Open Bulb Vertical For Ace Gear Sativa's

• Thread starter THELORAX802
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
THELORAX802

THELORAX802

I have a keen interest in getting vertical bulbs going in a higher ceiling space i have available to me to put out ace gear along with some TNT gear, I am super excited about the next few months! I am not excited about my electric bill,but it's worth it! I was curious if any members here have experiance with ace gear and vert builds such as the stadium type in the pic below. It will be a diff fan set-up thats for sure, maybe a honeywell blowing directly vertical to where the bulb is hanging? Just thinking out loud here. Anyway any insight is greatly appreciated!
Chunkysvert

THELORAX802

THELORAX802

and yep i saw this and had to try it

and i think i got one of the last packs of this.....

so we will start 3 of each into a vert bulb stadium veg room, or maybe just a vert bare bulb lvl room to gain uniformity in veg instead. I am so amped up about this i feel like a 5 year old in willy wonkas factory!

THELORAX802

THELORAX802

So i am gonna look into those window films that allow sunlight in(all spects of sun hopefully) and don't allow folks to look in or see in. I have a couple places with great sun exposure.....what a way to save money on electric eh?

THELORAX802

THELORAX802

Do any growers here use sunshine mix? If so what do you find is a good recipe for mixing it up for 5-10 gallon containers? For example how youd add your cal or mag needed? Just curious to see diff sunshine mix builds please!

Top Bottom