Oops... Let's See Your F-up's!

• Thread starter Ceveres
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ceveres

Ceveres

For all my worry about my girls, I just wasn't watering them enough. They're drinking like three times as much water as a week ago. I picked up a few extra bucks yesterday, and since I thought it was nutes I picked out a compatible AN regime on Amazon.

Ancient Earth, Sensi Cal Mag Max, Big Buds, B-52, Bud Candy, and need to order flawless finish or Overdrive.

I'm totally stoked that my plant's nutes are ok. That means these nutes should cause my girls to go off now that I've adjusted my watering. My co-op friend told me to use all but the first two and how to use the rest. I can't wait to see what the Bud Candy will do. I'll see what the Sensi Cal Mag and Ancient Earth do next year.

Heres some picks of them complaining that I am f*cking up. My cousin's were complaining that he was f*cking up too.

View attachment 734081 View attachment 734082 View attachment 734085
They are some thirsty b*itches!

It's been non stop f-ups for me since that damn inspection... since then my girls have had light timing or light leak problems which has led the Diablo to foxtail and for all of them to start new pistils... I'm not happy.. Really just want this run to be over so I can get these next plants under HIDs. Monday is the end of 6 weeks so I'll start to flush them in 3-5 days depending on what the trichomes tell me..
20170823 222641
20170823 222827

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

They are some thirsty b*itches!

It's been non stop f-ups for me since that damn inspection... since then my girls have had light timing or light leak problems which has led the Diablo to foxtail and for all of them to start new pistils... I'm not happy.. Really just want this run to be over so I can get these next plants under HIDs. Monday is the end of 6 weeks so I'll start to flush them in 3-5 days depending on what the trichomes tell me..View attachment 734113 View attachment 734116

Sh*t man, sorry about that. That sucks. It's not the end of the world though. Foxtails don't really effect potency or flavor much, do they?

Oh, I'm glad them bitches are thirsty. It'll help get the thickener and candy to the tips for snow covered peaks. My co-op guy said they have no problem with non organic as long as I properly flush them. I was pretty happy to hear that since I had just spent another hundi on nutes.

Your next set will do great and you'll mostly forget the issues with this one once those big beautiful nugs start to harden.

Top Bottom