Opinion Needed

• Thread starter All4thebuds
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

All4thebuds

What would my yield expectancy be using this setup?

I'm thinking of choosing between these strains
-Dutch passion,Strawberry Cough
-Humbolt Seeds,Blueberry Headband
Or possibly going with a high yielding auto
Suggestions?

Heres the setup:
1x plant
Tent - 36x20x62 vivosun
Grow style - 1x 5 gallon DWC
Lighting - 1x Auto Cob 55
Nutes - Flora Trio nutes
Training - lst + topping + scrog
Veg time - 45 days from germination

My reach for the stars goal would be 5+ ounces. What do you think

A

All4thebuds

The tent isnt very big. 36x20x62
I think 2 5 gallons would be pushing it because it isn't very wide. which is why I decided to just do 1

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
The tent isnt very big. 36x20x62
I think 2 5 gallons would be pushing it because it isn't very wide. which is why I decided to just do 1
Not all at once bud hahaha 2x2g would work well i bet

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Ohhhh gotcha.

What about 2 of them
You can kinda use this rule of thumb with all lights... Youre looking for grams per watt... So whatever that light draws(from the wall not the sticker on the box) then that is what you wanna shoot for. Thats a fair goal... Might not happen.
200w-200gram
1000w-1000gram

People get more and some strains just dont yield like others.

A

All4thebuds

Right, makes sense. I feel like 2 autocob55s over 1 5 gal dwc should produce at least 4 ounces easily. Especially if I lst, top a few times, and scrog. I would guess I could get 6+ if done right with the right strain

H

heisen

No way to even remotely come close to an estimate,seeds are a crap shoot,your experience level as a grower,lst and scrog are the same thing dont do them both,to many variables.nothing you listed is a game changer really

R

Roscoe14

5oz dry is an ambitious number. If you can get 2.5 on your first grow per plant that's great.
I agree. 1st grows are about dialing your skills and equipment in. Some get lucky and hit it out of the park. Know your strains prefeences and limits. Scrog on your 1st grow can be challenging. Best of luck. ,Roscoe

R

Roscoe14

What would my yield expectancy be using this setup?

I'm thinking of choosing between these strains
-Dutch passion,Strawberry Cough
-Humbolt Seeds,Blueberry Headband
Or possibly going with a high yielding auto
Suggestions?

Heres the setup:
1x plant
Tent - 36x20x62 vivosun
Grow style - 1x 5 gallon DWC
Lighting - 1x Auto Cob 55
Nutes - Flora Trio nutes
Training - lst + topping + scrog
Veg time - 45 days from germination

My reach for the stars goal would be 5+ ounces. What do you think
That' not much veg time. From germination to.veg depending on the strain can eat up some of your 45 days. I would veg 45 days giving you more to work with. Know how much your plant will stretch, really important in a scrog.

bicky studs

bicky studs

so im not taking the time to check out this light but i dont find it that unrealistic to get 4 ozs off a plant:cry:

R

Roscoe14

No way to even remotely come close to an estimate,seeds are a crap shoot,your experience level as a grower,lst and scrog are the same thing dont do them both,to many variables.nothing you listed is a game changer really

R

Roscoe14

Running a scrog requires a netted platform above your plants
Lst is plant training. I've grown many scrog and results vary with number of plants and how big you build your scrog. I run a 3x2 which I put 4 plants under it
I use 2 plants if I'm growing stavias because they will streth more and fill a scrog up quickly. Imdicas don' streth much and you need more plants to fill a scrog up especially if your running lateral trellis's. Peace, Roscoe

Top Bottom