Ongoing First Time Auto Flower Grow In Soil...everyone Chime In!

• Thread starter Civicsi06
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Civicsi06

Civicsi06

I don know much with autos. However from what you can see in the last two pics of the trichs they still look cloudy. I'd say wait a little longer. Your on day 53 and it says finishes in 58. I have seen some people post of their autos going longer than the number of days suggested. Try and let the get amber. Guess it also depends on the type of high you want/like. Again not familiar with autos.
Looking good cleaned up though.
Thanks for the reply! Yeah I agree...will wait and post more pics in the next couple days and see.

Irish063

Irish063

For sure man.
Still new to growing myself but one thing I have learned is one of the best things you can do is what a little bit before you make a change/do something different. (Which is hard for me personally, I like to fix things "now")

Civicsi06

Civicsi06

For sure man.
Still new to growing myself but one thing I have learned is one of the best things you can do is what a little bit before you make a change/do something different. (Which is hard for me personally, I like to fix things "now")
oh I hear you all the way...I think I may have started to add nutrients a little to late but its a learning process. My first gorw I started with a hydro set up and that failed so hard. I produced root rot from the first flush and killed the plant. Now I tried a soil grow and so far so good I guess. I am not a heavy smoker so an auto should suit me ok for now.

Irish063

Irish063

bummer man, sorry to hear, that sucks. For sure it is definitely a learning process. Only on my second grow. both in soil, luckily its forgiving.

Civicsi06

Civicsi06

Quick update....took some more pics. I have not yet seen any amber colors but then again I am legally blind lol. What do you guys think? Another week maybe?

Day 58
58da
58day
58days
58dayss
58daysss
58d

Irish063

Irish063

Looks good. Tough call whether or not to go longer with your situation.

Civicsi06

Civicsi06

Ok so another quick update...I figured out how to take pics a little closer so I figured I would take some and share. In one of the pics I see I believe some amber trichomes.

Day62

62d
62da
62day
62days
62days01
62days02
62days03
62days04

Dan789

Dan789

Beeen following this grow and props are in order. Good job. The pics you've just posted are very nice and crisp, that isn't easy, good job there too.

Civicsi06

Civicsi06

Beeen following this grow and props are in order. Good job. The pics you've just posted are very nice and crisp, that isn't easy, good job there too.
Thanks I do appreciate it. It's so hard to have a steady hand and take a pic. I'm gonna try a tripod soon to see if it makes it easier lol.

Irish063

Irish063

She's looking good and yes some of those thrichs are starting to turn amber. Some people like 30% ambers, others like 50%. So personal preference. I'm sure you have but search and see if other peoples grow with the same strain took a little longer than expected.

Civicsi06

Civicsi06

Took some more pics....do you guys think it is time to harvest or wait some more?

Day 75

75d
75da
75day
75days
75days01

Top Bottom