Opinions On Indoor Grow Tent

• Thread starter Prosperity
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dnewsome2

dnewsome2

Would I need 3 separate ventalitations for the 3 tents? And also I thought hydroponic plants shouldn't switch pots so how would I move the plants when I need to?
A lot of people like coconut coir and perlite. The only reason I would go with separate ventilation is in case you get some type of bug infestation they would be somewhat isolated. But probably not necessary.

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

Would I need 3 separate ventalitations for the 3 tents? And also I thought hydroponic plants shouldn't switch pots so how would I move the plants when I need to?
I personally don't like Hydroponics

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

If your ventilations are all connected you just want to make sure that you're veg tent is not allowing light into your 1212tent

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

A lot of people like coconut coir and perlite. The only reason I would go with separate ventilation is in case you get some type of bug infestation they would be somewhat isolated. But probably not necessary.
If you use coconut coir and perlite or some type of inert soil it is very similar to Hydroponics and you will you be using the same Solutions. Some Growers like to use foxfarm and other types of soil you can still use Hydroponics Solutions in those or organic. The options are endless you need to decide if you want to go organic or Hydroponics

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

Personally I would go coconut coir with perlite and use Hydroponics Solutions.

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

No matter what you choose as long as you do your research and do it right you will be successful..

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

If you want to go with hydroponic and keep them in the same tents you could always just move your lights.

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

The reason I don't like Hydroponics is because you have to do frequent water changes and cleanings and it is just a lot of work. There are other setups out there like drain to waste. There are just so many options. My best advice is keep it simple. It's kind of fun at first but after but after a while the maintenance gets to be a bitch so I would highly concentrate on a low maintenance setup.

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

Hey
Newbie grower here.
I am planning my first grow and would really appreciate some help. I am working on an indoor grow and planning on using auto flower in a hytroponics setup. I am looking for a tent reasonably sized that can fit in my closet.

This is what I had in mind but I wanted some opinions before I purchased.

http://www.dealzer.com/secret-garden-hydroponics-system.html

Also a place where I can purchase the best quality autoflower seeds would appreciated.

Cheers
How's it looking man? You have to be getting pretty excited by now LOL I'd love to see what you came up with hit me back.

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

Im still back here watching! Just letting you know! I got the all seeing eye on you :)
I think coconut coir and perlite is the bomb what do you think about that? I like organic soils as well but I seem to get faster growth that the other way.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I think coconut coir and perlite is the bomb what do you think about that? I like organic soils as well but I seem to get faster growth that the other way.
I think soil is for outside. I wouldnt grow in coco if I had a choice. With that said coco is a good median. I wouldnt mix anything in it, just use it straight...
Im completely rdwc but it has its problems too, but its growth put everything but aero under the table as far as Im concerned... Expensive to get started but well worth it when its over!

P

Prosperity

Ok guys I know it's been a while but I have revamped my apartment completely. Moved everything around and I have a large space to do the 3 tent setup. I am ready to get started ASAP. I have space for 3 3x3 tents side by side. I know I need the tents and I. An but that now. What else do I need to order?

Last edited:
Top Bottom