• Tagged users None
Shamus

Shamus

didn't know that

but honestly I'm done arguing I could care less at this point have fun

Jmaes Mabley

Jmaes Mabley

20170619 054302

The KEN CASEY referred to in the above ????

You've heard of KEN KESEY ??? He was also know as Ken Casey as a cover name.

Notice the HELLs ANGELS Reference at the end.

Experimentation with psychoactive drugs[edit]
At the instigation of Perry Lane neighbor and Stanford psychology graduate student Vik Lovell, an acquaintance of Richard Alpert and Allen Ginsberg, Kesey volunteered to take part in what turned out to be a CIA-financed study under the aegis of Project MKULTRA, a highly secret military program, at the Menlo Park Veterans' Hospital[21] where he worked as a night aide.[22] The project studied the effects of psychoactive drugs, particularly LSD, psilocybin, mescaline, cocaine, aMT, and DMT on people.[2] Kesey wrote many detailed accounts of his experiences with these drugs, both during the study and in the years of private experimentation that followed.

Kesey's role as a medical guinea pig, as well as his stint working at the Veterans' Administration hospital, inspired him to write One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest. The success of this book, as well as the demolition of the Perry Lane cabins in August 1963, allowed him to move to a log house at 7940 La Honda Road in La Honda, California, a rustic hamlet in the Santa Cruz Mountains fifteen miles to the west of the Stanford University campus.[23] He frequently entertained friends and many others with parties he called "Acid Tests," involving music (including the Stanford-educated Anonymous Artists of America and Kesey's favorite band, the Grateful Dead), black lights, fluorescent paint, strobe lights, LSD, and other psychedelic effects. These parties were described in some of Ginsberg's poems and served as the basis for Tom Wolfe's The Electric Kool-Aid Acid Test, an early exemplar of the nonfiction novel.[24] Other firsthand accounts of the Acid Tests appear in Hell's Angels: The Strange and Terrible Saga of the Outlaw Motorcycle Gangs by Hunter S. Thompson and the 1967 Hell's Angels memoir Freewheelin Frank, Secretary of the Hell's Angels (Frank Reynolds; ghostwritten by Michael McClure).[citation needed

Obviously you just pasted UF the Bomb Maker, Meth Maker, and didn't notice the guy is only 60, or less. You saw Uncle Fester, and "Assumed" Wrongly that its the same guy, with No Research.

How in the world could the Original Uncle Fester develop the Original 60s strain, and Bomb Maker be the same, when the bomb make was only 6-7 years old when the Original Uncle Fester joined the Angels, and started collecting these genes as early as 1965 ????:banghead::banghead::banghead::nailbiting::nailbiting::nailbiting::nailbiting::blackalien::blackalien::blackalien::blackalien::blackalien::greyalien::greyalien::greyalien::greyalien:

Uncle Fester/Steve Preisler.... Bomb/Meth Maker.

Preisler is an industrial chemist working in an electroplating factory he calls "the rat hole." In his spare time, he writes books. Preisler graduated in 1981 from Marquette University with a Chemistry & Biology degree

Hog Farm - Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hog_Farm

Last edited:
Jmaes Mabley

Jmaes Mabley

I have some xtal made by some guy named owsley a long time ago..
dunno who that is tho
and a in depth art LIVE art collection dating back to the 60's
but no who are these BOEL people?

it's like all these cats are eating tornado and I'm chillen like what the fluff is going on

I used to regulary shoot over 1000 mics in a shot of LSD. When I was 14. Ive done all of the various types.

Windowpane, Crystaals, Liduid, Mr Narural, Orange Sunshine, Yellow Sunshine, White Owsley,, and every other name under the sun.

BOEL were also the originators of the name, and were the Chemists behind. Orange Sunshine in 1969.

Ive shot PCP, LSD together. Loved it. Never had a bad time on PCP. You just cant be in public, and not that I recommend it, as I'm against all that crap now. People can do what they like, but it aint a good choice.

Ive shot Coke, and Desoxyn, Speed Balls, you name it Ive done it, up until 76. After that all this new stuff, I'm virgin.

I ODd on 95 Units of 1:1000 Adrenaline in 76, and quit everything except weed.

And I don't care of anyone believes it or not. Ive done a lot of shit. I shot my 1st Tuinal, when I was 11. I got busted when I was 11 for weed. Still maintained As in Prvate Catholic school.

Ive done over 13 years in Federal Possession. 6+ Incarcerated, and 8 Supervised release. Few can tell me shit about anything vs Drugs, or basic weed growing, or a lot of the history. Granted I know very little. But what I know. I do know.

Last edited:
Jmaes Mabley

Jmaes Mabley

Swamis RKS is a Clone Only from 85... 1 specific Pheno, and was taken to Guadalajara Mexico OVER 30 years ago, Hybridized, and Stabilized to the RKS Pheno. Plain and simple.

The Uncle Fester RKS has ALL of the Phenos, not just RKS, and you have to search for it. I believe there are at least 3-4 other Phenos to be found. Not just RKS.

RKS is a PHENOTYPE. Swami has Hybridized, and Stabilized this 1 specific pheno.

Not so for Uncle Fester.

I'm also in no way saying there may not be oother genes floating around that indeed do have the RKS genotype. For 100% for sure. Just like you, Seamus mention the 79 Afghani being RKS.

Hell yes it could be, and I would never argue that as the Original Does have Adghani, and its just common sense, and logic that dictates tha a person could have a Afghani PHENOTYPE, and have the RKS Smell ect. Of course it could. We have 0 argument there.

Also another thing.

The 79 you mention is also LONG before it got bastardized by those that changed it.

But you will get no argument that there can, and IS a RKS PHENO that is ndeed Afghan in Appearance, and RKS in Every Way. Yep. I agree.​

Last edited:
Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Buddy...what he is saying is that the first marijuana seeds brought into the US and grown on United States soil was in fact by the surfers and hells angels in the pnw. Became somewhat organized and became known as the BOEL. These guys bought fucking airplanes to bring weed into the U.S.. they were bringing shipping containers full of hash under the golden gate bridge.
LMAO, are you really believing what you are saying? !!! This gets comical with you, Carry on....

Organikz

Organikz

@Rootbound the big boys are talking. What have we said about this? There's a book and there was a documentary on the discovery channel I believe. The guy was burying so much money is his mom's backyard she couldn't garden..he went into hiding in Venezuela but said and I quote "I turned myself in because prison in the United States was better than living free in remote Venezuela."

B

brimck325

do u really believe boel and surfers were the first to bring cannabis to this country??? we know for a fact that mexicans were bringing it in 60 years before boel and i'm sure it was coming over on ships long before that.

Jmaes Mabley

Jmaes Mabley

They werent the 1st to bring it into the country, but they were the most organized, well known and had the biggest impact on the 50s-60 counterculture. They Invented the term.. Orange Sunshine, and were also the biggest LSD suppliers, and made Millions of tabs of it.

That's what hes saying.

Everyone knows George Washington was growing, and smoking weed before there was a USA.

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
do u really believe boel and surfers were the first to bring cannabis to this country??? we know for a fact that mexicans were bringing it in 60 years before boel and i'm sure it was coming over on ships long before that.
Exactly, there were so many others doing it before boel was involved. I never said boel wasnt real but to say that boel was the first people to bring seeds to american soil is uneducated.

Jmaes Mabley

Jmaes Mabley

Thomas Jefferson brought George Washington SEEDS from INDIA back as a present in the 1790s when Jefferson was Ambassador to India. Youre taking things to literally.

BOEL were the 1st to Organize, and spread the drug culture of the 60s to the masses. They are associated with Tim Leary, Merry Pranksters, Ken Kesey, Jimi Hendrix, Grateful Dead, Owsley, Weather Underground, Huxley, and a host of others that were highly influential in the 60 counterculture.

They weren't the 1st, but they sure were the MOST INFLUENCIAL. Period.

Organikz

Organikz

george Washington and jefferson grew hemp and that is what you are referring to. It was used to produce rope...and that is where they saw it's quality in ship building...

Last edited:
Jmaes Mabley

Jmaes Mabley

Washington was using weed to smoke, and wasn't all hemp.

In his biography, Washington basically writes.

I'm sad I could not get back to the plantation to destroy all the males from my crop, and it went to seed.

If it was hemp, its Hermi anyway, and he wouldn't care about seeds as they are par for the course.

Jefferson brought Washington Indica Seeds back from India, as a present. They were also distilling their own Moonshine. Dudes knew how to party.

coloradoBTC

coloradoBTC

I'm sad I could not get back to the plantation to destroy all the males from my crop, and it went to seed.

If it was hemp, its Hermi anyway, and he wouldn't care about seeds as they are par for the course.

Jefferson brought Washington Indica Seeds back from India, as a present. They were also distilling their own Moonshine. Dudes knew how to party.
very interesting argument and very cool discussion we are all having this monday morning
however, I will posit that the reason you would pull the males in a hemp crop is because they give no seed
I would want ONLY seed bearing hemp to be taking up nutrients and space in my soil

Organikz

Organikz

George Washington rye whiskey? Interesting. I were always under the impression hemp was his crop. You can smoke hemp...not the greatest. But I thought we were talking cannabis sativa.

Shamus

Shamus

Wasn’t weed like literally growing wild in Harlem because of African American counter culture before this

js

edit I’m still talking BOEL
and where weed was before the 60s

Jmaes Mabley

Jmaes Mabley

This is history of drug abuse: The 50’s

In the 1950s, use of marijuana and heroin increased, along with that of amphetamines and tranquilizers. There was also the invention of LSD in the 1940s and tests done with that were performed in the 1950s. The most popular illegal drugs were marijuana and heroin. Heroin became predominant in the urban areas after World War II where it was widely distributed. Marijuana saw an increase in usage during this time period, particularly among the youth. Prior to the 1950s, drug problems were considered an urban problem regulated to certain communities.

Drug abuse in the 50’s: The Beat Generation

The Beat Generation was a group of American post-World War II writers who came to prominence in the 1950s, as well as the cultural phenomena that they both documented and inspired. Central elements of “Beat” culture included rejection of received standards, innovations in style, experimentation with drugs, alternative sexualities, an interest in Eastern religion, a rejection of materialism, and explicit portrayals of the human condition.

The original members of the Beat Generation used a number of different drugs, including alcohol, marijuana, Benzedrine, morphine, and later psychedelic drugs including peyote, and LSD. Much of this drug use was “experimental,” in that they were often initially unfamiliar with the effects of these drugs. They were inspired by intellectual interest, as well as simple self-indulgence. With this experimental use all the claims we hear even today started; that some of these drugs can enhance creativity, insight or productivity, and the belief that the drugs are a key influence on the social events of the time.

You know the Beat Generation of the 50s????

Huxley, Kesey, Burroughs, ALL were associated with BOEL. Not members, but associates. You do know that? And you know who these people are right ??

Shamus

Shamus

I’m talking the “urban areas”

Your talking white kids

Jesus bro

Jmaes Mabley

Jmaes Mabley

Whatever dude.

You don't even know who the real uncle fester is. All of info is wrong, and you put up shit with no research. I'm not answering you anymore as all you want to do is argue, and obfuscate. I aint playin the game.
I thought you were done here ???

Organikz

Organikz

I do know that there is a recipe for Washington's rye whiskey. I can see that but Washington was also in the textile and fiber business. He manufactured hemp paper. We're talking growing cannabis as a means to smoke and grow for the purpose of smoking. Maybe he did learn smoking a bit made him spunky. I get it though.

Top Bottom