On Deck...eg, Trilogy, Kimbo Kush And Meltdown

• Thread starter broncoholic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
broncoholic

broncoholic

Hey Farmers!
Been a while since I last posted...That thing called...LIFE...took me on several different paths. Finally, found my way back to the Farm! I am living in a legal state now and feel a little better about coming out of the grow closet and going into the Big House for growing! I used to be a Moderator/Member of Bubbleponics.com...but that site seems to have disappeared, as sites do now days.

I have been behind times the latest news and such in the cannabis world. Imagine my surprise to find Brothers Grimm has re-emerged and selling seeds again! Never even heard of Exotic Genetix until 3 months ago and now I am getting ready to do some of their gear!

I plan on doing a grow and will post info and photos from time to time and hopefully be able to help others with any questions they may have!

Have a good one!

bronc~
On deckeg trilogy kimbo kush and meltdown

broncoholic

broncoholic

Always fire with Exotic. I will be watching.

Great...glad to hear it, these will be my first time with EG gear...already looking to get a couple more of their strains...I hate I missed out on...The Cube and the Future!!

It will be good having you along for the ride...thanks for stopping in and posting!

Have a good one!

bronc~

Bobrown14

Bobrown14

Welcome to the Exotic chaos...

Hint on the Kimbo... she gets pretty big, I mean stake up all the colas big and spreads out so you have that to look forward to!
The Future.... great weed good smoke too... I have S1's from the last grow. 3 of the 4 plants put out 2 little popcorn buds right at the btm of the plant up tight against the stem.. didn't even see the banana until trim... she tucked the nanner up inside the little popcorn buds... got like 20 seeds all S1's ..... easy plant to grow too!

Just be super aware that this time of year you need a lot of fans going.... your choices "can" get PM late in flower. I spray my plants in VEG with Horsetail Fern tea mixed with water and that kills the mold spores before they get covered with flowers.
You timing will be chop time in August or Sept. - that stretch thru the summer can get a bit humid, unless you're in CO...

broncoholic

broncoholic

Hint on the Kimbo... she gets pretty big, I mean stake up all the colas big and spreads out so you have that to look forward to!

Great info...now I can get prepared for it...I really appreciate it!

The Future.... great weed good smoke too.

Well I missed out on...The Future and The Cube...these crosses with...The Cube will be as close as I get. ;)

Just be super aware that this time of year you need a lot of fans going

I am all set on the fans/AC and so on with that part, but once again I appreciate the grow info...Jump in and help anytime! ;)

Thank you for stopping in and posting!

bronc~

Last edited:
broncoholic

broncoholic

Here they are popping through the soil!

Kimbo Kush = Blackberry Kush x Starfighter F2

KK seedling

Meltdown = Orange Valley OG x The Cube
Meltdown seedling

Trilogy = Triple OG x The Cube
Trilogy seedling

Thanks for stopping in and looking...comments/info....is always appreciated!

Have a good one!

bronc~

broncoholic

broncoholic

Hello Farmers!
Sorry I haven't updated this sooner, but I have been real busy trying to get my new grow building set up. Today..FINALLY got the electricity...Hooked Up...Whew! LOL

Please forgive the poor cell phone quality photos.

All Hooked up...9600 watts..about 7680 watts usable without tripping or causing issues. I can live with that!

Electric Panel

Here are my 600 watt ballast and a new A/C...just been waiting for...Power! I have new 600 watt ballast coming so will be running 3000 HID with 800 watts in T5s for fill..Total 3800 watts = 63.33 watts per square ft.
AC  Ballast

Also just got this R/O System...for good clean RO water!

RO system

As you can see I am pretty busy trying to get it all hooked up and running...not easy with a broken ankle in an aircast! :)

Will update some plant photos real soon!

Thanks for dropping in and looking!

bronc~

Bobrown14

Bobrown14

HEy Bronc... lots a power lots'a lighting.... going to be a big harvest.

What are you using for your timer/switches?

I'm always burning my timers down and only running 1400w on a 15A circuit and my timers are 20A rated. Inrush at switch on is killing me. I just ordered some heavy duty in-rush current limiters from Mouser ... all those power supplies have capacitors that charge up at the same time at turn on. That looks like a dead short to the timer/switch for that mili-second it takes to charge all the capacitors. The inrush limiter slows down the inrush current so it is a slow start after switch on. This is specially important with digital ballasts.
Just some food for thought going down the road. I've had several issues over the years with timers/switches blowing on me. I got tired of throwing money at a new switch every time they go bad. Proper switches are expensive, so yah wondering what you're using??

broncoholic

broncoholic

HEy Bronc... lots a power lots'a lighting.... going to be a big harvest.

What are you using for your timer/switches?

Hey Bobrown14!

Yes, Gonna be a big grow! ;)

Geez, sorry to hear your having troubles with your timers, but what I have to say really isn't gonna help much, and I apologize. LOL

BUT...
I have used the same timers for years...they are just plain heavy duty..Push pin type...I do not use digital timers, as they seem to not last...but mine came from Big Lots and marked down to $2! I bought all they had...So I would have them for the future needs. I wish I could help more, but never really had any issues with the old push pin type. I do not see this type around anymore...so they may not be made anymore.

Thanks for dropping in and posting, sorry I couldn't be of more help.

bronc~

broncoholic

broncoholic

Hi Farmers!

As promised...some updated photos of the ladies...in waiting!

Kimbo Kush Pheno 1...As you can see...it has some purple leaves starting to come thru! You can also see the difference in leaf structure of P1 and P2.

Kimbo P 1

Kimbo Kush - Pheno 2...All green!
Kimbo P 2

Meltdown...I am really excited about these...They were the last to crack open and almost pitched them...However...they have come on strong and are looking...Gooood! All of them look alike, no real differences in these, like the KK...so far. ;)
Meltdown

Trilogy...I still haven't found much about Triple OG, but these babies are gonna be some really good plants! These do have a couple different phenos, as the KK does...but still...all green!
Trilogy

Well that is it for today...these are doing really well, for just being planted in the soil...10 days ago!

I will do another update when time allows...Feel free to ask any questions and thanks for dropping in!

bronc~

jipp

jipp

Hi Farmers!

As promised...some updated photos of the ladies...in waiting!

Kimbo Kush Pheno 1...As you can see...it has some purple leaves starting to come thru! You can also see the difference in leaf structure of P1 and P2.

View attachment 708467

Kimbo Kush - Pheno 2...All green!
View attachment 708468

Meltdown...I am really excited about these...They were the last to crack open and almost pitched them...However...they have come on strong and are looking...Gooood! All of them look alike, no real differences in these, like the KK...so far. ;)
View attachment 708469

Trilogy...I still haven't found much about Triple OG, but these babies are gonna be some really good plants! These do have a couple different phenos, as the KK does...but still...all green!
View attachment 708470

Well that is it for today...these are doing really well, for just being planted in the soil...10 days ago!

I will do another update when time allows...Feel free to ask any questions and thanks for dropping in!

bronc~
looking good.

bowl up,

chris.

broncoholic

broncoholic

Looking great for 10 day olds!

I am amazed how far they have come in 10 days...I have other strains going, but they are not putting out like these are! Don't get me wrong, they are still great plants, but like half the size of these! EG puts out some serious gear!

looking good.

bowl up,

chris.

Thanks jipp...I appreciate you and MirrorZen, stopping in and posting!

Stay tuned for more! ;)

bronc~

broncoholic

broncoholic

Let the...FUN...Begin! (Grrrrr LOL)

Super Soil Time!!

Glad I only do this once a year! :)

Gardening is supposed to be fun...this is like...Work...But, it is well worth it, especially when you see your plants...LOVIN' Every Minute...of it! :)
IMG 0998

Keep Pushin' On!

bronc~

Last edited:
broncoholic

broncoholic

looks like fun work tho. :D
chris.

Not with a broken ankle in a aircast and 90+ degrees! I tried to start in the shade but as the world rotates, I was out of the shade...real quick! :) The heat will be good for the...cooking part of it!

But like I said..well worth it, when you see the plants!

jipp

jipp

Not with a broken ankle in a aircast and 90+ degrees! I tried to start in the shade but as the world rotates, I was out of the shade...real quick! :) The heat will be good for the...cooking part of it!

But like I said..well worth it, when you see the plants!
yeah be careful not to hurt your self with your broken ankle.. im learning to walk again so i know how that broken body parts shit w orks.

i shattered my leg in a bad accident years ago, and i was exercising and pulled the muscles in my fake knee and then shit went down hill fast.
now im trying to heal but its so slow LOL

bowl up,
chris.

broncoholic

broncoholic

One word of warning...

To those who use...Happy Farm Soil Conditioner...you might want to smell it before taking it home...I had 2 bales that were full of Mold! When I first bought them, I thought I smelled bleach or chlorine...after getting them home and opening them...I found them Full of Mold...so just a warning, make a small hole and smell it before leaving the store lot. If smells like clean...dirt...good to go...Bleach or chlorine...take it back!

I will still use it...it is great stuff! ;)

Have a good one!

bronc~

broncoholic

broncoholic

yeah be careful not to hurt your self with your broken ankle.. im learning to walk again so i know how that broken body parts shit w orks.

i shattered my leg in a bad accident years ago, and i was exercising and pulled the muscles in my fake knee and then shit went down hill fast.
now im trying to heal but its so slow LOL

bowl up,
chris.

I can relate...BIGTIME! I was a pedestrian, when I was hit by a motorcyclist going over 85+ mph...I was never supposed to survive, when I did they said I would never walk again...Well here I am 20+ years later! I have more scars than Frankenstein and look funny when I do walk...and I have so much metal in me...I set off metal detectors, but hey, I am alive! LOL My pelvis was in 30+ pieces, took 14+ hours just to fix it! I have both hips replaced and my knee is held together with a rod/plate/screw combo...so much more...but I am sure you get the picture! ;) I had to learn to walk, talk and feed myself...all over again...I was a newborn at 31 years old...my 4 year old daughter at the time could do more than I could and she even had to feed me! It was unreal!

Here is my leg...you can see the old and new metal! :)

Facebook951494554151767

All we can do is...

Keep Pushin' On!

bronc~

Latest posts

Top Bottom