Old School SuperSkunk

• Thread starter cheaplastic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LordDankinstien

LordDankinstien

raskal thanks for the pics, now I have an idea of what to look for.

Alexander.....too much info!!!! lol jk

but for reals

M

massqwon

Premium Member
Supporter

....right on...nice pics RASKAL...those SuperskunkXAliens are gonna be off the wall....cant wait to pop em....

waayne

waayne

Thank's for the killer pics OGR,gotta get the SuperskunkxAlien and UrkelxAlien going now!!!!!:boogie:

FLB

FLB

I will have to dig up my old sensi catalog, I was in the Dam in 93' and picked up a pack of the super skunk and I could have sworn it said skunk 1 x NL 5. Nice nug shots OGR

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
I will have to dig up my old sensi catalog, I was in the Dam in 93' and picked up a pack of the super skunk and I could have sworn it said skunk 1 x NL 5. Nice nug shots OGR

i think yours is the shiva skunk

waayne

waayne

FLB I believe Skunk#1xNL5 is Shiva Skunk
Hope you find that catalog:damnhippie:

FLB

FLB

I have super skunk, just not sure about the mix, def skunk 1. I'm on a mission....gonna find that catalog. Still have seeds too f2's

FLB

FLB

This is the 1996 catalog and it is the same one I got in 93. Exactly to a T. Same strains and everything. I was wrong, the ss is skunk 1 and afghani. I was thinking of my silver pearls that I bought at the same time.

C

CAPO

Thanks for the find FLB...haven't seen that one in a hot minute.
I do miss the Shiva Skunk that one was dank candy. WE run a Super Skunk cut that is undeniable...great commercial value and has a great buzz...stoney with a psychadelic edge. I would desribe the cured taste and smell to honey, bondo, and slight pine slight skunk. If you jostle the plant slightly while growing the neighbors will complain about skunk.:giggle

FLB

FLB

The shiva was the shit in the fall of 93' in the dam.....we searched high and low for that. Definately some of the best stuff floating around at the time

D

Dubwobble

The "Super Skunk" that was around Chicago in the late 80's, early nineties was dead animal road-kill skunk in smell and flavor... it would be cool to find that phenotype if it's still around.

FLB

FLB

Mine was skunk the funk, the only thing I didn't like about it was it tasted so damn good I could never stop at one bowl. Man I wish I could get some of my old seeds to pop. They are 12 years old. Maybe I will try some of the techniques used by the farmers on this site. I can get the shell to crack and show a tap root but that is about it

heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
let it crack and put in a rapid rooter then place in zip lock bag and close put under flo's and will create a greenhouse effect 100% rate when I do it. Peace HDK

D

Dubwobble

Crack that sh*t FLB, heavydutykevork stylee !!!

Sending you and your seeds good vibes, I hope they pop.

=)

FLB

FLB

thanks fellas...gonna try a rapid rooter and a baggie. Would love to get some ol' school going again.

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Your S.S. looks so dank.(As do all of your strains bro!) Im loving the structure and the tight calyxes. Work of a master. Id love for ya to make another cross ,Raskal. Any plans for the future?

oldirtybastard

oldirtybastard

Can't wait to grow out the WhiteSkunks. Im expecting big yield after seeing these pics. ~ODB~

Top Bottom