Old World Paki Kush

• Thread starter Kush Kloud
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Kush Kloud

Kush Kloud

No I'm not the person who wrote this article it's was Kailua Kid, that's the person who said me. I had nothing to do with OG Kush. I'm just trying to find info about the old world paki Kush in it.

Kush Kloud

Kush Kloud

So are you implying that your Pakistan Treasure heirloom cannabis strain could be just as good as the Old World Paki Kush that was one of the parent plants to the OG Kush @thexsitu ? If you think so then this is what I am looking for. I wasn't necessarily trying to find better Pakistan landraces/ heirloom cannabis varieties. I was just trying to learn more about the Old World Paki Kush strain that is apart of the OG Kush clones that we all have grown to love and enjoy.

But I'm always in search for cannabis strains from countries of orgin or countries with a long history of cannabis cultivation. So please tell me what you are talking about? :)

KK

thexsitu

thexsitu

You know, I was on the very edge or even outside of this 'all know those famous names' movement doing my humble straight keeper-work for decades, in isolated area, so this is you will judge them a few I worked on so long.

william76

william76

As far as i know the chitral paki is the more common paki,the old world paki kush is a different plant,i wouldnt think the chitrali is wots in og kush.the green pheno is ok potency but the purple phenos are weaker.76

thexsitu

thexsitu

the green pheno is ok potency but the purple phenos are weaker.76
Yes, they are. But what about difference in their resistance to cold temps? Anyone experienced the subject? Have read that unexperienced growers like coloured phenos a lot and make real hunting for them.

Badassbuhhda

Badassbuhhda

Sorry but I have made a big mistake it turns out the pictures I posted are not Old Word Paki Kush, they are the original bubba Kush green pheno I found more of the same pictures grown by Ogstradamus on a different site what a bummer I really thought it was Old Word Paki Kush used in the OG Kush/ Triangle Kush cross.

KK
That pic

Badassbuhhda

Badassbuhhda

I'm posting this thread because I'm looking for information on this strain. I know it's one of the strains that made up OG Kush, but I can't find information on it anywhere. All could find is this.
Try Aunty Faruks Kush or Aunty Faruks Lemon Thai Cross and dont beleve half this shit your reading

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Sorry but I have made a big mistake it turns out the pictures I posted are not Old Word Paki Kush, they are the original bubba Kush green pheno I found more of the same pictures grown by Ogstradamus on a different site what a bummer I really thought it was Old Word Paki Kush used in the OG Kush/ Triangle Kush cross.

KK

I was gonna say lol.. looks a lot like the bubba kush I grew.
20181003 145402
20181007 192010

Latest posts

Top Bottom