Ordering Seeds

• Thread starter Budtenda2018
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Budtenda2018

Budtenda2018

i want to order some seeds. I’m in a quiet area.

Suggestions on how to? Best folks to order from?

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
If you’re in an area where it’s taboo you can always have them shipped to: Current Resident or Current Boxholder. Just a tip.

Ar.BsG

Ar.BsG

I just ordered from OASeeds came pretty fast and got 5 freebies with only a 11 seed order. It was discreetly packaged and I mean no one would've ever thought to look for seeds in the package lol. MSNL is a good one to. I think my next order will probably be from here as I would like to support my community !!

Budtenda2018

Budtenda2018

Suggestions for powerful easy to grow high yield strains?

Ar.BsG

Ar.BsG

Nah I ordered most for a friend who's paranoid 5 auto mazar (bulk seeds), 3 auto blue amnesia(dinafem) for a buddy then 3 haze from nirvana for me because they where on sell and they sent me 5 chocolope from DNA genetics. lol the freebies where the best part .

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Hell yeah. That’s awesome.

I don’t get single and three seeds. I mean who grows three seeds? I got some single seed freebies from Gyo and to be honest most likely those will never make it into my garden. Prolly gift them to some new grower. They did send 3 white widows so I might give those a shot. They took two weeks to send my order. Not doing that again. I’ll order from here instead.

Ar.BsG

Ar.BsG

We'll see the haze was suppose to be anothe 3 pack auto for my buddy but I made a mistake and ordered the photoperiod that happen to be on sale so I end up paying for it and getting the freebies dude I know only does autos . But I'll grow them could get a good female and do some cloneing you never know .. actually thinking about it now I could gift them to a new grower I know . Thanks for the idea @JWM2
Hell yeah. That’s awesome.

I don’t get single and three seeds. I mean who grows three seeds? I got some single seed freebies from Gyo and to be honest most likely those will never make it into my garden. Prolly gift them to some new grower. They did send 3 white widows so I might give those a shot. They took two weeks to send my order. Not doing that again. I’ll order from here instead.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Oh for sure. I wasn’t trying to say anything just when I see that on the sites I think to myself who is ordering one seed? Lol. I know they do it for the best price when people are price shopping but still. Ahh well. It’s all good if you get a keeper.

Ar.BsG

Ar.BsG

Ye I have a buddy I've ben teaching some thing here and there he's currently flowering a sk#1 clone I gave him. Just when you said you might gift yours I thought hmmm . My buddy would go nuts If I gave him these seeds . They are fems I Realy like growing regs Just in case I feel like doing some pollen chunking !!

Top Bottom