• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ceveres

Ceveres

Real question is... Do I still use it??
20170820 014227

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

What is with dogs f^cking up trellis. Just a few days ago my cousin's dumbass giant puppy got wrapped in the plastic trellis in the greenhouse, took off two 4ft branches, and almost pulled a 8ft plant out out of the ground. Last year it was a Pit and a German pointer. The Pointer did it twice while mouse hunting. The second time she looked like the pictures of the dolphins caught in fishing nets. Took 15min to cut her out with a knife. I wish I had pictures. I miss that idiot Pointer. She got taken out on a highway, her and the pit, RIP.
20170116 071258

I'll start keeping pics of f^ck ups.

Ceveres

Ceveres

What is with dogs f^cking up trellis. Just a few days ago my cousin's dumbass giant puppy got wrapped in the plastic trellis in the greenhouse, took off two 4ft branches, and almost pulled a 8ft plant out out of the ground. Last year it was a Pit and a German pointer. The Pointer did it twice while mouse hunting. The second time she looked like the pictures of the dolphins caught in fishing nets. Took 15min to cut her out with a knife. I wish I had pictures. I miss that idiot Pointer. She got taken out on a highway, her and the pit, RIP.
View attachment 732469
I'll start keeping pics of f^ck ups.
:speechless::cry::cry: lmao!! Again??

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

:speechless::cry::cry: lmao!! Again??

It never fails, there is always one of our dogs or a friend's dog getting caught. My cousin, or whoever he gas watering, will leave the greenhouse door open. Because the trellis is wrapped around the sides of the plants, sure as f^ck, it turns into a dog trap. This year the plants are so thick we couldn't even see the gigantic retarded puppy wrapped up. We had to follow his cries.

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

Oh s**t! Ripped her fangers off!! I'm always worried about getting a dreadlock sucked into a fan or something lol Lucky I don't have any of those traps up this round or I'd have ripped one down with my head by now

Pwaaahahahaa, I hear ya. Almost got my hair sucked into a full speed house fan the other day.

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

My Orange Creamsicle runt with nitrogen toxicity. Checked in on my plants and found my poor girl with every single fan leaf hanging straight down and bright yellow. Sprayed her off and flushed her and she started turning green again and lifting her leaves within seconds. It was a trip. Would have found it more interesting if I wasn't so concerned that my plant was still going to drop dead along with the rest of the girls. flushed them too.

By the time I got back with my camera she was halfway normal again. It was so much worse than what you see here.
Wilted Orange Creamsicle

Wilted Orange Creamsicle 1

Ceveres

Ceveres

Yikes, takes a whole heck of a lot more water to flush those big pots! Glad shes bouncing back!

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

I was feeding them dry bat guano 7-3-1. With all the super nitrogen fertilizers out there I didn't think it could possibly be too much. I saw a tiny bit of clawing the day before yesterday on the Kush but there was nothing I could do. I think the Azamax i sprayed the day before caused some photosensetivity, then that was compounded with nitrogen toxicity and the change in nutrient needs from being in bloom. It was a perfect storm. The one thing I learned from everything on this forum "when in doubt, flush". Because the problem was nutes released from a dry solution I didnt flush heavily. Only used 10-12 gal because I didn't want it to release more, just dilute it a bit. It worked. I have Advanced Nutrients Big Bud & Bud Candy on the way. Found some crushed glacial rock my cousin had laying around from last year. There's my cal mag. I won't do a bat guano fertilize again this cycle unless I get a deficiency. I doubt it will be a problem.

Ceveres

Ceveres

I'm not in tune with their needs as much as I'd like so I run mostly bottled nutrients; Oregon's Only Nectar for the Gods. My first experience with guano was similar, didn't know what to do with it really so I mixed it in to my soil then top dressed a bunch and burnt the hell outta them. Kinda steered away from guano since. As time goes on, I find myself wanting to simplify and wean out some bottles. I've heard good things about AN results despite all the haters. If it works for you, then rock it.

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

I'm not in tune with their needs as much as I'd like so I run mostly bottled nutrients; Oregon's Only Nectar for the Gods. My first experience with guano was similar, didn't know what to do with it really so I mixed it in to my soil then top dressed a bunch and burnt the hell outta them. Kinda steered away from guano since. As time goes on, I find myself wanting to simplify and wean out some bottles. I've heard good things about AN results despite all the haters. If it works for you, then rock it.

I didn't realize AN wasn't organic until after I had ordered it. All the organic bloom nutes I looked at had too much nitrogen and I've heard so much good stuff about Bud Candy I really wanted to try it. I bought Big Bud because they are designed to work together. When I found they weren't organic I said, f*ck it! I'd rather have big stinky tasty buds. You can't smoke ideals.

Organic was never a must, only a want. My co-op buddies think the same way. When they see fat dank colas they agree, ideals don't sell well either.

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

If I use guano again, now that I know better, I'll pay the premium for the acient stuff. Some of it gets down to 0-1 nitrogen.

Ceveres

Ceveres

I didn't realize AN wasn't organic until after I had ordered it. All the organic bloom nutes I looked at had too much nitrogen and I've heard so much good stuff about Bud Candy I really wanted to try it. I bought Big Bud because they are designed to work together. When I found they weren't organic I said, f*ck it! I'd rather have big stinky tasty buds. You can't smoke ideals.

Organic was never a must, only a want. My co-op buddies think the same way. When they see fat dank colas they agree, ideals don't sell well either.
I had an ex that was anal as all get out about eating ALL organic everything. And that was around the time I started growing so I guess for me it's just habit to go au naturale when it comes to nutes and killing bugs. Now it's more of a concern that synthetic nutes would interfere with my microherd

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

I had an ex that was anal as all get out about eating ALL organic everything. And that was around the time I started growing so I guess for me it's just habit to go au naturale when it comes to nutes and killing bugs. Now it's more of a concern that synthetic nutes would interfere with my microherd

I live in an organic bubble. Patchouli smelling, dirty hippies everywhere. Then we have all the asshole transplants from the Bay Area. Not that Bay Area people are assholes, but I think these f*ckers got kicked out, lol. These asswipes get into our local government and f*ck everything up. They just banned smoking in the historic part of town. The idiots didn't think about all the bars there. Now we have piles of cigarette butts right under the no smoking ordinance signs. No smoking means, NO ASHTRAYS!!! Dumbasses. Either way, everything around here is organic now. Even Safeway only sells organic produce. It's almost impossible not to be organic here. We might just need a few top quality synthetics in our buds or we're going to wilt ourselves, rofl.

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

For all my worry about my girls, I just wasn't watering them enough. They're drinking like three times as much water as a week ago. I picked up a few extra bucks yesterday, and since I thought it was nutes I picked out a compatible AN regime on Amazon.

Ancient Earth, Sensi Cal Mag Max, Big Buds, B-52, Bud Candy, and need to order flawless finish or Overdrive.

I'm totally stoked that my plant's nutes are ok. That means these nutes should cause my girls to go off now that I've adjusted my watering. My co-op friend told me to use all but the first two and how to use the rest. I can't wait to see what the Bud Candy will do. I'll see what the Sensi Cal Mag and Ancient Earth do next year.

Heres some picks of them complaining that I am f*cking up. My cousin's were complaining that he was f*cking up too.

20170826 131332
20170826 131334
20170826 131349

Top Bottom