Optic Led, 2 Options, Which One To Choose? Lil Help Pls

• Thread starter Shegonn
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Shegonn

Wazaaaaaa!!
Hope everyone reading this is having a great day just as I am!
Since im kinda on a budget and Black Friday is just around the corner Im gonna get my babies a gift, a new light. Im growing in a 100cm x 100cm grow tent. Im not happy with the light I have at the moment and after searching for a bit found that Optic LED is having huge discounts on their lights for this Black Friday.
This being said, Im torn between 2 options:
- 2 OPTIC 2 GEN3 COB LED (Around 460$ w/ discount)
- 1 OPTIC 4 GEN3 COB LED (Around 450$ w/ discount)
Which of these two options would be the better buy having in mind that im growing on a 39''X39''X70'', so dont know if the Optic 4 would be enough. With the 2 Optic 2 I would be able to control a bit more the light spread by making the space between them larger covering a bigger area.
Im still in the learning process of the math behind LEDs and lights in general, I dont really like to ask others for advice however since im on kind of a rush I need someone to help me out with this one.
So guys, please enlighten me with your knowledge
Happy growing

45North

45North

Wazaaaaaa!!
Hope everyone reading this is having a great day just as I am!
Since im kinda on a budget and Black Friday is just around the corner Im gonna get my babies a gift, a new light. Im growing in a 100cm x 100cm grow tent. Im not happy with the light I have at the moment and after searching for a bit found that Optic LED is having huge discounts on their lights for this Black Friday.
This being said, Im torn between 2 options:
- 2 OPTIC 2 GEN3 COB LED (Around 460$ w/ discount)
- 1 OPTIC 4 GEN3 COB LED (Around 450$ w/ discount)
Which of these two options would be the better buy having in mind that im growing on a 39''X39''X70'', so dont know if the Optic 4 would be enough. With the 2 Optic 2 I would be able to control a bit more the light spread by making the space between them larger covering a bigger area.
Im still in the learning process of the math behind LEDs and lights in general, I dont really like to ask others for advice however since im on kind of a rush I need someone to help me out with this one.
So guys, please enlighten me with your knowledge
Happy growing
A big pass by me on that gear! California LightWorks is running a special on their new cob. @$350 email ADAM there

Top Bottom