that have lead me to give you the same shot that I have for Magic. The Main is because it is what the genetic and the plant derserves and so do you.

So Please, ENJOY!

The Nature Farmer

NEXT UP.

Super Sativa Seed Club Sk#1 Hybrids, with Skreddy Hash Plant?????????? Maybe add some Chemdog 91???? Chemdog Sis????:D:D:love2::love2::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

Dominion Seeds Company.

Dominion Seed Company - Granny Skunk

Virginia Beach Afghani X (Skelly Hashplant X SSSC Skunk 1) Many think the VA Afghani is from the 90s, and is now Herojuana. Or HOG, which supposedly stands for Herojuana Original Genetics.

Flower Cycle: 56-65 days

13 regular seeds per pack

Morphology- Produces very short tight noded bushes with very strong vertically dominant branching that grow ever so laterally opening of the plants just right. Very heavy thick resinous big colas with chunky buds all the way down the branch. Smells range from Pine tar opium, coffee bean skunk pine, pine eucalyptus/sour apple hash.

How Does It Smoke-Thick hashy smoke that has a very narcotic head and body but enough sativa to make the mind active yet unable to think clearly. Robotripesque type high.

Growing Notes- Grow larger sized bushes, plants only stretch .75:1 to 1:1 , stripping the inner most nodes and lower shaded areas will help you to stack on a lot of weight up top. Some phenos show light sensitivity issues with the lights too bright. I found starting bloom around 500-600 umol m2 and then gradually working up to 800-900 umol m2 worked the best.

Yield- Medium High to Heavy

Pest Resistance-8/10

Mildew Resistance-8/10

Stress Resistance Notes-No hermaphroditic traits noted thru stress testing

Dominion Seed Company - Dominion Skunk

(Skunk VA Chemdog X SSSC Skunk 1) X (Skelly Hashplant X SSSC Skunk 1)

Flower Cycle: 58-66 days

Morphology- Two phenotypes appear structurally. One tighter noded that is more indicative of the hashplant skunk and one that is a bit more stretched out, more like the Chemdog Skunk mother. Both tend to branch more vertically than laterally. Both produce very funky skunky fuel acrid buds with the tighter phenos yielding a bit more.

How Does It Smoke-A bit of a speedball effect at first then mellows into a very stony narcotic feeling. It slows and clouds the mind. Induces giddy smiles and pure bliss then tends to cause the munchies.

Growing Notes-On the tighter noded pheno I extra veg time is recommended to take advantage of the yield capabilities. On the more nodey pheno, start training earlier in veg. Train a main cola with a nice canopy below the main apex about 6-8" by super cropping.

Yield-medium high - heavy

Pest Resistance-8/10

Mildew Resistance-7/10

Stress Resistance Notes- No hermaphroditic traits from over watering and under watering. During the light leak test most phenos did not exhibit herm traits and others held tight until 5 days prior to harvest.

Some light herm traits were seen if heavily overfed.

Dominion Seed Company - Sis Skunk

Chemdog Sister X (Skelly Hashplant X SSSC Skunk 1)

Flower Cycle: 54-65 days

Morphology- Plants grow the same structure as the Chemdog sister mother, but stronger branches in a nice bushy but not too tight shape. The stretch is 1:1 to 1.5:1 ratio in flower. Sis Skunk plants form nice sized colas and nice spear head type flowers down the branches. The smells are rotten skunky garlic body odor like the mom and the occasional sour chem or starburst chem pheno. Mostly the acrid nasty phenotypes show. Very suitable for outdoor and greenhouse growing. Plants proved to be highly resistant to mites,powdery mildew and also to bud rot. Plants in the northern California region finished September 26th to October 7th depending on orientation. Southern Oregon reported October 7th-16th. Bangor Maine reported October 10th.

How Does It Smoke- Stony as can be, cloudy mind and narcotic body. Great for sleep and not accomplishing anything but rest. Munchies on the couch type herb.

Growing Notes-Single Cola or multi head bush, stripping the lower third prior to inducing flower will help the plant to stack colas more. No abnormal feeding requirements where noted in testing indoors. Outdoor feeding requirements change to a much heavier regimen in order to keep up with hungrier plants.

Yield- medium to high

Pest Resistance- 7/10

Mold Resistance- 7/10

Stress Resistance Notes-Passed all stress tests however a trait of the mother would show up in 50% of phenos where it will try to push out some herm flowers at ripening. However the more exceptional phenotypes showed no signs of this trait.

Golden Coast Genetics - BOEL Skunk X Johnny D's Cambodian Thai
Golden Coast Genetics - BOEL Skunk X [Johnny D's (Cambodian Thai)]
i went to tre end of this thread to see if yall realize that the RKS spoken about above is MYTH. it hasn't been found like the above. aS FOR SOME OF THE OTHERS GOOD WEED but not RKS period. all this misinformation is still going on these boards with cut and paste folks who don't know the truth pretending that what folks say is legit.

it's been getting worse over the years. even Rez is back in the game after lying and snitching etc. but that's another useless issue. except it's our responsibility to ferretout assoles like Rez and others and let the community and newbs know the truth before they get caught up. that's what legit community does in our world. ijs

Top Bottom