One Cola Yellowed?

• Thread starter Shellaz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Shellaz

Shellaz

hi guys so I’m very experienced in growing and this week I have come across something I have never ever seen before, so basically my fat banana plant has been growing beautifully since the start of the grow along with the other plants I have growing, anyway one cola is having problems and I have no idea what it is, ive checked the ph which is 6.3 so that’s not a problem, I feed all my plants the same amount of nutrients but none of them are having this problem??? I am so confused right now

One cola yellowed
One cola yellowed 2
Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

It kinda looks like light damage. I am not sure if you are inside or outside, but if there was a reflective surface shinning light directly at that spot on the plant that could be the problem. But it could be something else also.

MissBotany

MissBotany

Just throwing this out there but maybe Iron deficiency?

Shellaz

Shellaz

It kinda looks like light damage. I am not sure if you are inside or outside, but if there was a reflective surface shinning light directly at that spot on the plant that could be the problem. But it could be something else also.
t
Just throwing this out there but maybe Iron deficiency?
But iron deficiency would most likely affect the whole plant right? The rest of the plant is fine no other plant is having this problem and i feed them the same, looks like its gotta be cut down :(

Top Bottom