Old School Seeds

• Thread starter chronic68
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Organikz

Organikz

I was in dc yesterday. They also claim the Potomac used to be filled with hippos....not hippies...hippopatamus and George and Martha rubbed their nose for good luck...haaaaaahhhh....google it lol...we know what hippos do to people right...they are responsible for more deaths than lions in africa. Not a nice creature by any means...

I did rub the statue...i was at gw university lol

Jmaes Mabley

Jmaes Mabley

I was wrong about Jefferson being ambassador to India, it was France.

Also it plainly states in Washingtons diary he put his THC plants away from the Fiber, and failed to make it back to kill the males, and it got seeded.

11 US Presidents Who Smoked Marijuana

ES #44 – Barack Obama: The current president wrote about his cocaine and marijuana use as a youth in Hawaii and famously said, “When I was a kid, I inhaled, frequently. That was the point,” when running for president in 2008.

YES #43 – George W. Bush: Dubya was known as a cocaine user in his younger days, but he would never respond to questions about his marijuana use. Later, he told his biographer, Douglas Wead (yes, pronounced like “weed”), “I wouldn’t answer the marijuana questions. You know why? Because I don’t want some little kid doing what I tried.”

YES #42 – Bill Clinton: Slick Willie famously said, “When I was in England, I experimented with marijuana a time or two, and I didn’t like it. I didn’t inhale and never tried it again,” when asked about his marijuana use. In true Clintonian fashion, he may have been telling the truth. The late Christopher Hitchens, who attended Oxford with Clinton, said Bill had an affinity for pot brownies, so he may not have ever tried “it” (inhaling) ever again.

YES #35 – John F. Kennedy: JFK used marijuana to deal with severe back pain, according to a few written accounts, including “John F. Kennedy: A Biography”, which described this White House scene: “On the evening of July 16, 1962, according to [Washington Post executive] Jim Truitt, Kennedy and Mary Meyer smoked marijuana together. … The president smoked three of the six joints Mary brought to him. At first he felt no effects. Then he closed his eyes and refused a fourth joint. ‘Suppose the Russians did something now,’ he said.”

From President #17 Andrew Johnson to President #34 Dwight Eisenhower, we have almost nothing in the way of historical record of presidents smoking pot. Pre-Civil War America was a land of hemp farmers and slaves who could commonly roll up some hemp leaf as a smoke. Post-Civil War America heralded the development of pre-rolled tobacco cigarettes and prejudice against the Mexican immigrants who smoked “marihuana”. Cannabis was becoming a patent medicine, so perhaps some presidents used it in that fashion. But by the turn of the 20th century, the temperance movement was in full swing and states were beginning to prohibit cannabis. Pot smoking is not likely to be something the late 19th and early 20th century presidents wanted recorded for posterity, if they did it at all.

YES #14 – Franklin Pierce: One of three military men to become president who enjoyed smoking marijuana with the troops fighting the Mexican-American War. In a letter to his family, Pierce wrote that marijuana smoking was “about the only good thing” about the war.

YES #12 – Zachary Taylor: Another of the three military men who smoked marijuana with the troops.

YES #7 – Andrew Jackson: Third of the three military men whose letters referred to smoking marijuana with the troops.

YES #5 – James Monroe: Openly smoked hashish while he was Ambassador to France and continued smoking it until his death at age 73.

YES #4 – James Madison: The “Father of the Constitution” claimed that hemp gave him the insight to create a new democratic nation.

YES #3 – Thomas Jefferson: In addition to farming hemp, Jefferson was Ambassador to France during the hashish era there. At risk of imprisonment if caught, Jefferson smuggled hemp seeds from China known for their potency to America. However, as far as our research takes us, he never said or wrote, “Some of my finest hours have been spent sitting on my back veranda, smoking hemp and observing as far as my eye can see.”

YES #1 – George Washington: The father of our country kept meticulous diaries, wherein he noted “Sowed hemp at muddy hole by swamp” away from the hemp he grew for fiber. “Began to separate the male from female plants at do [sic –rather too late” and “Pulling up the (male) hemp. Was too late for the blossom hemp by three weeks or a month” indicates he was going for female plants with higher THC content. There is also indication he used hemp preparations to deal with his toothaches.

Jmaes Mabley

Jmaes Mabley

I do know that there is a recipe for Washington's rye whiskey. I can see that but Washington was also in the textile and fiber business. He manufactured hemp paper. We're talking growing cannabis as a means to smoke and grow for the purpose of smoking. Maybe he did learn smoking a bit made him spunky. I get it though.

I bet that's some potent stuff.:fire:

img_3151.jpg
The mash bill, or recipe, was discovered by researchers examining the distillery ledgers for 1798 and 1799. His whiskey consisted of 60% rye, 35% corn and 5% malted barley. The records also indicate that George Washington’s whiskey was distilled at least twice before being sent to market. In Washington’s time whiskey was not aged and was sold in its original form. The whiskey in this bottle accurately represents that process.

Mount Vernon staff used Washington’s original mash bill and traditional 18th-century methods in the production of this rye whiskey. This included grinding of all the grain in Washington’s water-powered gristmill, fermenting in wooden mash tubs and distilling in copper pot stills heated by wood fires, making this rye whiskey as close to the original recipe as possible.

Organikz

Organikz

I was wrong about Jefferson being ambassador to India, it was France.

Also it plainly states in Washingtons diary he put his THC plants away from the Fiber, and failed to make it back to kill the males, and it got seeded.

11 US Presidents Who Smoked Marijuana

ES #44 – Barack Obama: The current president wrote about his cocaine and marijuana use as a youth in Hawaii and famously said, “When I was a kid, I inhaled, frequently. That was the point,” when running for president in 2008.

YES #43 – George W. Bush: Dubya was known as a cocaine user in his younger days, but he would never respond to questions about his marijuana use. Later, he told his biographer, Douglas Wead (yes, pronounced like “weed”), “I wouldn’t answer the marijuana questions. You know why? Because I don’t want some little kid doing what I tried.”

YES #42 – Bill Clinton: Slick Willie famously said, “When I was in England, I experimented with marijuana a time or two, and I didn’t like it. I didn’t inhale and never tried it again,” when asked about his marijuana use. In true Clintonian fashion, he may have been telling the truth. The late Christopher Hitchens, who attended Oxford with Clinton, said Bill had an affinity for pot brownies, so he may not have ever tried “it” (inhaling) ever again.

YES #35 – John F. Kennedy: JFK used marijuana to deal with severe back pain, according to a few written accounts, including “John F. Kennedy: A Biography”, which described this White House scene: “On the evening of July 16, 1962, according to [Washington Post executive] Jim Truitt, Kennedy and Mary Meyer smoked marijuana together. … The president smoked three of the six joints Mary brought to him. At first he felt no effects. Then he closed his eyes and refused a fourth joint. ‘Suppose the Russians did something now,’ he said.”

From President #17 Andrew Johnson to President #34 Dwight Eisenhower, we have almost nothing in the way of historical record of presidents smoking pot. Pre-Civil War America was a land of hemp farmers and slaves who could commonly roll up some hemp leaf as a smoke. Post-Civil War America heralded the development of pre-rolled tobacco cigarettes and prejudice against the Mexican immigrants who smoked “marihuana”. Cannabis was becoming a patent medicine, so perhaps some presidents used it in that fashion. But by the turn of the 20th century, the temperance movement was in full swing and states were beginning to prohibit cannabis. Pot smoking is not likely to be something the late 19th and early 20th century presidents wanted recorded for posterity, if they did it at all.

YES #14 – Franklin Pierce: One of three military men to become president who enjoyed smoking marijuana with the troops fighting the Mexican-American War. In a letter to his family, Pierce wrote that marijuana smoking was “about the only good thing” about the war.

YES #12 – Zachary Taylor: Another of the three military men who smoked marijuana with the troops.

YES #7 – Andrew Jackson: Third of the three military men whose letters referred to smoking marijuana with the troops.

YES #5 – James Monroe: Openly smoked hashish while he was Ambassador to France and continued smoking it until his death at age 73.

YES #4 – James Madison: The “Father of the Constitution” claimed that hemp gave him the insight to create a new democratic nation.

YES #3 – Thomas Jefferson: In addition to farming hemp, Jefferson was Ambassador to France during the hashish era there. At risk of imprisonment if caught, Jefferson smuggled hemp seeds from China known for their potency to America. However, as far as our research takes us, he never said or wrote, “Some of my finest hours have been spent sitting on my back veranda, smoking hemp and observing as far as my eye can see.”

YES #1 – George Washington: The father of our country kept meticulous diaries, wherein he noted “Sowed hemp at muddy hole by swamp” away from the hemp he grew for fiber. “Began to separate the male from female plants at do [sic –rather too late” and “Pulling up the (male) hemp. Was too late for the blossom hemp by three weeks or a month” indicates he was going for female plants with higher THC content. There is also indication he used hemp preparations to deal with his toothaches.
very interesting i must say

Jmaes Mabley

Jmaes Mabley

They sell it where I am. 190 proof.

Heres a good 1 we used to do back in the early 70s

I live next to the city park. Its 53 acres, road goes through it. Baseball diamonds. Concession stand. Grade School, Tennis Court.

But we used to hang in the middle in the 70s, and would get 2-4 gallons of either Hawaiian Punch, Koolaid ect, put a couple 5ths Everclear in it, and then top it off with 100 or so hits of microdot.

I also use Everclear to distill the oil out of buds, and have since the 1st Isomerizer came out in the 70s.

Mine was a different color.

It came with Industrial Isoprophyl Alcohol for distilling Rose Oil ect, for perfume. Also Sulfuric Acid, and Baking Soda. Is heated by a lightbulb. Charcoal Filter collects evaporated alcohol, and it drips back through a basket, and coffee filter that the weed is also housed in.

The Alcohol, and Oil will gather in a Pyrex container under the basket, after it condenses into the filter, and then drips back down into the Pyrex. Then there is a couple other steps.

My uncle who is an attorney caught me making oil in my room when I was 14. Took the machine out on the sidewalk, and smashed it to pieces.

attach_pic.php

Last edited:
Jmaes Mabley

Jmaes Mabley

I was also usually 1 of the younger people around. Most back then were draft age, and I was 12-15. But people continued to hang in the park until the mid 90s, though after 73, the scene started changing for the worse.

brazel

brazel

Because double serrations only appear on certain strains, and they happen to be known for potency, though that's not saying someone couldn't screw up the genes, and it still display double serrations.
So double serration leaves control trichs?
Or trichs control leaves?
What role does leaves play in trich production? does double serration double that? How could a slit be responsible? How does defoliating work? Does it work? What do leaves do?

brazel

brazel

very cool pictures of what looks like dog poop
in what ways are the weedsmokers of the future going to judge current crops?
"grandpa, what do you mean digital strains had not been invented yet? and sub-80 percent THC? savages"
You have a lot to learn!
Can triched out diamonds be weak and ones triched out the worst be better?
Digital strains? Sub 80 percent THC?
So future

Jmaes Mabley

Jmaes Mabley

Double Serrated Leaves only point to a source of origin, and the source of origin of these strains are generally potent drug strains. That's it.

Youre making way to much of it. NOBODY said DS controls anything.

Its simply indicative of cultivars originating from a specific region.

Get a Grip.:banghead::woot:

The cannabis plant is known to have a palmately compound leaf with serrated leaflets.
The double serrated leaf pattern has long been documented to have originated in the Himalayan mountain system.
From Bangladesh to Bhutan from Nepal to Punjab and from Himachal Pradesh to Kashmir and parts of n. Afghanistan. These all are land race indicia areas.

brazel

brazel

Double Serrated Leaves only point to a source of origin,

That's all I was getting at.

From Bangladesh to Bhutan from Nepal to Punjab and from Himachal Pradesh to Kashmir and parts of n. Afghanistan. These all are land race indicia areas.

Indica land races were strong? Why breed with sativa?
Plants are genetic but would be more environment, leaves or thc?

Why would DS leaves be breed out? Or was it simply your first sentence and not related to THC? Just asking

Jmaes Mabley

Jmaes Mabley

R C Clarke.

Naming Cannabis: The “indica” versus “sativa” debate

Sometimes languages use the scientific name as the common name, such as the British use of the word “cannabis” to denote Cannabis drugs. Modern-day marijuana users commonly describe hybrid Cannabis varieties as being “more indica” or “more sativa” which are terms casually derived from valid scientific names. Where did these terms come from? How did they become associated with different varieties of drug Cannabis?

Common names for plants and animals are often of very local usage and may mean nothing, or something entirely different, to speakers of another language. Scientific names, derived at least in part from ancient Greek and Latin, were created so someone interested in a certain organism, researching in their own or a foreign language, can know exactly whether others are referring to that same organism. Sometimes languages use the scientific name as the common name, such as the British use of the word “cannabis” to denote Cannabis drugs. Modern-day marijuana users commonly describe hybrid Cannabis varieties as being “more indica” or “more sativa” which are terms casually derived from valid scientific names. By so doing they usually mean that a variety produces either more corporeal effects on the body or more cerebral effects on the brain. Generally, “indicas” are better suited for relaxing on the couch, while “sativas” are more enjoyable for more mental activities such as gaming, writing or playing music. Where did these terms come from? How did they become associated with different varieties of drug Cannabis? Can a deeper understanding of Cannabis’s names give us insights into its complex evolution and enhance our appreciation of the profound diversity experienced in drug Cannabis today?

Origins of Cannabis sativa
The scientific name Cannabis sativa was first published in 1753 by the Swedish botanist Carl Linnaeus who is known today as the father of modern taxonomy, the science of classifying organisms. The term sativa simply means “cultivated” and describes the common hemp plant grown widely across Europe in his time. C. sativa is native to Europe and western Eurasia where it has been grown for millennia as a fiber and seed crop, and was introduced to the New World during European colonization. In short, we wear C. sativa fibers and we eat C. sativa seeds and seed oil, but we do not smoke C. sativa plants as they have little ability to produce the cannabinoid delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol or THC, the primary psychoactive and medically valuable compound found in Cannabis. In addition, compared to the essential oil of C. indica varieties, C. sativa produces less quantity and variety of terpenes, which are increasingly shown to be of importance in the efficacy of Cannabis medicines. C. sativa represents a very small portion of the genetic diversity seen in Cannabis worldwide, and it is not divided into subspecies based on differing origins and uses like C. indica. Linnaeus likely had never even seen any drug Cannabis, and it is incorrect to use “sativa” to describe drug varieties.

Origins of Cannabis indica
More than 30 years later, in 1785, French naturalist Jean-Baptiste Lamarck described and named a second species, Cannabis indica, meaning the Cannabis from India where the first samples of the plant reaching Europe originated. C. indica is native to eastern Eurasia and was spread by humans around the world primarily as a source of psychoactive THC. C. indica is used for marijuana and hashish production, but in many regions of eastern Asia it has a long history of cultivation for its strong fibers and nutritious seeds. In short, we wear C. indica fibers, and we eat C. indica seeds and seed oil, but we also use C. indica as a valuable recreational and medicinal plant. C. indica includes the vast majority of Cannabis varieties living today and is divided into several subspecies with differing origins and uses.

Type specimens of C. sativa NLH, C. indica NLD and C. ruderalis the PA or NLHA. (From Cannabis: Evolution and Ethnobotany)
The Cannabis debate
Since the 1960s taxonomists have championed several different naming systems. Many preferred a three species concept by recognizing C. ruderalis as a wild species possibly ancestral to both C. sativa and C. indica. Others chose to reduce C. indica and C. ruderalis to subspecies or varieties of a single species C. sativa. In the late 1970s markedly different appearing hashish varieties were introduced to the West from Afghanistan and considered by some to be the true C. indica and by others as a fourth species C. afghanica, while all the other drug varieties were held to be members of C. sativa following the single species model. By the dawn of the new millennium confusion and disagreement reigned, but better science would prevail.

Reconciliation through taxonomic groupings
Karl Hillig at Indiana University (published 2004, 2005) investigated the diversity of Cannabis by characterizing the chemical contents of plants from a wide range of geographical origins and usages; and he proposed taxonomic groupings (subspecies) that both reconciled the previous naming systems, and fit well into a hypothetical model for the evolution of Cannabis. Hillig’s research supports the original two-species concept for Cannabis—C. sativa Linnaeus and C. indica Lamarck—with C. indica being far more genetically diverse than C. sativa. Hillig recognized the European cultivated subspecies as C. sativa ssp. sativa. Because it typically has narrow leaflets and is used for hemp fiber and seed production, he named it narrow-leaf hemp or NLH. He also identified spontaneously growing wild or feral populations previously called C. ruderalis as C. sativa ssp. spontanea which he named the putative ancestor or PA and I refer to as the narrow-leaf hemp ancestor or NLHA.

Four C. indica sub-species
Hillig grouped C. indica varieties into four subspecies—three based on their diverse morphological and biochemical traits, and another characterized largely by its spontaneous growth habit.

Subspecies indica
indica ssp. indica varieties range across the Indian subcontinent from Southeast Asia to western India and into Africa. This is what Lamarck described as C. indica or Indian Cannabis. Subspecies indica populations are characterized as having a high content of THC with little if any cannabidiol or CBD—the second most common cannabinoid, which is non-psychoactive, and has also been shown to have medical efficacy. By the 19th century these drug varieties reached the Caribbean region of the New World, steadily spread throughout Central and South America, and since the 1960s have been exported to Europe, North America and beyond forming the early sin semilla marijuana gene pool. Marijuana users commonly call them “sativas” because their leaflets are relatively narrow, especially in relation to the Afghan varieties or “indicas” that were introduced later, and therefore exhibit a superficial resemblance to European C. sativa narrow-leaf hemp or NLH plants. However, this is a misnomer as C. sativa plants produce little if any THC. Based on Hillig’s research we now call members of C. indica ssp. indica narrow-leaf drug or NLD varieties, because although they also have narrow leaflets, they produce THC and are therefore drug varieties.

Subspecies afghanica
Subspecies afghanica originated in Afghanistan and neighboring Pakistan, where crops were traditionally grown to manufacture sieved hashish. From 1974, when Afghan Cannabis was first described in English by Harvard professor Richard Schultes, it became readily apparent that it represented a type of drug Cannabis previously unknown to Westerners. Its short robust stature and broad, dark-green leaves distinguished it from the taller, lighter green and more laxly branched NLD varieties. By the late 1970s seeds of Afghan hashish varieties reached Europe and North America and were rapidly disseminated among marijuana growers. At this time all Cannabis varieties were commonly considered to be members of C. sativa, and the familiar NLD marijuana varieties were called “sativas” to differentiate them from the newly introduced and quite different looking varieties called “indicas.” Hillig named the Afghan hashish varieties C. indica ssp. afghanica and I call them broad-leaf drug or BLD varieties to differentiate them from NLD varieties. BLD populations can have CBD levels equal to those of THC. Both subspecies indica and subspecies afghanica produce a wide array of aromatic compounds that are important in determining their physical and mental effects.

Richard Evans Schultes with C. indica ssp. afghanica broad-leaf drug or BLD plants in Afghanistan. (From Cannabis: Evolution and Ethnobotany; courtesy of Neil Schultes)
Subspecies chinensis
Hillig’s third grouping within C. indica is subspecies chinensis which comprises the traditional East Asian fiber and seed cultivars which we call broad-leaf hemp or BLH. Like other subspecies of C. indica, chinensis varieties possess the genetic potential to produce psychoactive THC, but East Asian cultural constraints encouraged the selection of these varieties for their economically valuable fiber and seed rather than their psychoactive potential. Asian and European cultures have many similar uses for hemp fiber and seed.

Subspecies kafiristanica
The fourth subspecies C. indica ssp. kafiristanica includes spontaneously growing feral or wild populations, and Hillig hypothesized that it might be the narrow-leaf drug ancestor or NLDA.

The ruderalis debate

Some researchers have also suggested a third species C. ruderalis as the progenitor of both C. sativa and C. indica. Evolutionary theory predicts that there must once have been a common ruderalis-like ancestor of the two modern species, but it has most likely become extinct, and proposed groupings NLHA and NLDA represent feral populations of NLH and NLD respectively rather than ancestors. C. sativa NLH likely originated in a temperate region of western Eurasia—possibly in the foothills of the Caucasus Mountains—from a putative hemp ancestor or PHA which lacked the biosynthetic potential to produce THC. C. indica likely originated in the Hengduan Mountain range—in present-day southwestern China—from a putative drug ancestor or PDA which had evolved the ability to make THC. This PDA would then have diversified as it was spread by humans to different geographical regions where it further evolved into NLD, BLD and BLH subspecies, all of which make THC and complex suites of aromatic terpenes. These subspecies of C. indica are the source of all psychoactive Cannabis found today. So, when we talk about psychoactive Cannabis we mean C. indica as there are no drug “sativa” varieties. What people commonly refer to as “sativas” are really C. indica ssp. indica and for convenience should be called narrow-leaf drug or NLD varieties. And, what are commonly referred to as “indicas” truly are C. indica ssp. afghanica broad-leaf drug or simply BLD varieties.

Present-day distribution of Cannabis taxa (From Cannabis: Evolution and Ethnobotany)\
Heirloom landrace cultivars

Cultivated crop plant varieties are called cultivars, and when cultivars are grown and maintained by local farmers we refer to them as landrace cultivars or landraces. Landraces evolve in a balance between natural selective pressures exerted by the local environment—favoring survival—and human selections favoring a cultivar’s ability to both thrive under cultivation and to produce particular culturally preferred end products. Early humans spread Cannabis as they migrated, and at each new location selected seed from superior plants within these early populations, those appropriate for their own individual uses and processing methods. By sowing seeds from the most favorable individuals, traditional farmers developed and maintained the high-quality landraces upon which the home-grown marijuana industry was founded.

Traditional sinsemilla landraces from faraway Asian countries like India, Nepal, Thailand, Cambodia, and Vietnam; African landraces from South Africa, Malawi, Zimbabwe, and more; as well as New World landraces from Colombia, Panama, Jamaica, and Mexico are all NLD varieties. Hybrids between imported NLD landrace varieties formed the core genome of domestically produced marijuana in both North America and Europe before the introduction of BLD landraces from Afghanistan in the late 1970s.

Cannabis Today

Presently, almost all modern drug Cannabis varieties are hybrids between members of two C. indica subspecies: subspecies indica, representing the traditional and geographically widespread NLD landrace marijuana varieties, and subspecies afghanica, representing the geographically limited BLD hashish landraces of Afghanistan. It is through combining landraces from such geographically isolated and genetically diverse populations that the great variety of modern-day hybrid recreational and medical Cannabis varieties blossomed.

Unfortunately, we cannot return today to a region previously known for its fine Cannabis and expect to find the same landraces that were growing there decades before. Cannabis is open-pollinated, with male and female flowers borne on separate plants, and therefore to produce a seed usually two plants must be involved. Random combinations of alleles and accompanying variation are to be expected. Cannabis landrace varieties are a work in progress. They are maintained by repeated natural and human selection in situ—nature selecting for survival and humans selecting for beneficial traits—and without persistent human selection and maintenance they drift back to their atavistic, naturally selected survival level.

Preserving the legacy
The western world turned on to imported marijuana and hashish in the 1960s and all the amazing imported varieties available then were traditionally maintained landraces. Within a decade the demand for quality drug Cannabis exceeded traditional supplies, and mass production in the absence of selection became the rule. Rather than planting only select seeds, farmers began to sow all their seeds in an effort to supply market demand, and the quality of commercially available drug Cannabis began to fall. This decline in quality was exacerbated by pressure on Cannabis production and use from law enforcement branches of most governments worldwide. Landraces can no longer be replaced, they can only be preserved. The few remaining pure landrace varieties in existence now, kept alive since the 70s and 80s, are the keys to future developments in drug Cannabis breeding and evolution. It will be a continuing shame to lose the best results of hundreds of years of selection by local farmers. After all, our role should be as caretakers preserving the legacy of traditional farmers for future generations.

NOTE: For more in-depth discussions of Cannabis taxonomy and evolution please explore my recent book written with distinguished professor Mark Merlin from the University of Hawai’i called Cannabis: Evolution and ethnobotany published by University of California Press

chronic68

chronic68

got a trade hooked up for some fire trading some of my original blackberry kush for some red hindu kush super stoked watching the tracking number all day

chronic68

chronic68

All old school and real breeders not the pollen chuckers of today.

DJ Short

Mr Nice

Soma Seeds
if you like dj shorts stuff his son started a seed bank called second generation genetics he uses alot of his dads stuff i havent grown any of it out but he has some azura haze on neptune seed bank that looks intresting

Jmaes Mabley

Jmaes Mabley

Mr green genes passed away unfortunately. I want to hunt his pheno. I popped 8 maui wowie cherry bomb cuts...

I was also of the impression Mr Greengens is gone, but he is alive, and well, and active on Instagram.

I just ordered 2 packs of Landrace Highland Guerrero from the 70s, and is friggin killer looking. 80-100+ days. Swami may have some left, but was a LTD Release of 40-50 packs. There were still a few last night, I bought 2 packs.

Another really nice Sativa Dominant but does have a small amount of Kandahar is
Swami THE ONE x RKS/Uruapan.

Uruapan is Michoacán. This is a hardcore sativa with a HUGE YIELD. 75-100 days. HUGE Spear colas.
The ONE is a Sativa Dom cross of 1971 Kandahar x 1976 dealers choice Highland Blue Thai. This was the best of the best Thai, and from what I understand wasn't sticks, but loose, and much better vs sticks. All the loose Thai I had was Better vs Sticks. And the sticks were good.

These are no BS original landrace IBL, and IBL hybrids.

There was also a few packs of the ONE x 1976 Panama Red Peace Corp

Theres a few packs of Dominion Seed Company Gear at SeedsHereNow.

This thread is about SSSC, Nevil, Old Sensi, Cultivators Choice genes???
Dominion Seed Company has

Dominion Skunk
Original Chemdog 91/SSSC Sk1 x Skelly Hashplant/SSSC Sk1

Granny Skunk
VA Afghani x Skelly Hashplant/SSSC Sk1.

Sis Skunk
Chems Sister x Skelly/SSSC Sk1.

Deadband

Headband x SSSC Basic 5 ( Northern Lights 5 ) x SSSC Sk1

Great Lakes Genetics still has a few packs of

Coastal Seed Company

89 UK Cheese( SSSC Sk1 ) x NL1

UFO
1979 Romulan x NL1. YEP. REAL DEAL from 79 cut Romulan. Almost gone.

Most seem to agree though original Sk18/1 ect has a large amount of Narrow Leaf( Sativa ) in it, it is the combination of the broad leaf ( Afghanica ) that makes it reek.

Also some of the Original Broad Leaf MAZAR gets 15+ feet tall with leaves bigger than your chest, the 4-7ft tall phenos being most desirable.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom